Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2024 British GP - Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    RedBulls upgrades also don’t seem to be working that well
    That Red Bull has damaged floor, so we won't see if they work today. But I hope they won't

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    RedBulls upgrades also don’t seem to be working that well
    Max has a damaged car. Possibly the floor.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Max has a damaged car. Possibly the floor.
    And it's Max's own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    But then again, when Lewis or Max used to have issues with setup or not enough practice due to mechanical issues or something, they always found the lap in them. Even today, when Verstappen has damaged floor he managed to go to Q3. Charles may be the fastest out of them all, but quite often he just can't deliver. I said it last weekend, and we see it today again.
    Wow… we saw Ham in 2022/2023 getting out in Q1/Q2 as well.

Don’t you remember 2020/2021? How the Ferrari car was? But then Charles put the car in P2/P3/P4.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And it's Max's own fault.
    Yes it is.

But then again, when Lewis or Max used to have issues with setup or not enough practice due to mechanical issues or something, they always found the lap in them. Even today, when Verstappen has damaged floor he managed to go to Q3. Charles may be the fastest out of them all, but quite often he just can't deliver. I said it last weekend, and we see it today again.
    When Mercedes was experimenting at the beginning of this season, Lewis was often out of Q2 because he was the one who was doing all the experimenting.

I wonder where we would be without the Imola update. Faster?

When Mercedes was experimenting at the beginning of this season, Lewis was often out of Q2 because he was the one who was doing all the experimenting.
    Correct …!! But no one will remember that, as it’s Charles they blame him.

I am talking about times when the team fights for top places. Or did we just accepted that we are out of the fight? Okay then.

Ferrari just doesn’t have the grey matter.

Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari P7 and out qualified by a Haas.

That Mclaren is a very multi-track car for what?....the last 4 or 5 GP's? It's very well balanced and they got 2 young drivers whom are delivering.

Mercedes are delivering as well.

Kudos to Mercs & McLaren they are showing how the progress can be made. They suffered, given away 1-2yrs of time & now they are back where RB is no longer fastest team. Without Newey RB is nothing

I am talking about times when the team fights for top places. Or do we just accepted that we are out of the fight? Okay then.
    Yeah, you better accept the reality. Some say Ferrari is the place where talents get wasted, and I'm inclining to believe them.

That Mclaren is a very multi-track car for what?....the last 4 or 5 GP's? It's very well balanced and they got 2 young drivers whom are delivering.

They have the fastest car since Imola.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Kudos to Mercs & McLaren they are showing how the progress can be made. They suffered, given away 1-2yrs of time & now they are back where RB is no longer fastest team. Without Newey RB is nothing
    Allison magic. Now longer wasting his talents on boats.

It's almost certain that both are violating the budget cap like crazy via accounting tricks and Mercedes are for sure ignoring the engine freeze. Their acceleration looked like a turtle moving about once the freeze set in, so it's time to ask some questions when they fly around places like Miami and Montréal. Not that the British mainstream media ever will

Ferrari follow the rules as always and are the good boys. How does that work out? Just look at the results.

Yeah, you better accept the reality. Some say Ferrari is the place where talents get wasted, and I'm inclining to believe them.
    Kimi/Alonso/Vettel & now Charles as simple as that.
    Although Kimi won WDC with us.

Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari P7 and out qualified by a Haas.
    I wonder, do they have any shame. These idiots called ferrari are making me sick for decades

I don't think either of the McLaren drivers are delivering. Norris had the fastest car in Imola, had the fastest car in Canada, had the fastest car in Austria, and couldn't win any of them. Piastri on the other hand is P5.

Ferrari outperformed not only by Merc, McLaren, damaged Red Bull, but even HAAS whose updates actually work. Charles outperformed by Carlos once again (I really don't care who was testing what in practice sessions). What is happeneing in that team? We changed the team structure from top to bottom, how come the results are still copying the same downtrend trajectory as they did during Binotto era? We have Fred at the helm, how come Charles isn't proclaimed number 1 in the team and all isn't tailored to him? How is this possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    It's almost certain that both are violating the budget cap like crazy via accounting tricks and Mercedes are for sure ignoring the engine freeze. Their acceleration looked like a turtle moving about once the freeze set in, so it's time to ask some questions when they fly around places like Miami and Silverstone. Not that the British mainstream media ever will

Ferrari follow the rules as always and are the good boys. How does that work out? Just look at the results.
    That's hypothetical at the moment with regard to Mclaren and Mercedes violating the budget cap no?

Kimi/Alonso/Vettel & now Charles as simple as that.
    Although Kimi won WDC with us.
    Then got wasted in 2008 when Ferrari refused to listen his feedbacks and let go in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I wonder, do they have any shame. These idiots called ferrari are making me sick for decades
    I wouldn't call them idiots, but it for sure seems like a cosplay team since after Monaco.

That's hypothetical at the moment with regard to Mclaren and Mercedes violating the budget cap no?
    The relative in-season development of McLaren two years in a row raises more red flags than a cold war military parade.

The supposedly frozen Mercedes engines being super fast at engine circuits is a lot more open and shut. It's a scandal those engines haven't been disassembled yet.

I don't either of the McLaren drivers are delivering. Norris had the fastest car in Imola, had the fastest car in Canada, had the fastest car in Austria, and couldn't win any of them. Piastri on the other hand is P5.
    From where Mclaren were at the beginning of the season to where they are at now, the car and the driver's are delivering since Imola with regards to points gained.

It's so embarrassing all this.
    And I start once again to loose hope to Vasseur.
    Not about the results.
    But because till 2 days ago he was saying that we don't even discuss returning to the previous spec. His exact words where " this is not evolution " !!!
    Now what ???!!!!

Lmao in the last run our pit wall once again let the driver came out so late, basically Sainz was the last one came out of the pit

And he couldn't do a proper lap due to time running out

THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN WITHIN 2 WEEKS

What a bunch of clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The relative in-season development of McLaren two years in a row raises more red flags than a cold war military parade.
    .....okay that was funny(bolded area)

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Just accept the reality. Brits dominate F1. Ferrari staying in Italy losing out on top talents.