Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2024 Spanish GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    You man have serious problem against me !!! Can i ask why ?? And what the "low information" is that ?? You have higher, bacause basides just talking fairytales' i havent hear you say anytihng to realy justify our Image. Even tifosi speaking the truth bacause IT IS WHAT IT IS !!
    You And Ross and just " You guy are pathetic, Doesnt matter if we are 0.5s slower, 5 races ago we where faster" And we are delusional, not you ????!!!
    i wasn't calling you out specifically.

i actually love you all.
    Last edited by Cavallino; 23rd June 2024 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I agree with part of what you say.
    I am a big fan of Charles but I think he needs to calm down and not over react to complications on track. Hamilton will capitalize on any weakness and use it to his advantage. But Lewis does not get good results in an under performing car........that is where I think Charles would have the edge.
    Charles worked miracles in some s already

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Charles worked miracles in some already
    Many seem to quickly forget this, even on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Many seem to quickly forget this, even on this forum.
    But plainly remember his tiny little mistakes 30 or 40 races ago. Charles has been finishing inside the top 5 since SPA last year, and yet many on this forum call him "inconsistent".

Quote Originally Posted by Schaun View Post
    I still think that Red Bull has the fastest car, it is just Perez who seems to be struggling. After a big disappointment in Canada, P5 and P6 is not a bad result for Ferrari who came into the weekend after their significant upgrades. The upgrades looked to work well for the team and I expect even better performance in the upcoming races. I expect to see at least one Ferrari driver on the podium next Sunday in Austria.
    Red Bull is without doubt the fastest package out there. Max is on his 4th PU already, so I don't think Red Bull is pushing those Honda engines hard. But we saw the glimpse of their true pace during the 2nd stint yesterday, when Max pitted earlier than Norris but close the gap rapidly, or when Max pulled the gap over the rest in Canada after the final safety car. Red Bull just doing enough to secure the win. They are not pushing their package to the absolute limit.
    Which makes Ferrari's lack of pace or ability to challenge Red Bull even more depressing.