Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Hungarian GP-Practice & Qualifying

Sainz used a set of used and new, Charles used new or a used set ?

Sainz 0,5 constantly faster then Lec.
    That's what I'm saying.
    I can't understand it.
    What's happening???

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Sainz 0,5 constantly faster then Lec.
    That's what I'm saying.
    I can't understand it.
    What's happening???
    It doesn't compute. I wonder what's happening? Maybe his engineer sends him out at the most opportune times while Charles' doesn't

Forza Jules

At least in qually we look like the third team, waiting for q3

2 Ferrari's into Q3

3 Honda powered cars into Q3

5 Mercedes powered cars into Q3
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    At least in qually we look like the third team, waiting for q3
    We're in the top 10 for sure.

Forza Jules

Fiat play to McLaren but it's sickening how we've fallen back to this extent.

Sainz lost four tenths in the middle sector. That's mental

It’s raining

I missed the last few minutes. Did Charles go out for a second run in Q3?

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I don’t think so, but not sure

Of course they’re last in the que.

Both McLaren drivers and Hamilton should be penalised for obvious impeding going out of the pits but the FIA are too scared to do anything as usual. Given McLaren's dodgy accounting while developing twice as fast as anyone following the financial regulations they seem to be able to get away with anything. Being owned by the same country as the FIA president after all. Bunch of corrupt trash.

As others has said mate... Charles has just lost it. He needs to restart himself somehow. He has no speed and makes too much mistakes.

I won't talk about the car as I don't car about it anymore.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

It doesn't compute. I wonder what's happening? Maybe his engineer sends him out at the most opportune times while Charles' doesn't
    Yup…!! 2nd run was too late for him. Should have gone out right behind Sainz for 2nd run.

I think Redflag timing wasn’t great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    As others has said mate... Charles has just lost it. He needs to restart himself somehow. He has no speed and makes too much mistakes.

I won't talk about the car as I don't car about it anymore.
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Both McLaren drivers and Hamilton should be penalised for obvious impeding going out of the pits but the FIA are too scared to do anything as usual. Given McLaren's dodgy accounting while developing twice as fast as anyone following the financial regulations they seem to be able to get away with anything. Being owned by the same country as the FIA president after all. Bunch of corrupt trash.
    Any evidence of this, or just your usual factless theory?

We have brought as much upgrades as McLaren, theirs work our's don't, upgrades that work do not cost more.

Ferrari are no better than the Binotto days, but you would rather point in every direction but the real problem.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Any evidence of this, or just your usual factless theory?

We have brought as much upgrades as McLaren, theirs work our's don't, upgrades that work do not cost more.
    Anyone who believes in McLaren going from one of the worst teams in 2022 to class of the field while following the same financial regulations as everyone else while Bahrain control the FIA also believes the moon is made out of cheese

Ferrari are the bestest team though. I will never bash Ferrari ever again
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 20th July 2024 at 16:24.

McLaren front row lock-out! It will be interesting to see how Max deals with that tomorrow.
    Us, we have 2 McLarens, 1 Merc and 1 RB to deal with that is if we have a good start.
    Anything could happen and it often does.

Forza Jules

Anyone who believes in McLaren going from one of the worst teams in 2022 to class of the field while following the same financial regulations as everyone else while Bahrain control the FIA also believes the moon is made out of cheese

Ferrari are the bestest team though. I will never bash Ferrari ever again
    Norris was on the podium for 5 of the last 8 races in 2023, try again point at something else. They have shown a pretty steady improvement.
    Forza Ferrari

Norris was on the podium for 5 of the last 8 races in 2023, try again point at something else. They have shown a pretty steady improvement.
    The whole financial cheating thing started well before that obviously Randomly being a second faster than before at Silverstone 2023 was not fishy at all. Then again, I don't support the budget cap and think Ferrari also should be cheating that industrial sabotage regulation and violation of the free market rather than paying hundreds of millions to a washed up has-been. It's you who loves it, not me.

The whole financial cheating thing started well before that obviously Randomly being a second faster than before at Silverstone 2023 was not fishy at all. Then again, I don't support the budget cap and think Ferrari also should be cheating. It's you who loves it, not me.
    Firmly in the top 10 end of 2022, podiums 2023, race winning 2024...seems like they have developed their team pretty well.....maybe something to consider in your finger pointing. Stability might actually work....but no point fingers stamp feet, ignore the elephant in the Marenello room.
    Forza Ferrari

The whole point is that the budget cap violates the free market of the EU and because two teams are based inside of it, the whole regulation is null and void. McLaren know that it's legally unattainable to challenge them on breaking it even though they're in Britain, so they don't give a damn about the regulations and collect trophies as a result.

The whole point is that the budget cap violates the free market of the EU and because two teams are based inside of it, the whole regulation is null and void.
    Ah another wild point of the finger. Next it will be no testing right?

You can off course look at Red Bull, McLaren, Merc and think hey they don't seem to chop and change staff every 6 months...
    Forza Ferrari

At the same time YOU literally don't allow me to criticize Ferrari's staff, which is why I have to now praise Ferrari at every turn. Perfect having it both ways nonsense.

Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 20th July 2024 at 15:57.

At the same time YOU literally don't allow me to criticize Ferrari's staff, which is why I have to now praise Ferrari at every turn. Perfect having it both ways nonsense.

Can critise all you like without being insulting. Which is hard for you I know.

So to sum up Ferrari are without doubt doing the best job while applying the rules and being EU based, while the rest are cheating.
    Forza Ferrari

Can critise all you like without being insulting. Which is hard for you I know.

So to sum up Ferrari are without doubt doing the best job while applying the rules and being EU based, while the rest are cheating.
    Well it's obvious I've lost since Elkann is control of the company and has sold out to Liberty Media. That's why Ferrari will never win again so long as he's around the team. Back in 2018 before Marchionne passed away there was someone in control who actually stood up for Ferrari and the team's interests. That's why the performance on track was so much better at the time. Elkann even caved on Red Bull's ridiculous withdrawing threats over no engine freeze. Red Bull would not flame on their billion-dollar assets and would sell the teams to someone else. The grid being 16 cars was not going to happen, but somehow Elkann gave them everyting they wanted.

If Ferrari were at least trying to be a bit mean and stand up for themselves I would be okay with not winning. Before Binotto and Elkann getting in full control there was something to proud of. There's nothing I resent more than pushovers and those who choose to do nothing out of peer pressure or protecting their assets. Ferrari's engineers and mechanics are given an impossible hand by those in leadership of the team. Considering the awful leadership of the company most weekends on the track they don't do that badly considering how badly mauled Ferrari get politically I was never in favour of Vasseur being team principal either. He's another of those Binotto pencil pushers who refuses to play the political game against the government of Bahrain via their FIA puppet president along with the other three who have a vested interest in Ferrari not winning, in effect Red Bull, Toto and Liberty Media. Why LM you might ask? They want a Formula NASCAR where cars don't matter and for them a Ferrari/Mercedes duopoly like when they took over and the natural order sorted by revenue would be bad for business.

This is just how I'm feeling. I know that it sounds extremely cynical, but I have no doubt about what I'm saying is true. Retaining the money, power and being part of the elite circles are a lot more important than trophies to people who made it up the highest ladders in society. If Ferrari never win a title again or you-already-know-who in charge of Ferrari would get some extra numbers on his already ten-figure bank account, he's going for the latter option every time. The only way to win in F1 is to be prepared to stamp your mark on the championship at the cost of others even if hurts garagiste feelings in Brackley, Milton Keynes and Woking. This is what the combination of Di Montezemolo, Todt and Schumacher were able to do. They were simply meaner than the rest and it paid off. Now instead there's a remnant of that team in Domenicali working for Liberty Media and having a grudge to settle with the company for his deserved sacking as team principal for the abysmal 2014 vehicle. The grudge has turned the other way and it's very hard to go up against that if all you care about is being perceived as nice.

Things like Leclerc struggling and developments failing is just a symptom of a team that has given up. So many engineers have been had to let go of in the last few years because leadership didn't stand up for their jobs to the FIA agenda of slashing the big teams that demoralisation has set in with those remaining. It's not a coincidence that Ferrari and Mercedes have been hit the hardest over their leaderships choice of profits over opportunities regarding their baffling agreement to halve their expenditures. At least Toto is a strong enough leader to salvage something resembling a direction but Ferrari have none of that. They need to be able to spend the money to be able to go down different design directions to get it right. Instead they have been muted from doing that only based on the profit motive of a detached elitist who inherited a company Enzo and then his own relative Gianni Agnelli built. Being used to work on a certain budget and then being forced to go half of that because someone else wants to make more on his own is not a recipy for success. I think deep down you also know it
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 20th July 2024 at 16:45.

Lec even touched the wall on his way out of the pits !!!!!!
    https://x.com/Cl16__FanpageFr/status...80941517836619
    Whats wrong with him lately??
    He isn't himself anymore.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Perez will be fired from Red Bull
    Sainz to Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Sainz to Red Bull.
    This looks unlikely. I think Ricciardo and Yuki have more chances to get Checo's seat next year.