Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2024 British Grand Prix - Race Thread

And now Leclerc pits again, because he destroyed the inters This is such a comedy. My favourite driver and my favourite team being total amateurs, what a sunday.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

McLaren should have double-stacked. They hurt Piastris race.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Ferrari are the bestest team and do the wonderfulest job

Have a great day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And now Leclerc pits again, because he destroyed the inters This is such a comedy. My favourite driver and my favourite team being total amateurs, what a sunday.
    Amateurs is too kind. Complete idiots, clowns, morons…they have completely forgotten how to manage a race, how to build a car and how to manage their drivers. Ferrari is in a really dark place right now. Seems like Fred is complacent just as the TP’s of the past.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    McLaren should have double-stacked. They hurt Piastris race.
    Yeah, they messed up. I was screaming into the monitor when I saw Piastri not turning into the pits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Boy I am glad I am not watching yet another embaressment, and heaving great time at concert.
    I envy you and jealous at the same time

And even on fresh inters we are slower then McL and Mercedes and RB. Red Bull's pace is a nice surprise at least

Lol Mercedes

Why would you go for softs when you talk about having new mediums while the competition does not? Looks like not just Ferrari are clowns

Why would you go for softs when you talk about having new mediums while the competition does not? Looks like not just Ferrari are clowns
    When you don’t have fastest car, whatever tyres you put in it’s waste.

Last 4 races are horrible for Leclerc & Ferrari. Fred it’s better to go on-board & have a talk before it just goes even worse.

McLaren once again bottled the race win. & 1-2 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    When you don’t have fastest car, whatever tyres you put in it’s waste.

Last 4 races are horrible for Leclerc & Ferrari. Fred it’s better to go on-board & have a talk before it just goes even worse.
    I was talking about McLaren fitting Lando softs instead of mediums. Ferrari is not worth talking about anymore sadly.

I was talking about McLaren fitting Lando softs instead of mediums. Ferrari is not worth talking about anymore sadly.
    Yeah that’s what I mentioned. Everyone is focused on Ferrari doing the mistakes, but look at McLaren they are committing serious mistakes even with fastest car from last 5-6 races

I always say Mercs & RB as an operation & strategy wise they are masterclass. Error rate is very less.

Piastri is the fastest car on track. If McLaren weren't clowns like we are, they could have easilly won this race. Even more, they could have had a double.

Crofty, Brundle and Krapitz make me sick. Who can listen to this garbage.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Maybe next race we should decide what to use after FP1 and not compromise the whole race ?

Carlos very good race again, FL

Congrats to Lewis.

Congrats to McLaren for throwing 3 wins in a row. They had this in the bag, yet did all they possibly could to give it to someone else and they succeded

Congrats to Hulk.

Ferrari? If you wanna be a comedians of F1 then congratulations as well.

Lewis had better savour this win. He won't win many in red!!!!! unless miracles happen.

Forza Jules

Ok so it seems we are not the worst strategy wise! The Maclarens have set new (low) records! How to give away the victory (and in a plate) when you have arguably the fastest car!! ��

Since he is coming next year, at least Ham won. Ves would be so and so but i don't want McL/ Norris to win.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah that’s what I mentioned. Everyone is focused on Ferrari doing the mistakes, but look at McLaren they are committing serious mistakes even with fastest car from last 5-6 races
    Yup, that's why I'll say it again, the McLaren pair is the most overrated driver pairing on the grid. Norris was lucky with that SC in Miami, otherwise McLaren would've been winless still, which would've been quite extraordinary with the car they have now.

I have no idea why some of you guys think Leclerc is championship caliber.

He's not scored on pure pace back to back now. If you think that kid can win a title, god bless you. I wish I could be that delusional.

Respectable race from Sainz. It is what it is.

Hopefully Ferrari will stop with their nonsense experimenting from now. Putting Charles on the Barca-spec for the entire dry practice sessions, then ditching it for the Imola-spec and putting him on the backfoot for the qualifying and race is just utter comedy.
    Also, before everyone here blame Charles for his intermediate gamble, he asked Bozzin on the radio when the rain is coming. And when Bozzi said "it has started raining and heavy rain would continue for next 10 minutes", then he pitted. But after his pitstop, Bozzi said the rain is still 3 minutes away and it would be heavy, which never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post

He's not scored on pure pace back to back now. If you think that kid can win a title, god bless you. I wish I could be that delusional.

Typical response from a Sainz fan. We don't have to "think" anything, Charles won both GP3 and GP2 on his debut, had beaten every teamamte he had so far, and the one who would be staying.
    On the other hand, every top teams have shunted Sainz and his only destination is either Alpine or Williams.

Now go sulk into your hole.

Bozzi started off well but now it looks that he has the same attitude as his predecessor.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yup, that's why I'll say it again, the McLaren pair is the most overrated driver pairing on the grid. Norris was lucky with that SC in Miami, otherwise McLaren would've been winless still, which would've been quite extraordinary with the car they have now.
    He is good. But these decisions they make are just so stupid. I don't understand, how people who call themselves professionals and earn tons of money can't make the simpliest decisions correctly. The mediums choice was so obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post

It's painful, but I've started to notice it for some time, the best drivers find a way to a good result even when the weekend isn't going well...

Bozzi is still new, and he's better than Xavi. What I don't understand is, why Ferrari never paired Charles with Adami? He was Vettel's race engineer, and obviously having an experienced 4xWDC as his driver also contributed to his growth as a race engineer.