Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303142 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

As these new rules are so different Insee very little mention the beam wing is back. Aero will change accordingly and good fundamental design concepts since 2009 may not be the best way now. I include in that heavily sculptured sidepods that are thin, huge downward with massive coke bottle. Ferrari had this last year but appear not to this year. In fact most cars except for William's (haas only early computer rendering) seem to be sacrificing the Cole bottle area compared to last year. Last time there were beam wings the coke bottle zones were not that big, maybe air needs to not just go over top of diffuser but also under the beam wing so sidepod shapes will look varied this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Clicks on this forum? mean nothing......
    ooops , i thought whom ever is running it had adsense or equivalent set up. i couldn't tell because i browse on my desktop with adblocker .
    Anyway the admin should consider putting ads. Everyone does it, some revenue does not hurt.

That's time!

I'ts launching Time!

Beautiful car. Ferrari knocked it out of the park livery wise.

The car has a low front nose as well....which is a plus. Hope it's fast.....very fast.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

What a super sexy car that is!!!!!

It's a BEAUTY!!! The sidepods are way better that the leaked photos showed, sculpted like a spoon, that can give some more downforce and allow for a less draggy setup. Love the nose, different from everyone, lots of details on the car... ABSOLUTE STUNNER.������

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Course I'm biased, but even if I wasn't a tifoso, I would've still considered this car as the best looking car of 2022 and one of the best one of all time.

It looks innovative, radical and fast. What a beauty.

That is one sexy car!!

Wow!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    How?! that looks incredible. I have not seen a car like this before, and I am so proud it is a Ferrari

I am getting in love… beautiful car!!!

Looks amazing and difficult to copy. Let’s hope it really works

I would like to end with a message to our TIFOSI, your passion and commitment fuels our performance as it always has. This year we look forward to rewarding your loyalty and returning our winning ways.

HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    I would like to end with a message to our TIFOSI, your passion and commitment fuels our performance as it always has. This year we look forward to rewarding your loyalty and returning our winning ways.

HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Bloody gorgeous!
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Best looking car so far in the grid. Hopefully it’s a winner. Praying

I’m just stunned.. I didnt see this coming.

Veeeerrrry INNOVATIVE the way aft of the cockpit and then going straight out of the cockpit to the sidepod sits in a tub like structure.....like there's a valley between the the outside of the sidepod and the cockpit and it gets deeper and flares out into the the bodywork.

First I've seen this on any car!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Unbelievable! Bravo ragazzi! Forza Ferrari!!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Veeeerrrry INNOVATIVE the way aft of the cockpit and then going straight out of the cockpit to the sidepod sits in a tub like structure.....like there's a valley between the the outside of the sidepod and the cockpit and it gets deeper and flares out into the the bodywork.

Exactly. I think the design aims to achieve high leves of downforce without using draggy wing setup, and the outer section of the sidepods will help to stabilize airflow to the coke bottle area... but I'm no aerodynamicist...

And look at the setup of the front suspension... most of the element on a very steep/high positio to allow better airflow feed to the ground effect channels. This is one heck of a machine...

I'm sure Mercedes and Redbull Engineers are busy looking for things they can protest on our car coz damn there's just no beating that beauty. Let's wait for the stop watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

I wonder in a heavy rain scenario what will happen to our tub? will it be filled with water?

Yes that's very very gorgeous !! I really love it !! i hope it will be resistant also and if the new engine is strong than 2022 inedible. Go Ferrari finger crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    I wonder in a heavy rain scenario what will happen to our tub? will it be filled with water?
    No, I understand the cooling louvers now due to the design feature of the cockpit-sidepod-bodywork design. Airflow gets channeled down the valley portion of the car to include the heat dissipation of the louvers....like I said, very innovative.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Exactly. I think the design aims to achieve high leves of downforce without using draggy wing setup, and the outer section of the sidepods will help to stabilize airflow to the coke bottle area... but I'm no aerodynamicist...

And look at the setup of the front suspension... most of the element on a very steep/high positio to allow better airflow feed to the ground effect channels. This is one heck of a machine...
    Agreed