Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2024 British GP - Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Looking forward to the break - tired of watching all the mistakes and indignities since Monaco. Our team needs to lick their wounds and come back with something that won't lose our 2nd place in the WCC.
    so are we already giving up on winning the championship this year??
    well may as well, as to what we've seen in previous seasons year after year our development of the car mid season and after haven't been too promising either

should we concentrate on 2025 already since given with the budget cap we have nowadays, even if we come up with a holy grail solution after summer break it's gonna be hard to implement it as i'm sure it won't be a cheap upgrade

oh well, time will where we'll be come after summer break

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so are we already giving up on winning the championship this year??
    well may as well, as to what we've seen in previous seasons year after year our development of the e we'll be come after summer break
    Gotta love Fred vassuer his stoic never say die or admit that we have problems attitude is amazing, even as other cars pass ferrari left right and centre.A tenth here a tenth there correct Fred they all add up mate .

Our season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Our season is over.
    AMEN....that's what i'm trying to say too....ROLL ON 2025

AMEN....that's what i'm trying to say too....ROLL ON 2025
    Right now this us the most certain thing. But the question is another.
    In 2025 what? The same people will design next years car?
    And if yes, they seem to ficus on solving 1 problem just others to emerge. With what hope are we facing 2025??

water under the bridge at this point. BUT Ferrari should have stuck to their guns and seriously threaten to leave F1....but when you have someone like Binoutto (spineless jelly fish) running the show....well i rest my case
    I guess they threatened to stop the payments to Elkann's bank account and then he caved fast Ferrari winning is secondary to the people running the show at the company, it's quite evident to almost everyone at this point.

The root of this update problem is that Ferrari in spite of holding a veto agree to not do any in-season testing. It's called being complicit in your own demise as a team. If insisting the budget cap should be set at a level only the big three could afford, there wouldn't be any need to worry about McLaren right now. Profit over championships and it's more important to get along with the other teams and the FIA rather than winning to the top of the company. Losing so many years in a row doesn't hurt so bad if the money is still rolling in, it's the Tifosi who get to suffer.
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; Yesterday at 23:02.

It's all smoke and mirrors the suffering tiffosi will continue to suffer until solid conditions are created at ferrari in my opinion it's still a revolving door, every top engineer that ferrari have moved on have all contributed greatly to there new teams but were not good enough to keep.Now they are sticking it right up Ferraris you know where.The results and performance of there respective new teams speak for themselves will be lucky to finish 3rd but 4th is on the radar as of now.Would love to be shown different.

This is the risk you take when you wait a third of the season to introduce a massive update rather than smaller updates more often that can be verified quite easily. 2 big updates are 2 big to winnow out which part of the upgrade is causing our issue.
    Saying that, if Leclerc can get the tires to work in qualy and we get a decent result then the race may not be so bad.
    If we start 6,7 then we'll finish there.