Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Spanish Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Low fuel IIRC, HAM had to lift and coast.
    Thanks for the info… got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Sainz finished P4, two chains P5.
    Got it…!! We would have got P3, if Sainz managed it well. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    +1

Thank you.

I understand people on here being disappointed because I myself am very disappointed. But I can't stand the immaturity of some comments, like spoilt brat millennials who want everything to go their way and who want Ferrari to win both championships TODAY or else the team is useless. On Friday and Saturday they were crapping the team. Then after the quali result they were praising the team. Now they are crapping the team again. Come on. You are exhausting. It's bad enough havigg to deal with the disappointment of this result, now we have to deal with your whining as well!
    This ^^

+1

Thank you.

I understand people on here being disappointed because I myself am very disappointed. But I can't stand the immaturity of some comments, like spoilt brat millennials who want everything to go their way and who want Ferrari to win both championships TODAY or else the team is useless. On Friday and Saturday they were crapping the team. Then after the quali result they were praising the team. Now they are crapping the team again. Come on. You are exhausting. It's bad enough havigg to deal with the disappointment of this result, now we have to deal with your whining as well!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The season is long the car is fast and yes a win down the drain.My concern is Carlos he is no team supporter or butler he is costing ferrari dearly unfortunately especially when Charles DNF. Bring on Monoco and square the ledger.
    The season is slowly slipping away from us. The point swing in the last 3-4 races is just too much. And Carlos not having the best year isn’t helping. Merc with that turd has had more consistency then Ferrari thus far. It’s very frustrating.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    it is so easy to be fast with less fuel then the others, see why Ham was faster.
    No one is stopping the other 19 drivers from running low fuel and then coasting to P5 at the end.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Bye the way all the issues with Alfa Romeo's cars (mainly the engine) doesn't looking good for us. Hopefully we'll sort this out quickly

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The season is long the car is fast and yes a win down the drain.My concern is Carlos he is no team supporter or butler he is costing ferrari dearly unfortunately especially when Charles DNF. Bring on Monoco and square the ledger.
    The season is long yet we managed to lose over 40 points in 3 races. Imagine how moch more can we lose in that long season. They need ***** Norris to walk in the Ferrari garage/factory/hq and slap everyone to wake them up.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Conclusion,

1. upgrades worked. We solved few issues & one major issue is left (Straight line speed). We need to surprise RB at faster circuits. We can’t rely every time on Corners.
    2. Carlos need to step up & perform to his best if ferrari to win WCC else I don’t see this happening.
    3. Mercs solved their issues as well, they are back to fastest on straight line. They would be headache for us if we don’t solve our top speed.

Season is long, anything can happen to any team. Hence focus on development & reliability. Rest Leclerc will take care of WDC.

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    Bye the way all the issues with Alfa Romeo's cars (mainly the engine) doesn't looking good for us. Hopefully we'll sort this out quickly
    I wouldn't be surprised if we toned the engine back down where it used to be at the start of the season. Remember they were concerned about reliability, then upped the power and well here we go. Hopefully it's not the case

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    The season is slowly slipping away from us. The point swing in the last 3-4 races is just too much. And Carlos not having the best year isn’t helping. Merc with that turd has had more consistency then Ferrari thus far. It’s very frustrating.
    Why don't you just hope, don't be critical

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we toned the engine back down where it used to be at the start of the season. Remember they were concerned about reliability, then upped the power and well here we go. Hopefully it's not the case
    That's exactly the case, and don't forget that engine was in the pipeline for a few years. They always have some concern, they always have something more to extract from the car and not bring updates, there is always something, even if they had more than double time in wind tunel and cfd then RB

Russell was 32 sec behind Max and Lewis was 54sec behind Max at the end of the race.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Or upgrade the engine for reliability.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Just answer the question, it's a simple one
    For years and I'LL KEEP for more!!!! i can stand the team and what they do ,althoug sometimes it breaks my hart in thousands pieces !!
    What i really CANT stand is the negetivity of you and some others here !!!!! you are make me furious , the team DONT !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Why don't you just hope, don't be critical
    I’ve had hope for 15 years, and I still do. But it’s very frustrating, days like today are gutting to Ferrari fans. And seeing RedBull and Merc both gaining WCC points on us hurts even more. We are allowed to be worried as fans…yes our updates work, so that’s positive. However, there is a lot to be worried about at this point in the season…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

The season is long yet we managed to lose over 40 points in 3 races. Imagine how moch more can we lose in that long season. They need ***** Norris to walk in the Ferrari garage/factory/hq and slap everyone to wake them up.
    We gained +- 78 points in the first 3 races. Imagine how much more can we gain in that long season? (Not your kind of thinking is it? Miss me with your pessimism.)
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I’ve had hope for 15 years, and I still do. But it’s very frustrating, days like today are gutting to Ferrari fans. And seeing RedBull and Merc both gaining WCC points on us hurts even more. We are allowed to be worried as fans…yes our updates work, so that’s positive. However, there is a lot to be worried about at this point in the season…
    I was being sarcastic

We gained +- 78 points in the first 3 races. Imagine how much more can we gain in that long season? (Not your kind of thinking is it? Miss me with your pessimism.)
    Max had 2 DNF's in the first 3 races and Checo had 1 as well........the door swings both ways.

No, Mercedes were fast out of the box, but they couldn't turn on all the power their had because of that porpoise they had in testing and first races. Redbull were fastest out of box but unreliable. So far Max won all races he finished. Unfortunately Ferrari started to have their own costly reliability issues and they have a very weak second driver. Max / Checo and Lewis / George combos are a lot stronger than Charles / Carlos I'm afraid.

If Ferrari keep their development pace with Redbull / Mercedes Leclerc might win the WDC, but you can already say goodbye to WCC.

Ferrari needs to do something about Sainz he can't continue like this for the whole year.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    For years and I'LL KEEP for more!!!! i can stand the team and what they do ,althoug sometimes it breaks my hart in thousands pieces !!
    What i really CANT stand is the negetivity of you and some others here !!!!! you are make me furious , the team DONT !!!!!!
    Well I was watching this team from early 90s and I know what they can do when they have the right people. Now we have semi-profesional staff, and that staff likes to have a brain fart every season since 2009. So you see why I can't stand them, they are not professionals

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Conclusion,

1. upgrades worked. We solved few issues & one major issue is left (Straight line speed). We need to surprise RB at faster circuits. We can’t rely every time on Corners.
    2. Carlos need to step up & perform to his best if ferrari to win WCC else I don’t see this happening.
    3. Mercs solved their issues as well, they are back to fastest on straight line. They would be headache for us if we don’t solve our top speed.

Season is long, anything can happen to any team. Hence focus on development & reliability. Rest Leclerc will take care of WDC.
    Also, we had poor tyre deg on Friday and we solved it overnight - took our competitors by surprise. It's a really guttering result this but to write the team off as some are doing is ludicrous.

Time for the team to regroup, weed out current and potential mishaps, and ensure they retain and build on the dedication and methodology that got them to being genuine title contenders for 2022.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Max had 2 DNF's in the first 3 races and Checo had 1 as well........the door swings both ways.
    Exactly. So no use moaning about losing 40 points the last 3 races when, as you say, the door swings both ways.
    Forza Ferrari

Well I was watching this team from early 90s and I know what they can do when they have the right people. Now we have semi-profesional staff, and that staff likes to have a brain fart every season since 2009. So you see why I can't stand them, they are not professionals
    I've being saying the same thing to a lot of people like you . THIS is our team !!! If you clearly cant stand them and you only want wins , then simply leave and come back when tere will be staff in the team that suits you !!! We keep staying here supporting these losers as you say ????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Carlos Sainz confirmed that the start procedure was wrong, and that the floor was damaged due to his spin.

He was running 1 second/lap slower than what he could have.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Carlos Sainz confirmed that the start procedure was wrong, .
    He hit the anti-stall at the start...........again.........no??

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I've being saying the same thing to a lot of people like you . THIS is our team !!! If you clearly cant stand them and you only want wins , then simply leave and come back when tere will be staff in the team that suits you !!! We keep staying here supporting these losers as you say ????
    Because I love Ferrari, and Ferrari is something magical for me. Look I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the only thing that made me happy during the years of war, is hearing Ferrari won. Then the war stopped and as we continued to live and rebuild so did our team in the 2000s,so you see i have a deep connection with this team and it hurts like hell that we could not win anything since 2008, the only thing that hurts more is seeing them do the same things year in year out

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I don't get the trolls here. Upgrades that Ferrari brought worked, Charles-F175 combo is the fastest and fixed all the tyre deg of previous races. What happened today was equally heartbreaking and annoying, but it will happen.

The F1-75 isn't invincible but it is the fastest. And at the end of the day, the fastest Car-Driver combo will always win the championship.
    Tell that to Newey’s mclaren in 2005....when arguably they had THE fastest car that season, but it was the reliability issues they had every other weekend that DID NIT win them championship...

So yeah, to finish FIRST, first you MUST finish