Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian GP 2021 : Race

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    off the topic, but what is whit all the face mask wearing in pit lane, and there are 100.000 spectators without it?!
    Virtue signalling Time to end the garbage covid response fearmongering immediately. Human beings outdoors are not walking bioweapons. It's time for the FIA to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    off the topic, but what is whit all the face mask wearing in pit lane, and there are 100.000 spectators without it?!
    Why would it bother you?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Why would it bother you?
    It's not! Just asking!

Agin problems with hard tires, then from 4 to 7 at first pit stops. A lot of mistakes from Ferrari today at sainz. If they did today every thing alright sainz can be on podium easy…

Simpatico guy Ocon

Why no action against Bottas?

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Why no action against Bottas?
    5 places penalty in next race

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Agin problems with hard tires, then from 4 to 7 at first pit stops. A lot of mistakes from Ferrari today at sainz. If they did today every thing alright sainz can be on podium easy…
    Thought they nailed the strategy but Carlos somehow couldn't drive the hards fast enough. Hammy being stuck a couple more laps behind Tsunoda could've made the difference.

Pace with hard tyres was horrible. Carlos reduced 19 sec gap to 5 sec at some Point. But then it faded.

There is alots of Race at second half of the season. Hope we can improve

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    It was Sainz call to go with that strategy. Also no pace with hards.

They must fixed problems with hard tires because in the races are the most important tires… forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Poor Max such a shame for him to be taken out, maybe he will understand how so many others felt when he took them out now
    Yeah but these things balance out, 2012 we were all happy that Vettel at Red Bull had awful luck 1st half of the year and Alonso was 50 points up in the Ferrari but 2nd half of the season it all balanced out sadly. Could well be that things swing 2nd half of season. Was this the 10th or 11th race? Verstappen is what 10 points down after 1 point from 3 of these races. He has the speed and the advantage but more importantly Ferrari have had chances for a win 1st half but seems when its Ferraris chance we get Merc at full power with a free shot at us but can all flip 2nd half of the year. I think Ferrari could get a win 2nd half of the season with some better circumstance.

What about Stroll? Surely the rich boy deserves a grid penalty and penalty points in his license. Man, its so frustrating, Leclerc would've been P2 after the first lap, and would've won the race easily.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    What about Stroll? Surely the rich boy deserves a grid penalty and penalty points in his license. Man, its so frustrating, Leclerc would've been P2 after the first lap, and would've won the race easily.
    He got the same penalty with Bottas.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/s...3607841793?s=1

5 place penalty is a small price to pay to take out the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    He got the same penalty with Bottas.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/s...3607841793?s=1
    The ramification for taking out multiple cars should be severe. We have budget cap in place. Mercedes, Aston Marin and their drivers should pay heavy penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    5 place penalty is a small price to pay to take out the competition.
    He must get 5 places grid penalty for every car he had been take out separately. Like +5 places grid postion for next 3 races.

I don't know if anyone observed but those Mclaren look difficult to overtake in traffic. Max had to spend lot of time behind Ric, while Carlos also did the same in Silverstone.
    I think we should have brought some updates, even if minor. Mclaren by bringing updates are at a better position than us.

I don't know if anyone observed but those Mclaren look difficult to overtake in traffic. Max had to spend lot of time behind Ric, while Carlos also did the same in Silverstone.
    I think we should have brought some updates, even if minor. Mclaren by bringing updates are at a better position than us.
    Max's car was damaged..

McLaren also got the best straight line speed of all teams. Plus our power unit and fuel efficiency is not the strongest.

During the race, I was hoping that Ferrari will either keep CS out for a few more laps and then bolt the medium tires to the end, or go fast for a medium-soft combination.
    But, obviously they don't dare to think alternative strategies.
    Anyway, it was a... hmmmm... OKish results for Ferrari, excellent for Ocon. Because of Alonso. What a drive!

Max's car was damaged..

McLaren also got the best straight line speed of all teams. Plus our power unit and fuel efficiency is not the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    During the race, I was hoping that Ferrari will either keep CS out for a few more laps and then bolt the medium tires to the end, or go fast for a medium-soft combination.
    But, obviously they don't dare to think alternative strategies.
    Anyway, it was a... hmmmm... OKish results for Ferrari, excellent for Ocon. Because of Alonso. What a drive!
    I think the intention was to follow Lewi's strategy, but CS said he wants to stay out. That's what I thought aswell, Medium and Soft would have been the best option but probably Ferrari wasn't aware of the hard tires pace.

Mclaren’s car is one best at mid-end of the corners. Telemetry confirms that they can goes on throttle early than other cars. Which gives them a edge to defend against DRS. Plus Mercedes PU. = very hard car to overtake

In any other year this season would be very bad fo Ferrari but with the limited changes allowed from last year their current competitiveness is amazing, seems like they really know what they are doing now, bodes well for next year. I fancy a Hamilton / Rosberg dynamic next year between Sainz and LeClerc. Really feel Ferrari are going to be awesome next year. Dont think this would happen without 2019 engine controversy, although we are suffering for this it may have been the best thing to happen.

CS called in to see the stewards for race start proceedings infringement. Even Vet called in for that. Hopefully Lewis doesn't get a free position with penalty to Vet.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    In any other year this season would be very bad fo Ferrari but with the limited changes allowed from last year their current competitiveness is amazing, seems like they really know what they are doing now, bodes well for next year. I fancy a Hamilton / Rosberg dynamic next year between Sainz and LeClerc. Really feel Ferrari are going to be awesome next year. Dont think this would happen without 2019 engine controversy, although we are suffering for this it may have been the best thing to happen.
    I hope so. It's hard to be optimistic nowadays. If we don't get the power unit right we're locked until 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    CS called in to see the stewards for race start proceedings infringement. Even Vet called in for that. Hopefully Lewis doesn't get a free position with penalty to Vet.
    I dont think it's a sporting regulation breach. Something about "We race as one".

I dont think it's a sporting regulation breach. Something about "We race as one".
    "Except when we race in China and Saudi Arabia"

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    "Except when we race in China and Saudi Arabia"
    Update: "We race as one" incident was probably for Vettel's tshirt. CS was called because of formation lap incident

Apparently they've called in Ocon over parking at the wrong place after the race, I mean if Hammy wins this race Europol should raid the FIA and Mercedes offices man