Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Monaco Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Hajj View Post
    Absolutely correct. Red Bull had no chance to beat us UNLESS the team massively screwed up, and of course, the bumbling buffoons in red handed RB the race.
    there was no "covering the bulls" as they split their strategy.

and why are you sure he would nurse is tires??? he didnt do it anyway,if he could he would done it and move at least i front of Perez. But he didnt because HE COULDNT. Ιt was starting to dry rapidly and the full wets where fading away very quickly lap by lap and the other with inters where doing laps 2-3 secs faster!!!
    The move to slicks was a good strategy but with the risk of how long to stay out to be safe with slicks on wettish track and to lose so many time wit destroyed wets !!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    there was no "covering the bulls" as they split their strategy.
    Sainz covers Perez while Leclerc covers Verstappen.

Exactly.. Or just look at your times.
    Ensure that yoy are not released at the back of one of the 6 RB drivers. Yes, 6. 4 RB, 2 Williams.

Sainz covers Perez while Leclerc covers Verstappen.
    i have a feeling you'd still be here complaining that the pit wall lost the race for Leclerc, because in the scenario you're describing best case is a Sainz win

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Exactly.. Or just look at your times.
    Ensure that yoy are not released at the back of one of the 6 RB drivers. Yes, 6. 4 RB, 2 Williams.
    that gap you are describing didn't exist as I recall

The other MAJOR issue for me, is that they didn't push hard during the race for the crosing of the pit lane from Verstapen/ Perez.

The other MAJOR issue for me, is that they didn't push hard during the race for the crosing of the pit lane from Verstapen/ Perez.
    i'm not sure you know that they didn't. This isn't last year where we can pull the kind of crap Merc and RB pulled.

BREAKING ��| Protest on Sergio Perez’ yellow line infringement has been dismissed.

He remains the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

i have a feeling you'd still be here complaining that the pit wall lost the race for Leclerc, because in the scenario you're describing best case is a Sainz win
    ***? Is this some kind of game show? We have to prove our psychic powers to you?

There are lots of variables that play out during a race, but Leclerc was WAY OUT in front when the first RB pitted. There was no reason for the team leadership to panic. They totally blew this race.

the other point here is, if it was so obvious, why can't the board agree even in hindsight if interes or slicks was the right call.

***? Is this some kind of game show? We have to prove our psychic powers to you?

There are lots of variables that play out during a race, but Leclerc was WAY OUT in front when the first RB pitted. There was no reason for the team leadership to panic. They totally blew this race.
    Yes, you're dissing the team. He was 4-5 seconds in front. It wasn't like Australia.

Yes, you're dissing the team. He was 4-5 seconds in front. It wasn't like Australia.
    "dissing the team" ???? What does that mean? Are you twelve years old?

The team deserves to be ridiculed for that clown show they displayed today.

"Box box, STAY OUT STAY OUT". This race will not be forgotten for a very long time.

"dissing the team" ???? What does that mean? Are you twelve years old?

The team deserves to be ridiculed for that clown show they displayed today.

"Box box, STAY OUT STAY OUT". This race will not be forgotten for a very long time.
    you said yourself, there are many variables at play.

Not forgottten? Leclerc only lost 3 points. Relax.

i'm not sure you know that they didn't. This isn't last year where we can pull the kind of crap Merc and RB pulled.
    I am sure because other wise they would have said that they complained etcetcetcetc.
    Pit wall was plain and simple LOST in the race.
    Another example. Why did they fit Hards and not Mediums? Did they REALLY thought that RB would stop? In the remaining TIME (not laps! )?

In my eyes, it's clear they didn't even think that the race will not last 77 laps

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    and why are you sure he would nurse is tires??? he didnt do it anyway,if he could he would done it and move at least i front of Perez. But he didnt because HE COULDNT. Ιt was starting to dry rapidly and the full wets where fading away very quickly lap by lap and the other with inters where doing laps 2-3 secs faster!!!
    The move to slicks was a good strategy but with the risk of how long to stay out to be safe with slicks on wettish track and to lose so many time wit destroyed wets !!!
    i'd have been afraid he would nurse those tyres for a safety car or red flag....

I am sure because other wise they would have said that they complained etcetcetcetc.
    Pit wall was plain and simple LOST in the race.
    Another example. Why did they fit Hards and not Mediums? Did they REALLY thought that RB would stop? In the remaining TIME (not laps! )?

In my eyes, it's clear they didn't even think that the race will not last 77 laps
    the hards was the right call actually lol no doubt about that

Leclerc lost something worse today: confidence in the team to recognize good defensive strategy when he's worked his ass to lead.

Waiting to respond to Red Bull for 3 laps was just madness. Flushed the race like a turd.

Surprise surprise, the protest on Perez has been dismissed.

https://twitter.com/fanaticsferrari/...512859136?s=21
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

What do you mean

and i'm also not sure, Sainz could have covered Perez pitting a lap later the Inters were much faster

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Surprise surprise, the protest on Perez has been dismissed.

https://twitter.com/fanaticsferrari/...512859136?s=21
    This is expected. I assume they have protested on both RB’s because there’s a chance with Max penalty as he clearly didn’t follow rules.

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    What do you mean
    Max only gained 3 points on him in the championship, the championship isn't over, the next race is much more important, to show that we are no longer sitting ducks on the straight

Max only gained 3 points on him in the championship, the championship isn't over, the next race is much more important, to show that we are no longer sitting ducks on the straight
    Perez is only 6 points behind Leclerc now….it’s becoming a 3 horse race when we could have held a huge advantage. Today wasn’t about only gaining 3 points, Leclerc lost 25.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

yep we need some positive vibes. but it hurts me when i look at the eyes of Charles. i cant even imagine how he feels.
    and secondly, i dont think he lost 3 points only. he lost 13 points. so if he have lead the race, I bet he would achieve the fastest lap and he would keep it end of the race. well of course he would not have been disappointed this much.

as long as we have this kind of strategy guys we will lose a lot of points like today ridiculously. inmediatelly we have to get rid of them after we have to replace these guys with better ones. then i would have faith for the championship again.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    This is expected. I assume they have protested on both RB’s because there’s a chance with Max penalty as he clearly didn’t follow rules.
    I’ll admit Perez slid on his exit and crossing the line wasn’t as clear. However Verstappen definitely crossed the yellow line and didn’t slip. Should be a definite 5 second penalty. And it should have been investigated during the race….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Perez is only 6 points behind Leclerc now….it’s becoming a 3 horse race when we could have held a huge advantage. Today wasn’t about only gaining 3 points, Leclerc lost 25.
    lol he got 4th! how did he lose 25!!!

lol he got 4th! how did he lose 25!!!
    Potential 25 for coming in 1st, which he should have.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Potential 25 for coming in 1st, which he should have.
    but he still got 13, so he didn't lose 25 like he did in Spain. And Max only netted 3. We're fine. There's a lot of racing to go, it's much more important that our updates fix the straight line issue.

but he still got 13, so he didn't lose 25 like he did in Spain. And Max only netted 3. We're fine. There's a lot of racing to go, it's much more important that our updates fix the straight line issue.
    I like your optimism but to be fair we should have been leading the championship after these 2 races that suited our car. No we are going to a track that probably suits RB better…That’s really worrying me to be honest
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene