Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5304142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1973

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    It's quite simple. You have 2 drivers. You let them race the 1st 5-6 races. Till you have seen who is the fastest and you back him for the WDC and you take points from both for the WCC. Only if you have a dominant car and only your driver's are close points wise and the 3rd is miles behind only then you let them race till the end. ALL the other times where you fight for the championship, after the 1st 3rd of the season you are backing your fastest driver for the championship. You don't let your guys fighting like we did in sprint race in Austria ,and this was a fine example for what I say.Lec was fastest and he just managing the tires, Sainz wrongly tried to fight hom(because from what I can understand and I hope I'm wrong for the good of the team, he only cares t9 prove that he can beat Lec.I understand that all drivers wants to prove that, but not when you have lost in all races on pure performance and we only won under circumstances and teams bad calls for Lec that benefitted you. ) and the outcome was that Sainz couldn't keep up with Lec and only managed to ruin his run and didn't have enough time and tires to fight Ves. If Sainz was equal or faster then Lec ,he had to prove it in the 1st 5,6,7 races. Now it's too late. We can't afford to any other points Lec and the team. And don't tell me that we us fans only care about WCC because this is not true. Of course the team wants th win the WCC because this is the trophy that is recorded to the team's name BUT as a trophy value and prestige the WDC is bigger even for the team.
    For example to understand what I mean, last year Mercedes won the WCC and Ves won the WDC right?!!.
    Well I bet that if you ask the average f1 viewer that is not a hard core one who won F1 last year (as a general question that you ask an average person like a reporter on the street) most of them they will answer Verstappen/ RedBull, because that is what have remain in their mind. Very few will know / care that the WCC was won by Merc.
    I’ll tell you what I’ve often been told: you waste your time with a troll

Advice to the rest.
    Ignore Brembo.

He is trying to get your attention. Just put him on ignore.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Advice to the rest.
    Ignore Brembo.

Already did that long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    I’ll tell you what I’ve often been told: you waste your time with a troll
    Are you wasting your time? That was quite a post! You are the king of all Trolls!!

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Advice to the rest.
    Ignore Brembo.

Ignore Brembo ! You should practice what you preach!

Are there really still people here who don't have Brembo in ignore list?

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Are there really still people here who don't have Brembo in ignore list?
    how do i put that troll on IGNORE list???

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    how do i put that troll on IGNORE list???
    nevermind, i figured it out....he's been added
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Ferrari will introduce new upgrades between France and Hungary, and the team will bring much more developments in the 2nd half of the season than in the 1st half also in favor of the 2023 project. The first upgrades will focus on improving the efficiency of the floor.

@Formu1a.uno

nevermind, i figured it out....he's been added
    Same here! Should have did it a long time ago…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Great news here! I feel like now Me ; Carlos; and Charles own this thread!

Poor totto f1 is no fun because redbull and ferrari are to strong, he is quoted saying yesterday.What a moron when mercedes was wiping the floor with everybody for years I guess he calls that fun.A twisted individual who can't stand losing.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari will introduce new upgrades between France and Hungary, and the team will bring much more developments in the 2nd half of the season than in the 1st half also in favor of the 2023 project. The first upgrades will focus on improving the efficiency of the floor.

@Formu1a.uno
    Yes, very interesting article by Duchessa
    https://www.formu1a.uno/ferrari-nuov...ia-e-ungheria/
    Last edited by Gilles; 18th July 2022 at 18:59.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Poor totto f1 is no fun because redbull and ferrari are to strong, he is quoted saying yesterday.What a moron when mercedes was wiping the floor with everybody for years I guess he calls that fun.A twisted individual who can't stand losing.
    A great post!!Did you read your post? Winning for years was fun and can't stand losing makes him a moron? He's not having fun because R Bull & Ferrari are too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    I guess, once again... Karma is a beach!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post

@Formu1a.uno
    I'll give Binotto credit on the budget cap dance. He knew based on last year that Mercedes and Red Bull had zero intention of actually following one, and he wanted attention brought to it, so that if/when Toto and Horner started being cry babies about Ferrari doing the same, they would have no grounds to complain.

Mercedes did a B-car and two sidepod designs, 4 RW revisions, 3 FW revisions, radiator revisions, 4 floor overhauls, and still have a packages coming for France, after the summer break, and a PU3/ERS updates. It's absurd to pretend they're on some budget.

Ferrari would've been foolish to comply with the budget cap, so I'm glad to hear they're going to keep lots of updates coming.

Right now, they should be focusing more on fixing the reliability issues. The Ferrari powered cars are having DNF's left-right, that's quite alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Right now, they should be focusing more on fixing the reliability issues. The Ferrari powered cars are having DNF's left-right, that's quite alarming.
    They can't figure out which driver they want to win race. 3 engine related retirements for Sainz seems like allot at this point in the season.

They’re working on it, but it could take longer, and it’s also independent of the budget cap.
    I read that ScuderiaFerrariFans says that Carlos will have updated PU and ERS in France but I don’t know if it’s very accurate
    Last edited by Gilles; 19th July 2022 at 19:46.

Interesting braking capability when the car is not straight

But it was the right call to go with a design that would bring more power even if sacraficing short term reliability, because the rules allow for such improvements. I can't disagree with Binotto's strategy in terms of these new rules for the engine freeze and budget cap.

If he pulls it off, he'll look like a genius playing 4D Chess.

Italian newspaper is saying that in France, Ferrari will introdruce a new rear wing to fully close the gap with RB in the straights

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Italian newspaper is saying that in France, Ferrari will introdruce a new rear wing to fully close the gap with RB in the straights
    while benefiting from greater speed in the corners.
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/sh...43#post1067143
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Mercedes suspects Ferrari of using illegal accelerator"

Mercedes suspects that Ferrari will drive with an illegal accelerator in 2022. This could also have been the reason for Charles Leclerc's crash in France. The German team suspects Ferrari of the illegal pedal after Mercedes' own software indicated it.

In Austria, earlier in July, Leclerc spoke over the radio about a problem with his accelerator. It would have stuck. The Monegasque still had his Ferrari under control and eventually won the race. When Leclerc parked his Ferrari in the wall two weeks later in France, many people immediately wondered if it was again to do with the accelerator. Leclerc waved this away and said that it was his own fault, but Mercedes seems to think differently about this. Motor.es report.

Mercedes does not trust Ferrari
    Mercedes would consider going to the FIA because the team thinks Ferrari is driving with an illegal accelerator. Mercedes have software they can apply to the open data supplied to the teams, with which they can mimic telemetry from rival teams.

The software would have indicated that Leclerc stopped driving in the laps before the crash in France. Yet he continued to accelerate, without having his foot on the accelerator. Mercedes itself expects that the complaint is probably too vague, but the team hopes that they can convince the FIA to investigate anyway.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/12203...celerator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Michelc30 View Post
    Mercedes suspects Ferrari of using illegal accelerator"

Mercedes suspects that Ferrari will drive with an illegal accelerator in 2022. This could also have been the reason for Charles Leclerc's crash in France. The German team suspects Ferrari of the illegal pedal after Mercedes' own software indicated it.

In Austria, earlier in July, Leclerc spoke over the radio about a problem with his accelerator. It would have stuck. The Monegasque still had his Ferrari under control and eventually won the race. When Leclerc parked his Ferrari in the wall two weeks later in France, many people immediately wondered if it was again to do with the accelerator. Leclerc waved this away and said that it was his own fault, but Mercedes seems to think differently about this. Motor.es report.

Mercedes does not trust Ferrari
    Mercedes would consider going to the FIA because the team thinks Ferrari is driving with an illegal accelerator. Mercedes have software they can apply to the open data supplied to the teams, with which they can mimic telemetry from rival teams.

The software would have indicated that Leclerc stopped driving in the laps before the crash in France. Yet he continued to accelerate, without having his foot on the accelerator. Mercedes itself expects that the complaint is probably too vague, but the team hopes that they can convince the FIA to investigate anyway.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/12203...celerator.html
    Oh NO, are we cheating again??

They saw blood and they come for the kill!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Cheating is allowed by FIA , just don't make it obvious.

I seriously doubt it. Also, that site is more than trash.

<edit>

https://netherlands.postsen.com/spor...tor-pedal.html

And here's the proof.. and coming from EX RBR mechanic lol ...
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

According to @formu1a__uno in Maranello the work on the engine reliability is making a progress, currently important tests are ongoing. The time of the introduction of the new pu element is not yet known, the team have to get the approval of the FIA.The first countermeasures taken in France were successful, the work on the engine continues even with a view to 2023 (bringing reliability upgrades is generally a long process). The introduction will most probably happen this year and solve the problem completely for 2023.

Mattia Binotto to @formu1a__uno in Budapest:

"We are managing the reliability problems well and we are working on the final solution. It is something that takes time and needs to be totally solved for 2023. This does not mean that it will not be solved by this year."

Now ferrari must learn how to manage on going race issues which are killing our drivers namely Charles.Pointless having a reliable race winning car when no body will want to drive it.The team plays a big part of attracting top drivers and continual race weekend mistakes with no sign of improvement currently, does not make ferrari an attractive option.This has to change immediately or the future looks rather clouded.