Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2024 British GP - Practice & Qualifying

1. In hindsight, Sainz should have stayed at McLaren. Coming to Ferrari was a bad move.
    2. Lewis is probably asking himself how he fell for the trap of moving to a team that has won only one championship in his entire career, and that has destroyed the careers of drivers like Alonso and Vettel.
    3. If Leclerc was smart, he would challenge that Merc youngster for Lewis' seat.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    2. Lewis is probably asking himself how he fell for the trap of moving to a team that has won only one championship in his entire career, and that has destroyed the careers of drivers like Alonso and Vettel.
    Lewis is happy driving for Ferrari in 2025 and 2026 getting paid $100 million per year.

Lewis didn't fall for any trap.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Max's damaged floor cost him 100 points in downforce or 1 sec or close to 1sec. Max has a spare floor and under parc ferme rules can change out the damaged floor without incurring a penalty.

Unfortunately the falter in the initial design (courtesy of the legacy of Biscotto, i.e Enrico Cardille) doesn't allow us to fight anymore for championships! It's high time for him to leave the team in order for someone really capable to take charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia rossa View Post
    Unfortunately the falter in the initial design (courtesy of the legacy of Biscotto, i.e Enrico Cardille) doesn't allow us to fight anymore for championships! It's high time for him to leave the team in order for someone really capable to take charge!
    That's what gonna leave the next years. Another try with another technical group. Of course everything could happen but it's like we are cursed that we have to suffer for some years.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    That's what gonna leave the next years. Another try with another technical group. Of course everything could happen but it's like we are cursed that we have to suffer for some years.
    Could we not begin again with a complete new car ready for 2026? or is that too much to expect?

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Could we not begin again with a complete new car ready for 2026? or is that too much to expect?
    Of course we will , its all gonna be new under the new regulations.
    Are we gonna succeed designing a winning car? We could, but right now it doesn't look we have the people to do it. Others look stronger/better. But a lot of things have happened so why not this too !

Anyone seen the latest video from rocketpoweredmokawk(rpm) on YouTube "The Start of War?"

This guy is hilarious and will make you laugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    The HAAS is faster than us
    Maybe we should learn a thing or 2 from H@@$ by copying their box

They schooled us today

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Just look at Mercedes, nowhere before Monaco and now genuinely challenging for poles and wins. Lewis must be regretting his decision.
    I would be if I were him….no way in h e ll he’ll get his 8th at Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari P7 and out qualified by a Haas.
    Yup, this PAINS me big time

The British media to include the F1 commentators are going to go in a state of epic euphoric proportions if any of the 3 British drivers win-->Russell, Hamilton or Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    17 years of this being repeated.
    16 years mate, as we won WCC in 2008

For me WCC is above WDC…..why, because you cement it in everyone’s faces that FERRARI IS BOSS….

Drivers come and go…..WCC is where is at….at least for me its

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis is happy driving for Ferrari in 2025 and 2026 getting paid $100 million per year.

Lewis didn't fall for any trap.
    That’s right he’s laughing all DA WAY TO DA BANK

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    That’s right he’s laughing all DA WAY TO DA BANK
    If the 8th title comes for lewis at ferrari the 200million he receives from ferrari guaranteed will be chicken feed to the spin off's he will be paid.Will go down as GOAT.and a billion dollars to sleep on the reason he did it with ferrari one better than the great Michael shumacher.

For me WCC is above WDC…..why, because you cement it in everyone’s faces that FERRARI IS BOSS….

The last WCC drought was between 1983 and 1999, 16 years, so looks like Ferrari is about to beat that record unless there is a recovery this year.

Last time it was 21 years between the WDC, so still four more years away from that record.

Hopefully things will turn around soon.

According to Charles we sacrificed this weekend to gain more insight into the car. He does not expect any joy from this race unless it's a wet one. That's one up for the books Ferrari wanting rain!!!!!!

Forza Jules

EXACTLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    According to Charles we sacrificed this weekend to gain more insight into the car. He does not expect any joy from this race unless it's a wet one. That's one up for the books Ferrari wanting rain!!!!!!
    More as an excuse to mask our incompetence.
    Other then that, what he says has a point and i could believe it. Remember almost the same happened last year in Austria (if i remember correctly) where we had a disastrous weekend but Vasseur keep saying then that it was so helpful for us and we learned a lot. And truly from then on we regain our place as 2nd fastest behind RedBull. So it could happen again but nothing guarantees it. Today they look more at lost. Last year Vasseur was absolute in his statements and almost everything verified. This year i heard a lot of things from him that proved just words.
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 7th July 2024 at 13:33.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Last year Vasseur was absolute in his statements and almost everything verified. This year i heard a lot of things from him that proved just words.
    I think he's pretty honest and pulls no punches.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!
    Ferrari won the WCC in 2008, everyone here knows this, but the most prestigious title is still considered to be the WDC.

Unfortunately, the WCC is usually mentioned as almost an afterthought.

When Schumacher was at Ferrari, it was always the WDC which was referenced as the 'drought', not the WCC.