Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2024 Dutch Grand Prix - Race

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I have been to races where a group of fans leave the track if their favourite driver has an DNF. I go supporting Ferrari but I am still happy to watch the race anyhow. Do I detect Always44 that as your name would suggest you are only rooting for 1 driver. I bet you were happy with the race at Spa and how your driver was gifted the win. I felt sorry for George who drove a stellar race and finished with nothing.
    i suspect you will support both of our drivers next year????
    i somehow doubt that mate; he's a one man, and ONE man only.....supporting hamster 44 getting his b u t t wipped by our lead driver, Charles. Oh, it's gonna be so epic to watch....bring on the popcorn

We do Brembo. We support Ferrari.
    same here mate, i first and foremost support FERRARI, for me drivers come in second as drivers come and go

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    This year is far from over! How about fans supporting both our drivers each and every race.
    Brembo, is that really you?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Brembo, is that really you?
    right?? his comment took me by surprise as well

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i somehow doubt that mate; he's a one man, and ONE man only.....supporting hamster 44 getting his b u t t wipped by our lead driver, Charles. Oh, it's gonna be so epic to watch....bring on the popcorn
    I was being a bit sarcastic but I somehow doubt he will answer me.
    Ferrari will bend over backwards to give Lewis a good car. I just hope they don't forget about Charles.
    Fortunately he has a similar driving style to Lewis so maybe one size will fit both.

Forza Jules

A Lewis win @ Monza will be his 6th !!

A Lewis win @ Monza will be his 6th !!
    But we don't want a Lewis win at Monza. We want a Ferrari win. 1,2 would be perfect.

Forza Jules

I would like to see how Lewis will react to seeing his future team mate deny him that Monza win!

I would like to see how Lewis will react to seeing his future team mate deny him that Monza win!
    If Charles or Carlos can pull out a win this weekend I don't really care how Lewis feels.

Charles and Lewis are in the press conference this afternoon. I guess that was planned so we will have to see how they react to questions about next year. It should be interesting.

Forza Jules

How much is Lewis earning next year?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    $100 million USD.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Apparently he turned down a two year contract worth $50 million per year. Elkan entered negotiations and agreed to an annual salary just north of $83million for 2025 with the option to extend into 2026.
    Ferrari also agreed to invest into his Mission44 organisation while other perks were sent his way.
    Elkann has offered to create a joint-investment fund via Ferrari’s parent brand Exor, worth over $272m, where Hamilton would serve as the ambassador for his portfolio.

This of course is only what I have read. If true it's a pretty good deal. I hope he's worth it.
    I hope the team reap the benefits and not just Elkan's investments.

Forza Jules

Charles, Lewis combo sounds hard to beat! Add in a hopefully great Ferrari car for them !!

Apparently he turned down a two year contract worth $50 million per year. Elkan entered negotiations and agreed to an annual salary just north of $83million for 2025 with the option to extend into 2026.
    Ferrari also agreed to invest into his Mission44 organisation while other perks were sent his way.
    Elkann has offered to create a joint-investment fund via Ferrari’s parent brand Exor, worth over $272m, where Hamilton would serve as the ambassador for his portfolio.

This of course is only what I have read. If true it's a pretty good deal. I hope he's worth it.
    I hope the team reap the benefits and not just Elkan's investments.
    Lol, seems like Elkan's entry was detrimental to the negotiations. Was he negotiating on Ferrari's side or Hamilton's?

Both sides won big!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    ...we are miles away from McLaren.
    Again???