Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2023 F1 news/rumours

Unbelievable !
    No it's not coming yet

Clowns clowns clowns.Ferrari will just laugh in the face of the clowns,as will the others.Cost cap crap and info sharing so what,the fia have no rights to say anything on what is done with intellectual property they are overstepping the mark.better be careful an exodus in mass would be just the tonic.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It could be a good move which will not last for long-term.

I only see Ferrari/RB/Merc are good options for him.
    Charles' salary is way too high for any team to want him as he is driving . If he suddenly returns to a top driver Ferrari will never let him go !

If Charles is worth his pay Carlos is worth at least as much. Alonso is worth more than either one. And he truly enjoys being behind the wheel again Merc knows if they give Lewis the car he for sure will be worth whatever $$ he asks for and for how long. Alonso proved age is not a problem. Max is on a roll with his Car just like when Seb was with R Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    If Charles is worth his pay Carlos is worth at least as much. Alonso is worth more than either one. And he truly enjoys being behind the wheel again Merc knows if they give Lewis the car he for sure will be worth whatever $$ he asks for and for how long. Alonso proved age is not a problem. Max is on a roll with his Car just like when Seb was with R Bull.
    I'm puzzled by the Hamilton love, TBH. He is good...in a top of the grid car.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I'm puzzled by the Hamilton love, TBH. He is good...in a top of the grid car.
    Max is #1 in a top grid car! LEWIS WAS ALSO. THEY WON WDCS. Lewis has 103 wins! Shumy in a Merc for 3 seasons ; zero wins. Masi was the only reason Lewis didn't hit 8WDCs.! Ferrari needs to get Carlos in a top car!! Alonso is the best even in a not so top car. Sunday can't come soon enough !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/66016904

Alpine: Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney part of group taking 24% equity stake in F1 team
    Forza Ferrari

Pretty soon Ryan Reynolds will be the only relevant Canadian in F1...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Pretty soon Ryan Reynolds will be the only relevant Canadian in F1...

Does anyone else also think that there are too many races in the championship year? Life is about balance and accepting that sometimes less is more. Right now, we have a championship with a runaway contender, making watching the sport much less desirable except for seeing who will be the runner-ups. Everything today is about having more, and not about restraint or balance!

Quote Originally Posted by From Treviso View Post
    Does anyone else also think that there are too many races in the championship year? Life is about balance and accepting that sometimes less is more. Right now, we have a championship with a runaway contender, making watching the sport much less desirable except for seeing who will be the runner-ups. Everything today is about having more, and not about restraint or balance!
    It's all about money. The more races the more money.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Millions in pay! LET THEM WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It's all about money. The more races the more money.
    Of course it's the money, and I do think there are too many races, especially with double and triple headers becoming more frequent plus the sprint races. We love F1 but sometimes less is more and the more races we have, I feel the more the sport's exclusivity becomes diluted. Apart from the fact that some of us have other things to do at the weekend, even more so when the winner is likely to be known before the race even starts!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Of course it's the money, and I do think there are too many races, especially with double and triple headers becoming more frequent plus the sprint races. We love F1 but sometimes less is more and the more races we have, I feel the more the sport's exclusivity becomes diluted. Apart from the fact that some of us have other things to do at the weekend, even more so when the winner is likely to be known before the race even starts!
    Agree with that !
    No it's not coming yet

Hundreds of thousands of fans show up on the race week ends! Millions watching from home. The races are among the best sports draws world wide. I for one would want more races if possible.

Pirelli will bring new tyres to the British GP, which Fred Vasseur hopes can be a "game changer".

It is expected the new Pirelli's will have a stronger front, which should favour Ferrari and Aston Martin - who are slightly weaker in this area.

@Formu1a.uno

Christian Horner replies to Toto Wolff's comments about his request for a review on the 2026 PU: "This is Toto's typical way of doing. He only cares about himself and his team's performance. I think about sport in general rather than my personal gain."

Both are fighting for their ground on 2026 PU. Hopefully ferrari doesn’t compromise its stand on PU.
    Rumours says RB are way behind on their 2026 PU development. Hence the concern from Christian Horner & they are trying to negotiate with FIA.

I think about sport in general rather than my personal gain."
    Forza Ferrari

Pirelli will bring new tyres to the British GP, which Fred Vasseur hopes can be a "game changer".

It is expected the new Pirelli's will have a stronger front, which should favour Ferrari and Aston Martin - who are slightly weaker in this area.

@Formu1a.uno
    Have we not already tested them in Spain FP? don't think they made much difference.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Have we not already tested them in Spain FP? don't think they made much difference.
    I think that where 2024s prototypes. They couldn't just let only 2 teams to test a tire that it'll be used in a race this season.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I think that where 2024s prototypes. They couldn't just let only 2 teams to test a tire that it'll be used in a race this season.
    I am sure every team got 2 sets to try on Friday in Spain.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I am sure every team got 2 sets to try on Friday in Spain.
    Oh Sorry > thought you said the Spain tire test with us and Merc. Now I saw your wrote FP.
    I don't recall it to tell you the truth. But it looks like we actually expect to gain something with these new tires.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Saw this on Twitter!!!!
    Attachment 8203
    I have the feeling its a bit over optimistic and slightly unrealistic!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

let's win a race first

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    let's win a race first
    Even this looks unreal right now !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Two other aerodynamic improvements will be introduced on the Ferrari SF-23 EVO at Silverstone. Maranello is trusted with an even stricter examination than in Austria. Especially high-speed corners, from which the car particularly suffers.

@Formu1a.uno

Ferrari: Vassuer trusts Cardile and works to improve the technical department. Vasseur negotiated with Horner to secure favorable terms for the arrival of some RB engineers. In the meantime, development does not stop at Silverstone.

@Formu1a.uno

24 races for 2024! Two triple headers, China is back ! Dec. 8th last race! Great news !

Sorry Brembo, but I honestly feel it's too many races and the season is now so long that even with a mini-break in Sep/Oct will be exhausting for the teams and drivers, even for some of us!

Wisepie you are right' I'm being greedy, Non ho niente da fare!
    Last edited by Brembo; 6th July 2023 at 15:09.