Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2023 F1 news/rumours

So looks like it's Loic Serra to Ferrari then. That's a pretty good snag for Vasseur.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/23164...o-vasseur.html

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    So looks like it's Loic Serra to Ferrari then. That's a pretty good snag for Vasseur.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/23164...o-vasseur.html
    Interesting read. Thanks!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Let me rephrase, Masi was never fired from the FIA due to Abu Dhabi 2021.
    So Masi is still with FIA but under a different name! Louis ..beware!

Massa pursuing 2008 title and compensation for being cheated out of title by FIA etc.Claim was lodged by his attorneys in London yesterday. The FIA has not made comment to the matter.Will be interesting to follow.The ramifications will be huge should he succeed.

Doubt that's going to amount to anything. He's waited too long. Plus it looks like the FIA has itself covered pretty good.

"Furthermore, the FIA's judicial system is clear that the highest authority to make any ruling is the independent International Court of Appeal, and that any persons involved in a championship agree to abide by this.

In theory Massa could seek out the views of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), but it has no jurisdiction over the FIA on the matter.

The FIA statutes dictate that the CAS may only be involved in issues relating to the FIA's Anti-Doping Disciplinary Committee."

All teams inside the budget cap....

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/fi...-cap/10516548/
    Forza Ferrari

Carlos Sainz’s Mother Likes this Post on Twitter(X)

“Do you know what Carlos has that Leclerc will never have?
    The honor.
    Congratulations Carlos, today you have silenced many mouths.”

Then Leclerc likes this: https://x.com/candeleclerc16/status/...mVFsissXo423Mw

Eating your tyres to keep up with Leclerc is Honorable in Austria but trying get podium in front of your Crowd is dishonorable

Sure yeah

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post

The honor.

Eating your tyres to keep up with Leclerc is Honorable in Austria but trying get podium in front of your Crowd is dishonorable

Sure yeah
    Give them the best car and we will see Prost vs Senna once again...
    No it's not coming yet

Quote Originally Posted by Aviamata View Post
    Give them the best car and we will see Prost vs Senna once again...
    My bet is that we will not!!! At best Ham- Bottas !! Thats what i have seen in these last 3 years. On pure speed Sainz is no much foe Lec. Only when various things happens mostly against Lec . only then Sainz can fight with him . When the team runs well and the car is good ,so Lec can focus only on his driving, then you see the difference in their level !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    So Masi is still with FIA but under a different name! Louis ..beware!
    I have absolutely nothing to hide.

Lewis, OTOH....

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    On pure speed Sainz is no much foe Lec. Only when various things happens mostly against Lec . only then Sainz can fight with him . When the team runs well and the car is good ,so Lec can focus only on his driving, then you see the difference in their level !!!!
    The last race showed for sure the difference in Carlos driving over Charles. There are no excuses; Carlos fought clean and won over Charles at his best. 1/2 pay doesn't matter he still gives Ferrari his best! Yes you can see the difference in their level!!! Charles has his work cut out for him to catch Carlos !! Points are what counts. A Charles for Perez swap would be great ! Over at R Bull the team runs well and the car is good ; perfect set up .
    Last edited by Brembo; 10th September 2023 at 00:16.

Singapore this week both will be going for it hammer and tong both want to win both want the phycological advantage over the other.Different circuits different outcomes we shall wait with anticipation for the result come Singapore ,may the best driver win.One thing is for sure as always expect the unexpected.

Anyone like bee's? (the kind that make honey).
    It's not how start but how you finish.

McLaren extend Piastri contract, not going to be much driver movement top end of the grid this year I think.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    McLaren extend Piastri contract, not going to be much driver movement top end of the grid this year I think.
    2025 should be interesting one.

RB might trigger the shake up.
    Perez moving out from RB.
    Norris moving out from Mclaren. It all depends on where mclaren stand next year. He could see himself in RB or Ferrari.
    Audi coming in & Saniz being linked to lead.
    Mercedes-Ham situation. Again his decision will depend on next year performance.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Anyone like bee's? (the kind that make honey).
    absolutely, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    absolutely, why?
    Vettel spearheaded several bee hives at T2 at Suzuka. The corner has been renamed "Buzzin Corner" (reminds me of Jordan's Buzzin Hornets (F1)).

All the drivers in F1 participated in the event.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I've been saying it for over 3 months that Charles has already extended his contract. It is beyond obvious now. Who agrees or disagrees?

I'll provide validation of this using public information and common sense analysis soon. It's all about the various data points that have been provided to date.

Also. Ferrari will not extend Sainz beyond his current contract.
    Last edited by Italiano Tifoso; 29th September 2023 at 07:14.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    2025 should be interesting one.

RB might trigger the shake up.
    Perez moving out from RB.
    Norris moving out from Mclaren. It all depends on where mclaren stand next year. He could see himself in RB or Ferrari.
    Audi coming in & Saniz being linked to lead.
    Mercedes-Ham situation. Again his decision will depend on next year performance.
    No i don't think Norris is going to Ferrari. Ferrari is clearly engineering a Todt/Schumi renaissance era. That requires a dedicated number 1 and a support driver. Norris is not a support driver.

Albon will likely be coming to Ferrari as he likes similar handling cars to Charles and would be thankful to exit out of Williams and into red overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Piastri was likely extended to put pressure on Norris to extend beyond 2026 and to provide McLaren with some negotiating position on Norris' contract terms (i.e. $$$).
    It's clear McLaren want Norris to lead their team, but Norris may be holding off on putting pen to paper at this stage as it's still a little early for him, even if the team would like him to commit further.

There is going to be a lot of positioning happening this year across Red Bull and Ferrari and you can see it all starting to filter through via little comments and behaviour from the drivers and their management.
    Last edited by Italiano Tifoso; 29th September 2023 at 07:36.

The last race showed for sure the difference in Carlos driving over Charles. There are no excuses; Carlos fought clean and won over Charles at his best. 1/2 pay doesn't matter he still gives Ferrari his best! Yes you can see the difference in their level!!! Charles has his work cut out for him to catch Carlos !! Points are what counts. A Charles for Perez swap would be great ! Over at R Bull the team runs well and the car is good ; perfect set up .
    Not going to happen. Charles has extended already for Ferrari. Worst kept secret ever, if you can "read the tea leaves".

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post

The honor.

Sure yeah
    It's comments like this from "Team Sainz" that tells you what is going on.

Why would a drivers mother attack her sons team mate? It's pretty clear really. But unfortunately everyone is waiting for the announcement instead of picking up on the tone, behaviour and language from both drivers and their crews.

In short, Sainz is gone. Charles will lead Ferrari as he should.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano Tifoso View Post
    It's comments like this from "Team Sainz" that tells you what is going on.

Why would a drivers mother attack her sons team mate? It's pretty clear really. But unfortunately everyone is waiting for the announcement instead of picking up on the tone, behaviour and language from both drivers and their crews.

In short, Sainz is gone. Charles will lead Ferrari as he should.
    Carlos Sainz, his family, the whole saga has been a problem with Ferrari.
    Do I like Carlos? Of course I do, he is a likable person.

However, the whole issue here is that his family for the most part forget , noone is above the Scuderia.

This is why he 'll be gone.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Carlos Sainz, his family, the whole saga has been a problem with Ferrari.
    Do I like Carlos? Of course I do, he is a likable person.

However, the whole issue here is that his family for the most part forget , noone is above the Scuderia.

This is why he 'll be gone.
    I agree to some degree, but I also think it goes much deeper.
    Sainz has said many things in an arrogant and selfish way against the team and his team mate.

Sainz was also brought in by Binotto and this years car was designed to suit Sainz, which is not the best way to design a fast car.

What we are watching is the undoing of a Sainz focused approach. It starts with removing Binotto. It then required the introduction of Fred who is vert close to Charles.
    Now we will see the 2024 car take a direction towards Red Bull, which will suit Charles more and be more competitive.

We will then see that Sainz will not be renewed and Sainz and his family will start attacking Ferrari and Leclerc more and more.

They will begin to claim that Fred is in Charles' corner, which he is as he is the faster driver.

We're watching the creation of a Charles/Fred dynasty which is the best path to success. I expect Albon to be replacing Sainz in 2025, hopefully sooner if it can be agreed.

Charles has to catch up to Carlos as far as points go! Even with Fred in his corner Charles is still behind Carlos as far as points which is the only thing that really counts. A Charles for Perez trade would be perfect ! A Fred Charles dynasty needs to outscore Carlos ! So far not happening . Except for pay ! !

Charles has to catch up to Carlos as far as points go! Even with Fred in his corner Charles is still behind Carlos as far as points which is the only thing that really counts. A Charles for Perez trade would be perfect ! A Fred Charles dynasty needs to outscore Carlos ! So far not happening . Except for pay ! !
    You have noticed everyone by now has shunned you because all you do is spewing nonesense, right?
    Carlos is not faster , even your late grand, grand , grand mother knows it.
    Carlos is lucky to have at his disposal a car that suits him because Binotto made sure of that. Also, Charles had 2 DNF (because of mechanical failures) and still , he is not that far from Carlos.

And yet, look how close he is to Carlos.

Unless Carlos finishes at the same distance as Charles finished last year to Carlos, there'll be a little problem. Last year Charles destroyed Carlos, but we don't want to go there do we?

I am not sure why you 're writing all this illiterate nonsense. But I had to answer. Back to ignore for you :)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Carlos won in Italy! The only non R Bull driver to get a win this year! Ferrari sends both drivers out to race with the same cars. Max is destroying everyone this year. Charles never came in reach of Max success against Charles or anyone else. The only thing you got right is Charles is not that far behind Carlos. Your answer is what's nonsense as usual. Whats missing @ Ferrari is your love of Rubenization of Carlos ! Let Charles pass! The driver with the most points is the better driver in racing sports. At least you finally realize Sir Lewis is the GOAT of Formula 1. And "Yes" your post is as you admit Illiterate nonsense. Enjoy the next race!

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    You have noticed everyone by now has shunned you because all you do is spewing nonesense, right?
    Carlos is not faster , even your late grand, grand , grand mother knows it.
    Carlos is lucky to have at his disposal a car that suits him because Binotto made sure of that. Also, Charles had 2 DNF (because of mechanical failures) and still , he is not that far from Carlos.

And yet, look how close he is to Carlos.
    Why are you even trying to explain to troll?!?! Just block him!!!!

Unless Carlos finishes at the same distance as Charles finished last year to Carlos, there'll be a little problem. Last year Charles destroyed Carlos, but we don't want to go there do we?

I am not sure why you 're writing all this illiterate nonsense. But I had to answer. Back to ignore for you :)

Carlos won in Italy! The only non R Bull driver to get a win this year! Ferrari sends both drivers out to race with the same cars. Max is destroying everyone this year. Charles never came in reach of Max success against Charles or anyone else. The only thing you got right is Charles is not that far behind Carlos. Your answer is what's nonsense as usual. Whats missing @ Ferrari is your love of Rubenization of Carlos ! Let Charles pass! The driver with the most points is the better driver in racing sports. At least you finally realize Sir Lewis is the GOAT of Formula 1. And "Yes" your post is as you admit Illiterate nonsense. Enjoy the next race!

Carlos won in Italy? How did I miss that? Must have been a hell of a race.

The sooner the Sainz-clan gets removed from Ferrari, the better.

Guy only won two races in his career, one in Silverstone when his teammate got shafted by Binotto, and one in Singapore where his teammate was told to not attack and told to hold others behind. Yet he runs his mouth like he's one of the top guys F1. Really funny.

Also the current SF-23 was designed around Sainz's preference, a parting gift from Binotto to his favorite driver. No wonder why this car sucks.