Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Carlos Sainz - Where will he end up?

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I will see it when I believe it.
    Same italians mention the one plus one deal that he did not want with Ferrari.

why would anyone believe that Lewlew would join Ferrari?
    Haven't you people learned your lesson already ? :P
    Forza Ferrari

I already explained everything you asked to a tee.
    Now it's up to you what to do with it.

But I am not going to run in loops around you.

P.S. re: promoting young drivers look up. It's also explained. Why do you insist on answered topics?
    Well this all started when
    I suggested that Kimi might go to Williams to replace Sargeant and that would open up a seat for Sainz at Merc.
    You said promoting Kimi to F1 is a risky move because he may not be a good f1 driver.
    I've explained how the junior driver market works with many examples. You seem unable to accept facts.

But you are right that we've wasted enough time on this and it's literally going nowhere.

If Kimi does go to Williams though, maybe we revisit.

For what it's worth

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing/...erstappen-lm22

At one moment Sainz has a contract with Merc, the next minute it's Max.
    My bet is still with Sainz at Merc.

He should goto Aston, Merc is a dying team, red bull only care about max.

Wondering if Aston would even be a possibility with Honda becoming their works engines. Think they might want to have Yuki in one of the seats? Better than Stroll probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Wondering if Aston would even be a possibility with Honda becoming their works engines. Think they might want to have Yuki in one of the seats? Better than Stroll probably.
    Stroll has a seat for life as long as daddy is around. Stroll doesn't fit the F1 norms when it comes to stats and performance. Lance Stroll is an anomaly in F1.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If you dig deeper, then you 'll find out another post by me relative to these two, saying something like "Hey , we saw Lewis getting to Ferrari, stranger things have happened".

However, gotta give it to you, I did not know what a fan you are. Cool :D
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Carlos @ Merc until Sr Lewis gets his #8 with Ferrari. But then again looking at Alonso It may take a few years for Lewis to retire even after his 8th is won. 45 may be the new 40 for leaving F1.

Ok so Williams, Alpine, Kick Sauber, where will he end up? and what's best for him from these available options.

I wonder why single season at Merc isn't an option for him, Antonelli can have one season at Williams while Sainz keeps his Merc seat warmed

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Ok so Williams, Alpine, Kick Sauber, where will he end up? and what's best for him from these available options.

I wonder why single season at Merc isn't an option for him, Antonelli can have one season at Williams while Sainz keeps his Merc seat warmed
    Why do think the FIA lowered the superlicense age to enter F1 to 17yo again for Mercedes?
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Why do think the FIA lowered the superlicense age to enter F1 to 17yo again for Mercedes?
    Surely Kimi will be a full time driver in 2025 but let's if it's Mercedes or there's a chance he might spend a season or two at Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post

The way this goes, Kick Sauber (ie Audi) will shut the door at him - noone likes to be kept waiting like this.
    This means that it's Williams and Alpine.
    Alpine has Briatore behind them so now they 're developing into a big questionmark. Then again you have Williams.
    It's 50/50 for me, if it was not for Briatore, it'd be Williams all the way.

However... if Sainz keeps it up, he can easily ends up with no drive. He's not the only one looking for a drive and he acts up as he is. Big mistake.
    Alpine is checking up 3 drivers, so soon enough that door might be closing too.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

And I could very much like to start quoting your blunders... but I have more serious things to do.
    Like making me an espresso from my freshly roasted espresso beans ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Well this all started when
    I suggested that Kimi might go to Williams to replace Sargeant and that would open up a seat for Sainz at Merc.
    You said promoting Kimi to F1 is a risky move because he may not be a good f1 driver.
    I've explained how the junior driver market works with many examples. You seem unable to accept facts.

But you are right that we've wasted enough time on this and it's literally going nowhere.

If Kimi does go to Williams though, maybe we revisit.
    You do understand Toto has said Sainz in Merc is an impossibility , right?

And I could very much like to start quoting your blunders... but I have more serious things to do.
    Like making me an espresso from my freshly roasted espresso beans ;)
    You already replied to this 15th April.....

Still
    Forza Ferrari

You already replied to this 15th April.....

Still
    And you keep coming back to what I answer with no real reason.
    That, in psychology, btw, is called, obsession ;)

And you keep coming back to what I answer with no real reason.
    That, in psychology, btw, is called, obsession ;)
    You will note I never replied to your reply on 15th April, you then re-comment today so just letting you know. But still if you want to talk about obsession

Still
    Forza Ferrari

Stroll and Gasly signed new deals, Sainz only options are really Alpine or Williams

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/al...deal/10627796/

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/as...yond/10627853/
    Forza Ferrari

I believe Sainz will wind up with Merc.

I read somewhere that he's very interested in MotoGP. Could he be stringing us all along and intends going there? It would be a bit of a shock but his options are getting fewer.
    If he leaves it much longer team bosses will give up waiting on him to make his mind up...........unless he's already signed and has not announced it yet.

Forza Jules