Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 2024 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Then you're gonna have to prove it......or come up with your own theory.
    Can you prove they never had to remove something? Nope so try again.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Can you prove they never had to remove something? Nope so try again.
    I don't know what you're talking about. No comment.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Or Merc, or Mclaren.
    are Merc and Mclaren running similar systems?

Red Bull are not going to admit it are they LOL
    someone has to tell Max "this is what happens when you stop cheating"

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    someone has to tell Max "this is what happens when you stop cheating"
    😂👍

Max doesn't appear to be such an exceptional driver all of a sudden. Something is different. RB is no longer the class of thefield.

Forza Jules

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/ha...role/10646179/

Lewis Hamilton's race engineer Peter Bonnington has been promoted to head of race engineering and will stay with the Formula 1 team in 2025.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Max doesn't appear to be such an exceptional driver all of a sudden. Something is different. RB is no longer the class of thefield.
    I remember how Seb did after 4 WDCs @ R Bull. Masi "Where are you !!" Sir Lewis may actually have a shot @ #8 come 2025!

French engineer Frederic Cazals has made the switch to Maranello, becoming aerodynamics engineer.
    Don't think he's the big name we have been told about that will join the team.

Forza Jules

"Fred Vasseur is convinced that Ferrari is already on the right track and doesn't need Adrian Newey"

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    "Fred Vasseur is convinced that Ferrari is already on the right track and doesn't need Adrian Newey"
    I am sorry but this is for

Yes he's has made the analogy of Paris Saint-Germain. "PSG has always taken the best players, yet they have never won the Champions League. We, on the other hand, are on the right track."

Brave words Fred I hope you are right!!

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Yes he's has made the analogy of Paris Saint-Germain. "PSG has always taken the best players, yet they have never won the Champions League. We, on the other hand, are on the right track."

Brave words Fred I hope you are right!!
    Yes ,but I haven't seen a team with unknown/ lesser players to win the championship league either. PSG had all the ingredients but something didn't work but they where more or less there ,because they had that players. Before they where NOWHERE.

I say it again . Ok there is some truth/ logic in what he says, BUT only if he has a real/ solid plan . And not that in his initial plan Newey was in it but it failed for the reasons we listened and now he is trying to turn things around.

The right track of losing and be 4th fastest till the end of the season

This beloved team were rooting for is and has been totally lost since 2009 when they got crippled by NOT testing in their back yard around the clock 7 days a week

We’ll probably see another WDC or WCC from Ferrari when pigs will fly

And that my friends is the honest truth

I hope he knows something no one else does. Following a decent start to the season, we've rapidly gone backwards (as usual), lost many key technical people and Newey reportedly has been swayed by the privilege of working with Lance Stroll than join Ferrari. From my perspective, it's very hard to have even a shred of optimism.

| Fernando Alonso:

“Ferrari will be the car to beat in the next two races.”

*** ???!!!!!

| Fernando Alonso:

“Ferrari will be the car to beat in the next two races.”

*** ???!!!!!
    I guess he's gambling on the fact one race will be our home race at Monza, the second one is Baku and then even Singapore, where we always did great and that we're bringing upgrades to Italy. Or he's smoking something good, I don't know.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I guess he's gambling on the fact one race will be our home race at Monza, the second one is Baku and then even Singapore, where we always did great and that we're bringing upgrades to Italy. Or he's smoking something good, I don't know.
    Hopefully we have something good in the pipeline for next home race and beyond, something that will unlock some good speed on our car.
    It would be nice if we could challenge for wins, although right now that McLaren is a rocket and a good all around car at any track, whereas red bull seems to have fallen back a bit. Maybe as others are saying that is because Newey is not that involved anymore now that he’ll be gone next year

I’m curious to see how Macca will do at the speed track next week as well as in Azerbaijan and Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Hopefully we have something good in the pipeline for next home race and beyond, something that will unlock some good speed on our car.
    It would be nice if we could challenge for wins, although right now that McLaren is a rocket and a good all around car at any track, whereas red bull seems to have fallen back a bit. Maybe as others are saying that is because Newey is not that involved anymore now that he’ll be gone next year

I’m curious to see how Macca will do at the speed track next week as well as in Azerbaijan and Singapore
    Mclaren does have all round car, they will be strong on any tracks. I am not sure how people are calling Monza/Baku & Singapore will be suited to SF-24. If it’s based on history that’s fine. But you need to take current car characteristics & rivals car as well.

McLaren does have a good traction over Ferrari. Hence I call McLaren as the favourites unless Ferrari with planned new floor works better.

Both Carlos and Charles are set for 2025 and further, team wise. I'm surprised they even show up for the current races !!! Merc took over after the Seb R Bull domination, It looks like McLaren is doing the same now. Will Lewis, Charles be the answer for Ferrari ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Both Carlos and Charles are set for 2025 and further, team wise. I'm surprised they even show up for the current races !!! Merc took over after the Seb R Bull domination, It looks like McLaren is doing the same now. Will Lewis, Charles be the answer for Ferrari ?
    They say every dog has his day well this little red dog is due for his day soooooooooon.

Forza Jules

Concerning the brave words coming from Vasseur”s mouth…Well maybe those are bold words but he is wright! I’m watching F1 and been a fan of SF since the days of Cesare Fiorio as TP when engineers of the caliber of Harvey Postlweith, John Barnard to name a few where in the ranks of our beloved team. And yet again we clinched no championships whatsoever! Fast forward Jean Todt, Ross Brawn, Andrea Stella who didn’t hire AN but they transformed their teams into winning machines. It was my wishful thinking too for AN to join the ranks of SF, I think that he is an exceptional engineer, but it’s not a prerequisite for any team to have AN in its ranks to win championships, as shown by McLaren! If he won’t join SF so be it! SF is greater than any engineer or driver, we will survive and win again in due time!

Planet F1 trash, that is low, even for you, but keep going, this is entertaining lolmao
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Planet F1 trash, that is low, even for you, but keep going, this is entertaining lolmao
    Yeah I mean it's not like Red Bull are suddenly trashing tyres, complaining about the car not turning or being spanked 20+ seconds....nope not happening.

Your a fool if you think nothing has changed on that car, a fool.
    Forza Ferrari

Clearly someone was or they would not need to reword the rules.

Why is it strange? Red Bull performance has certainly dropped....but maybe you don't see that also....
    Our performance also dropped... so...??? seriously?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Our performance also dropped... so...??? seriously?
    Read the news, nothing about Ferrari cheating, unless you want to accuse them of doing so?

Strange hole to dig but carry on.....
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah I mean it's not like Red Bull are suddenly trashing tyres, complaining about the car not turning or being spanked 20+ seconds....nope not happening.

Your a fool if you think nothing has changed on that car, a fool.
    i've also read rumors that Domenicali implied red bull to slow down a bit, maybe to make the chmapionship more interesting???

again these are rumors, but what is strange is that red bull have lost a chunk of performance ever since rumors came about the brake bias cheating/pushing the limits kind of thing issue

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia rossa View Post
    Concerning the brave words coming from Vasseur”s mouth…Well maybe those are bold words but he is wright! I’m watching F1 and been a fan of SF since the days of Cesare Fiorio as TP when engineers of the caliber of Harvey Postlweith, John Barnard to name a few where in the ranks of our beloved team. And yet again we clinched no championships whatsoever! Fast forward Jean Todt, Ross Brawn, Andrea Stella who didn’t hire AN but they transformed their teams into winning machines. It was my wishful thinking too for AN to join the ranks of SF, I think that he is an exceptional engineer, but it’s not a prerequisite for any team to have AN in its ranks to win championships, as shown by McLaren! If he won’t join SF so be it! SF is greater than any engineer or driver, we will survive and win again in due time!
    And Rory Byrne, designer of the Ferrari F1 cars from 1998-2006 (John Barnard designed the F310B of 1997).

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i've also read rumors that Domenicali implied red bull to slow down a bit, maybe to make the chmapionship more interesting???

again these are rumors, but what is strange is that red bull have lost a chunk of performance ever since rumors came about the brake bias cheating/pushing the limits kind of thing issue
    Yep, read those as well.

Seriously, is Domenicali and Liberty Media inflicting their "will" on F1 to make it more enticing for those DTS viewers and newbies to attract more viewership and make it a close championship? I wonder. It's all about the show I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    And Rory Byrne, designer of the Ferrari F1 cars from 1998-2006 (John Barnard designed the F310B of 1997).
    The ONLY credit I give Barnard was engineering or overseeing the making of the F1 paddle shifts next to the steering wheels which is used currently in F1 cars and production cars.