Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2024 Italian Grand Prix - Race - Ferrari win!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    c. ban their wings
    Ferrari and Red Bull are disputing McLarens and Merc front wings as being to flexible.
    Could be game changer if they have to change or modify their wings. Could put Ferrari in front, they already seem to have the measure of RedBull and sometime Merc. If McLaren lose their slow corner speed, game on.

Red bull are being challenged at there own game.When Adrian newey was there he was the king of innovation and rule interpretations bending them but not breaking them now that he has left RB they are feeling the pinch so much that it now hurts. No other team complained when adrian was leading red bull and they were wiping the floor with the opposition all were in awe.Well I say suck it up redbull and except teams have caught up and even passed stop whinging and get on with it.kudos to MC ,Mercedes and ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Charles best Lap is 1.23.268 on Lap 33
    Charles last lap is 1.23.226.

If it’s true that’s insane. ….
    Leclerc's lap times....all 53 of them....talk about consistency.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/at...-jpeg.3732603/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Leclerc's lap times....all 53 of them....talk about consistency.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/at...-jpeg.3732603/
    Charles is the real deal. Give him a competitive car, not necessarily the best car, and he will be successful.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Charles is the real deal. Give him a competitive car, not necessarily the best car, and he will be successful.
    i've said that all along; he doesn't need a DOMINANT car, all he needs is a car that can fight for wins at every race, then he will do the rest.

one of these years Ferrari HAS to give him a car like that....then again we said the same thing when Alo was driving for Ferrari, and we all know how that turned out to be

That would be so sad if a talent like Charles has were to be wasted like that of Alonso and Vettel (at least they were multiple WDCs before they came to us)
    With the sacrifices Charles' father made and then the help from Bianchi I am sure Charles would like to honour their memory with a WDC.
    Somehow I see a great determination to succeed in Vasseur's management style and hope I am right

Forza Jules

Come 2025 Charles and Lewis will need to at least follow Papaya rules when racing close together.Will Fred favor one over the other? I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Come 2025 Charles and Lewis will need to at least follow Papaya rules when racing close together.Will Fred favor one over the other? I hope not.
    i'm sure they'll both be on equal terms and with #1 status, but somehow i think that Charles will be > than Lewis so there won't be a need to favor one over the other