Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Spanish Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Ok so that porpoising that you could clearly see at 53:50 in FP1 is a great quality working floor which is above quantity. Right. No... I love Ferrari, I love the brand. I hate the how we are losing in the development race year after year. If anyone likes that, I am sorry, but you are crazy. Or you like losing, take a pick. I live to win.
    There is no proposing there, that's just bumps.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAW...IMjmbd1_fP94pk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Ok so that porpoising that you could clearly see at 53:50 in FP1 is a great quality working floor which is above quantity. Right. No... I love Ferrari, I love the brand. I hate the how we are losing in the development race year after year. If anyone likes that, I am sorry, but you are crazy. Or you like losing, take a pick. I live to win.
    You are not love the team ,but the badge . Again I tell you, THIS IS TEAM SCUDERIA FERRARI , not Newey not Mercedes ,but BINOTTO Nad his team and THEY act like this. Is this good enough for you ,clearly NOT.
    You say you want to win all the time and this are not .So leave and come back when / if we start winning constantly!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

blame the engineer, stop arguing with each other, let us support our team... we as a fan is arguing one another about this and that, how much more in the ferrari team you think there are not arguing with each other? we as a fan we are not in their shoes that what we have in our mind as a fan is easily adapted in the factory. it is easy to watch and complained.

Clueless comments by clueless glory hunter people who think that being a tifoso is about waving the flag and cheering over victories...

Sorry to burst your bubble but this was just FP1, noone knows what variables those tests were used, if all the available components were used , and/or why, to begin with.
    You (yes, you, you know who I am talking bout), don't even wait for the chequered flag to fall before complaining.

This never gets old, but it definitely gets toxic.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Porpoising!? I didn't see any violent bouncing. The track is bumpy and 2022 cars have stiffer suspension.

Maybe use your head more and talk less.
    but charles was not running the new floor only Sainz was , am i wrong ?

#FP1 vel max

VER 323 km/h
    RUS 320 km/h
    SAI 323 km/h
    LEC 327 km/h

@formu1a__uno #F1 #SpanishGP
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Clueless comments by clueless glory hunter people who think that being a tifoso is about waving the flag and cheering over victories...

Sorry to burst your bubble but this was just FP1, noone knows what variables those tests were used, if all the available components were used , and/or why, to begin with.
    You (yes, you, you know who I am talking bout), don't even wait for the chequered flag to fall before complaining.

+1. We're 1-2 but still the usual suspects can't help themselves. It get's frustrating reading all of these mindless ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    but charles was not running the new floor only Sainz was , am i wrong ?
    Both used the new floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    How do we know they underdeliver? Leclerc had best top speed is that good? It's only FP1 and obviously the PU's are turned down.
    I agree, we don't know for sure. But with Max hitting a butt ton of traffic in S3 on his lap and being "only" .336s behind... as the Magic 8-Ball would say "ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES"

We shall see tho.

Personally, after holding off updates and getting handed a big L for three races, these updates should have been "revolutionary", they don't seem to be. I don't Charles being several tenths up on Max. At best they delayed introducing updates only to be on par.

+16 +55

Amazing what people can extrapolate during a free practice.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I agree, we don't know for sure. But with Max hitting a butt ton of traffic in S3 on his lap and being "only" .336s behind... as the Magic 8-Ball would say "ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES"

We shall see tho.

Personally, after holding off updates and getting handed a big L for three races, these updates should have been "revolutionary", they don't seem to be. I don't Charles being several tenths up on Max. At best they delayed introducing updates only to be on par.
    Comparing apples to potatoes really won't get you anywhere but to a white padded room.
    Try to be patient. The safest approach is waiting to end of the race.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Alonso P5. Alpine looking for glory runs?

Comparing apples to potatoes really won't get you anywhere but to a white padded room.
    Try to be patient. The safest approach is waiting to end of the race.
    That's fair.

Sky trying to downplay the Red Bull/Aston Martin thing, anything to defend their favourite teams.

If this was Ferrari and Haas the attitude would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Sky trying to downplay the Red Bull/Aston Martin thing, anything to defend their favourite teams.

If this was Ferrari and Haas the attitude would be different.
    RedBull are looking at options.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

That Alfa always seems to have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    +16 +55

Amazing what people can extrapolate during a free practice.
    Rather tedious how the usual Debbie Downers are so optimistic and omniscient. Let's try to ignore them and
    observe how the team goes about their business! FORZA FERRARI!!!

Good laps on mediums, with Lec hitting traffic (but not sure how much it cost him)and a few mistakes.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Slower on the 2nd run and nothing special on S3!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Charles 0.3s up on Carlos and Max ... all had clean laps. The updates are working IMHO.

Charles' lap looked super strong. The traction and shortshift out of the hairpin was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Charles 0.3s up on Carlos and Max ... all had clean laps. The updates are working IMHO.
    ...AND we're running the friday PU1 engine....so there is still more power to come....but so far we're looking OK

any free links for FP2??

Russell P2 1 tenth behing Lec ,and Alo 5 tenths behind!!!!
    Are we and Redbull running more conservative??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

It's annoying that merc are looking stronger. I wanted them to suffer for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    It's annoying that merc are looking stronger. I wanted them to suffer for a very long time.
    Same, we all deserve years of merc suffering in the mid-field.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

they must have turned up the engine on Alonso's car.

Hard to read anything, but remember that Russel was fastest in FP2 in Miami only to not make it out of Q2.