Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2023 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So now we have decided we are already behind in 2026......
    Nothing is being decided.
    I saw this rumor. And I remember in 2013 when we used to read such rumor and then if you remember we where laughingly downplayed it and wecwhere say that it was just a German propaganda and we as Ferrari we would present a killer engine!!!
    And what happened?? The rumors where true and it took us 5 years to build a top pu !!!
    Now again in the new engine regulations, we here again the same rumors. And we see Toto fighting with all his energy to not change anything in '26 while Horner trying to change them or postpone them.And in this last week we see our boss starting to take Horners side .What conclusion do you make from all this???
    And on the other hand we see all top known engineers either stay in RedBull or going to AM and McLaren but NOT to Ferrari. We only speak for 1 top engineer ( it has to be confirmed that he actually is actop engineer, because all known names have sign somewhere else)that will arrive in the end of 2024 . So from what we see and know it will be a miracle to build a championship winning car till 25-26 because the people we now have in the factory have prove us that they are not in the level of their colleagues in RBR- AM- MERC and now McL.
    This is how I " read" the future of our team base of what i see i know an I read.
    OF COURSE everything good or bad right now is just speculation- rumors- theory. And we ALL wish that the team will eventually act against the odds and become the No1 team- car in the next couple of years.
    Its just that ,in the last 15 years , almost all bad rumors for us and good for the others have confirmed and when we hear something good for us it is just rumors- peoples speculations theories and nothing more.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    somehow i doubt that Greig...a year, maybe 2....but it would fall apart pretty quickly without FERRARI
    I too start not believing this. All Ferrari magic ,aura, legend has starting to fade in the last decade. Younger people are becoming the most F1s fun- viewer base that don't care about Ferrari as an idea the history erc. They care who wins and nothing more. And another thing is that with Liberty Media they want to expand big time in states.And there I see trend that Ferrari is for the rich guy who just want to show off. The hard core petrolhead start to look more for McLaren, Koenigsegg, Pagani etc. The same thing in F1. It's sad but Ferrari has lost the crowd of being the top racing F1 team. It see them as a constructor who keeps the racing team just to sell more and more cars!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Rumours truemers as fans we no nothing about the internal workings at ferrari and what the future direction of ferrari is if any.All we know is that we have a car not capable of winning championships and most likely not even a race.

Masi proved no one has a shot against R Bull. Max is one lucky driver being there.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Rumours truemers as fans we no nothing about the internal workings at ferrari and what the future direction of ferrari is if any.All we know is that we have a car not capable of winning championships and most likely not even a race.
    Have faith maybe we will squeeze out the odd win here or there.

Forza Jules

That would be wonderful.Ferrari really have a lot of work to do with race strategy and call,the British Race should have finished better for ferrari,but bad race strategy and race management cost ferrari a tune that has played load and clear for quite some time now.The car is not that bad.

Former chairman of Ferrari, Luca di Montezemolo, has reportedly invested $4,000,000 into Aston Martin, believing they will soon reach the $35 billion valuation that Ferrari currently holds. Montezemolo is an old friend of Stroll and has trust in him, which is the main reason behind his investment. He believes Aston Martin will manage to increase its share value by five times within a year.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Former chairman of Ferrari, Luca di Montezemolo, has reportedly invested $4,000,000 into Aston Martin, believing they will soon reach the $35 billion valuation that Ferrari currently holds. Montezemolo is an old friend of Stroll and has trust in him, which is the main reason behind his investment. He believes Aston Martin will manage to increase its share value by five times within a year.
    Yep , I saw it.
    Together with Norris answering to the rumors of him signing to Ferrari:
    I'm trying too get my 1st win, not my 1st therapy session
    All this saws how Ferrari has fallen to people's eyes!!
    Unfortunately the teams has lost its former glory.
    I also saw a graf sowing witch teams the drivers follow on social
    RedBull, Merc , AM, McL had 5 to 7-8 drivers ( from the grid) following them and Ferrari besides Lec and Sai only Gasly !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I also saw a graf sowing witch teams the drivers follow on social
    RedBull, Merc , AM, McL had 5 to 7-8 drivers ( from the grid) following them and Ferrari besides Lec and Sai only Gasly !!!!!!
    nice post, that really hits it home

There's no future openings @ Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    nice post, that really hits it home
    Just saying that in every aspect that involves Ferrari in F1 ,nobody cares about us.
    I you bother about my posts my posts and not the point of it ,it's your problem!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

If Ferrari fans get to see Charles beat Carlos and Lewis , the race is worth watching.

BREAKING: Red Bull will introduce a big upgrade in Hungary, expected to make the car two tenths faster.

There will be clearly visible changes to the design of the sidepods.

According to a Red Bull employee, the car won't only be quicker but will also look stunning.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Formula 1 to trial tweaked Qualifying format in Hungary

Formula 1 will be trialing a tweaked Qualifying format at the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix, something originally planned for the cancelled Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.

The new Qualifying format was planned for the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix back in May, but that race was cancelled after the Northern Italian region was hit by floods, so the experiment will take place for the first time this weekend in Budapest.

The new format will see the teams and drivers restricted on tyre choices in Qualifying, as they will have to use the Hard compound in Q1, the Medium in Q2, while the Soft tyre will be only allowed in Q3. If the session is considered a Wet Session, then tyre choice will be free.

Currently, the teams have the free choice to use any tyre they want in any session, with slower teams using opting for Softs even in Q1 to try and make it into Q2 and beyond, while faster teams usually save their Softs for later attempting to make it out of Q1 on harder compounds.

The sport is running this experiment to try and see whether Pirelli can bring fewer tyre sets to race weekends as only 11 sets of tyres will be available per car while currently each driver gets 13. This means tyre consumption will be reduced by 40 sets (160 tyres per weekend), which adds up to 920 sets (3680 tyres) over the course of a 23-race season.

Under the new Qualifying format trial, each driver will have three sets of Hards, four sets of Mediums, and four sets of Softs at his disposal for the whole weekend. On a standard weekend, each driver gets two Hard sets, three Medium sets and eight Soft sets. These are only dry weather tyres.

This experiment will be repeated again during the 2023 Italian Grand Prix at Monza in September.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2023/07...at-in-hungary/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Suppose will make it easier for our pitwall to pick the correct tyres at least. Sounds a bit rubbish though that the slower cars cant put on softs in q1 to pressure others.
    Forza Ferrari

Suppose will make it easier for our pitwall to pick the correct tyres at least. Sounds a bit rubbish though that the slower cars cant put on softs in q1 to pressure others.
    So does that mean top 10 will start the race on softs while 5 behind can start on mediums? I guess that should help a little

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    So does that mean top 10 will start the race on softs while 5 behind can start on mediums? I guess that should help a little
    No you can start on any tyre now, you don't need to start on the tyre you set fastest lap on as was the rule before.
    Forza Ferrari

I hope the SF23 can heat its hards up enough to get out of Q1.

No you can start on any tyre now, you don't need to start on the tyre you set fastest lap on as was the rule before.
    this is what is also on current rules. The change is that in Q1 all have to put the hards ,in Q2 the mediums and only in Q3 the softs. And that they have 11 sets to 13 they have normally
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Drastic measures in f1 its becoming boring and revenue is falling.Fi is not called a circus for no reason.

Imagine earning $35 million this season and saying; I don't care where i finish this season; I'm thinking only about getting the car ready for next year 2024 ! Lewis got it made! Meanwhile Carlos needs a raise!

Hamilton would be on a lot more money if mercedes were on top at least 50million would be the amount.,so 35 million represents the current state of play at mercedes.

That is just great! Just in time for me to see it live

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I hope the SF23 can heat its hards up enough to get out of Q1.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    That is just great! Just in time for me to see it live
    Just watch league 2 ,Except Verstappen, all the others!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Just watch league 2 ,Except Verstappen, all the others!!!
    what is league 2??

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what is league 2??
    As I said, except Max ,all the other.
    Max is a league on his own.He is the only one in league 1!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

As I said, except Max ,all the other.
    Max is a league on his own.He is the only one in league 1!!!
    well, i don't exactly how we're gonna fight for league 2... as not it seems like Mclaren made a HUGE step forward, Merc seemed to have better pace then us as well last race....so are we gonna fight for P5 and P6 this weekend??? we probably are if we're still gonna choose mediocre/conservative tire strategy....

Ferrari should offer Carlos a raise every time he beats Charles. Podium points on the way! Charles needs the incentive. Fred should not mention 2024 .

Don't worry about heating the tires there is a heatwave in Europe engines could well go bang if overused.i expect settings to be wound back because of temperatures.As always expect the unexpected.