Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525364 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1973

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

I've looked at two sites and non of them are predicting rain...

https://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Rac...it.aspx?sday=6

https://www.metcheck.com/HOBBIES/formula1.asp

Quote Originally Posted by SFTifoso View Post
    I just hope it’s either 100% dry or 100% wet, none of this wet/dry stuff, and then Verstappen takes a chance on early dry/wet tires and gets a lucky win. Or worse Hamilton and we have to hear how he’s the rainmaster by sky smh
    Or.. the rain storm gets Russell on podium!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    That's what I'm seeing as well this morning. Wet and cold up until Friday. Dry and warm Saturday and Sunday.

I guess we'll take it day-by-day until the weekend gets here.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Too many different information about updates.

Some sources says we will bring no updates for imola.

Some says New Floor ( or diffusor ) will be introduce.

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    Too many different information about updates.

Some sources says we will bring no updates for imola.

Some says New Floor ( or diffusor ) will be introduce.
    I think a lot of these reports are translated from Italian(and other languages) to English.
    A lot gets lost in translation. The way I’ve read everything suggests we will have the packer that was tested at the rear of the floor on Friday in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    That's what I'm seeing as well this morning. Wet and cold up until Friday. Dry and warm Saturday and Sunday.

I guess we'll take it day-by-day until the weekend gets here.
    I saw this
    https://scuderiafans.com/whats-the-w...eather-report/

Quote Originally Posted by Lapo View Post
    I think a lot of these reports are translated from Italian(and other languages) to English.
    A lot gets lost in translation. The way I’ve read everything suggests we will have the packer that was tested at the rear of the floor on Friday in Australia.
    I would blame bad journalists (like Franco Nugnes) more than the translation.
    The new floor seems to be for later, the diffusor was only to collect correlation data
    Best to trust the words of the team: Binotto said they won't bring much because they don't have time to test them in a sprint race WE format
    Same thing according to Claudio Albertini, for example, on the diffusor : “These special components have the aim of gathering information. So actually, we run that component, we have sensors in the car, we do all the measurements, then we bring all the information at home. And then they can correlate with our calculations, with wind tunnel data. It’s a way we can match the real car and the calculated car, and we have a better picture. For the later development in season of the car, this is the first step. It was not something that was supposed to be better or worse. It was something useful for us to have a different amount of data to consider at home. The floor is obviously the most important part of the car. And this philosophy of car is very new. So we are still understanding new things. Time is going, and so we are focusing on different parts of the floor, trying to improve it overall.”
    We must be patient, even if frustrating a little, even if RB progresses faster than us : we have the advantage in pace and in ranking, so we can take time to develop the better possible updates within budget cap limits, and achieve the best possible outcome (while saving wind tunnel time for the next year project)
    https://scuderiafans.com/ferrari-cha...for-f1-75-car/
    Last edited by Gilles; 18th April 2022 at 19:48.

��| Mercedes aerodynamicist Gianluca Romani has joined Ferrari!

Ferrari has hired him directly from the Brackley-based team.

Welcome!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    ��| Mercedes aerodynamicist Gianluca Romani has joined Ferrari!

Ferrari has hired him directly from the Brackley-based team.

Welcome!
    Great news!

FWIW
    Dry Sat and Sunday

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    FWIW
    Dry Sat and Sunday
    Let’s go! 1-2! Hopefully Sainz has a good weekend.

Let’s go! 1-2! Hopefully Sainz has a good weekend.
    Amen to that.

Bodes well https://scuderiafans.com/carlos-sain...-one-on-track/

Great news!
    What’s so great about it? We were able to design an amazing, fast, areo efficient car without Mercedes’ help. The way I see it we have just let someone into our inner circle who can potentially leak our secrets to Wolf and co. Convenient that Merc didn’t insist on a gardening leave for Romani. Or did I miss something?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

You know when ferrari have there house in order,finally lost italian talent come back home to there origins,this is indeed a very positive outcome and only points to success.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    What’s so great about it? We were able to design an amazing, fast, areo efficient car without Mercedes’ help. The way I see it we have just let someone into our inner circle who can potentially leak our secrets to Wolf and co. Convenient that Merc didn’t insist on a gardening leave for Romani. Or did I miss something?
    Was thinking the opposite. He might give us an insight on what merc are up to. Why would he be loyal to someone who isn’t paying him? Any insight is great. The notion that we should put blinders on because our car is so great is flawed. We need to keep an eye on what our enemies are up to.

Was thinking the opposite. He might give us an insight on what merc are up to. Why would he be loyal to someone who isn’t paying him? Any insight is great. The notion that we should put blinders on because our car is so great is flawed. We need to keep an eye on what our enemies are up to.
    That is what I believe Merc is up to with sending us Romani. I dont trust Wolff at all, the man is desperate right now. Look at him going after our relationship with Hass, the man is a joke. Anyway, maybe I am over thinking this lol.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I believe Russell got forced down Wolf's throat as far as who's going to get favored each race. That #8 WDC was there! If Mick scores any points this season will Binotto have to let Carlos go?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I believe Russell got forced down Wolf's throat as far as who's going to get favored each race. That #8 WDC was there! If Mick scores any points this season will Binotto have to let Carlos go?
    Carlos is with us till end of 2024....Mick hasn’t proved anything yet

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    You know when ferrari have there house in order,finally lost italian talent come back home to there origins,this is indeed a very positive outcome and only points to success.
    Funny. I thought the key to success in F1 was to have headquarters in England and hire less Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Funny. I thought the key to success in F1 was to have headquarters in England and hire less Italians.
    It's the name Ferrari!! It's too Italian to ignore .

Don't get me wrong but this is paranoia thinking.
    The guy is not a major guy in Mercedes (you can find his resume if you check).
    He is an italian, Ferrari poached him and that's actually the end.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Don't get me wrong but this is paranoia thinking.
    The guy is not a major guy in Mercedes (you can find his resume if you check).
    He is an italian, Ferrari poached him and that's actually the end.
    Agree
    More details here:
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/sh...84#post1058184

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Thanks for this, helps ease my concerns lol. Like I originally said, I could have been missing something.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Thanks for this, helps ease my concerns lol. Like I originally said, I could have been missing something.
    You will always be welcomed

That is what I believe Merc is up to with sending us Romani. I dont trust Wolff at all, the man is desperate right now. Look at him going after our relationship with Hass, the man is a joke. Anyway, maybe I am over thinking this lol.
    As much as we fans would like to know i've ALWAYS felt that the best strategy is
    to keep the opposition guessing, difficult as that may be in info-leaky F1.

According to AMUS, Ferrari brought some lightweight parts here in Imola to reduce weight. We're now very close to the weight limit.

Article: https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...na-2022-imola/

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    The key to success is to have the very best people - and they will not all be Italian! Look at the ruddy Mercs - a 'German' team but based largely in the UK and with many British personnel. My son (chemical engineer) had a lot of Italian staff at his uni and said 'great engineers, often rubbish at organisation!'.
    Trying to be less angry..

Not a good news, Sainz' floor pics are on the net

Hopefully the new floor works better and Sainz stops binning it!
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...