Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2024 Canadian Grand Prix-Practice and Qualifying Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yes. i know what you mean. I use to be a bit frustrated listen people takling like i do now. Its just i reach my limits. And unfortunately F1 is the only sport / hobby i have right now and the only thing that makes me take a break from the everyday life . I tryied to take a distance from it because it also doesnt do too good to me ( disappointed in almost every weekend ) but since nothing else interest me like F1. But at least i will try not to bother you any more. Just needed a place to speak out .
    I understand you completely, i didn't watch f1 since mid 2022, now i do, but i am not frustrated by the results.
    They make millions, and you and I should be frustrated by the lack of performance for two decades?

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I understand you completely, i didn't watch f1 since mid 2022, now i do, but i am not frustrated by the results.
    They make millions, and you and I should be frustrated by the lack of performance for two decades?

Try to say this to myself, every time !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Who knows come race time the car is likely to wake up stranger things have happened.Ferrari will make its way up the field gather some points go home study the situation and come back better next race..As for alonsos comments ignore them that duonasor is nearing expiry rest assured he won't win the race and Charles will hunt him down in Montreal,.give him the bird as he passes him.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Who knows come race time the car is likely to wake up stranger things have happened.Ferrari will make its way up the field gather some points go home study the situation and come back better next race..As for alonsos comments ignore them that duonasor is nearing expiry rest assured he won't win the race and Charles will hunt him down in Montreal,.give him the bird as he passes him.
    Everytime in Canada we are getting screwed in quali, only to have the car come alive in race. Let's see if the pattern is followed this time too!!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Im waiting for this moment !!!! I use to like Alo , but unfortunately what he earns with his driving skills ,he's loosing it with his attitude. He has a very big ego. Not just about us. dont forget the famous "GP2 " engine. If i was Honda i would never wanted to work with him again. He has no loyalty to no one. When something suits him everything is ok , but when things starting to go bad for him ,he betrays everybody !!! And in some magnitude we experienced the same with Sainz. Is it a Spanish thing ????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

This looks to be the race pace from FP3
    GPoeREaXAAAcwlU.png
    I doubt this to be the real pace. From 1 hand we look to be quite strong compare to RBR-Merc , but AM is close (if thats the case it would be hard to pass them) ,
    I think tire dagradation will play a roll here.
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 9th June 2024 at 13:44.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Charles' car has been fitted with a new energy store and control electronics. We are trying let's hope it pays off

Forza Jules

Yes. i know what you mean. I use to be a bit frustrated listen people takling like i do now. Its just i reach my limits. And unfortunately F1 is the only sport / hobby i have right now and the only thing that makes me take a break from the everyday life . I tryied to take a distance from it because it also doesnt do too good to me ( disappointed in almost every weekend ) but since nothing else interest me like F1. But at least i will try not to bother you any more. Just needed a place to speak out .
    Don't let a sport ruin your weekend dude
    Forza Ferrari

I feel this mate. I love F1 with my heart, it's my biggest passion, the only thing I look forward to regurarly and I love it so much, I canceled family birthday celebrations etc. But it's tough for a Ferrari fan. I've come right after the Schumacher era ended, the only thing I remember was Alonso beating Michael in 2006 and me hating Alonso for that even though I didn't know basically anything about it. I just loved the red car. 2007 was a nailbite with sweet end but since then it's been crushing for me, for you, for us all. It became so hard for me, that I went in a rampage mode here, getting banned several times, due to me wanting Ferrari to do well so much, I basically didn't accept any failure. But there was a lot of it, so I vented my frustration here... A LOT. And even though it's hard to admit, that last ban helped me a lot. I found out other hobbies outside of F1 and this forum, trying to make my own business (which failed but that'S another story), doing fitness etc and it freaking saved me. It's really not healthy to get livid for Ferrari not doing well. We are fans, Ferrari is in our blood, but it's "just" a sport, it doesn't earn us money, we have no power to make the team win, so try to elevate over that. Thik how har it has to be for the people in the team, who work every day and try to do the best and it's still not enough. We will win someday. Maybe we will even dominate again. The team has a vision it's following now so it actually can happen sooner than later, but if not... oh well, maybe later. Just enjoy that Ferrari exists a we can root for that fantastic team.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Ferrari need time to analyse the data and make adjustments in order to get the most out of the tyres. I don't think our luck laster performance in the qualifying had anything to do with the pure performance of the SF24.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I feel this mate. I love F1 with my heart, it's my biggest passion, the only thing I look forward to regurarly and I love it so much, I canceled family birthday celebrations etc. But it's tough for a Ferrari fan. I've come right after the Schumacher era ended, the only thing I remember was Alonso beating Michael in 2006 and me hating Alonso for that even though I didn't know basically anything about it. I just loved the red car. 2007 was a nailbite with sweet end but since then it's been crushing for me, for you, for us all. It became so hard for me, that I went in a rampage mode here, getting banned several times, due to me wanting Ferrari to do well so much, I basically didn't accept any failure. But there was a lot of it, so I vented my frustration here... A LOT. And even though it's hard to admit, that last ban helped me a lot. I found out other hobbies outside of F1 and this forum, trying to make my own business (which failed but that'S another story), doing fitness etc and it freaking saved me. It's really not healthy to get livid for Ferrari not doing well. We are fans, Ferrari is in our blood, but it's "just" a sport, it doesn't earn us money, we have no power to make the team win, so try to elevate over that. Thik how har it has to be for the people in the team, who work every day and try to do the best and it's still not enough. We will win someday. Maybe we will even dominate again. The team has a vision it's following now so it actually can happen sooner than later, but if not... oh well, maybe later. Just enjoy that Ferrari exists a we can root for that fantastic team.
    Thanks a lot mate!!! Really appreciate it !!!
    Love to be in this forum not for the wins only(not that there many of them) but to talk things up to ease the pain!!!!

Watching pictures from pre race, track is pretty wet

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Watching pictures from pre race, track is pretty wet
    I hope it's gonna be like this so we can have a chance to catch up the leading pack

Im waiting for this moment !!!! I use to like Alo , but unfortunately what he earns with his driving skills ,he's loosing it with his attitude. He has a very big ego. Not just about us. dont forget the famous "GP2 " engine. If i was Honda i would never wanted to work with him again. He has no loyalty to no one. When something suits him everything is ok , but when things starting to go bad for him ,he betrays everybody !!! And in some magnitude we experienced the same with Sainz. Is it a Spanish thing ????
    More a German thing ! "Let Michael pass!!" or lose your seat!