Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526273863 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Also slotted floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Beautiful. Interesting. Different. And totally UNACCEPTABLE that we had a leak. How does the Scuderia plans to keep their potential technical advantages if they can't keep the pictures of a car before its launch?
    Our designs have already been emailed over to Mercedes’ for sure. Too many rat Hamilton fans working at Ferrari it seems.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Beautiful. Interesting. Different. And totally UNACCEPTABLE that we had a leak. How does the Scuderia plans to keep their potential technical advantages if they can't keep the pictures of a car before its launch?
    RIGHT??? i know it;s only ONE day, but stil....keep you lips shut for crying out loud....hope that person got canned...maybe it was the janitor
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Also slotted floor.
    is that within the rules??? don't think i've see any slots in any of the other cars that were reveled.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    is that within the rules??? don't think i've see any slots in any of the other cars that were reveled.....
    I think Williams, Alfatauri and Alfa have slotted floors too...

This always happens at ferrari if indeed true then find him or her and make a proper example of them and have them charged with espionage. Iam sure the italian courts would provide ferrari with a favourable result.Remove the surge from within because this will happen all year long.

Did it occur to anyone that Ferrari didn't want to show the real car tomorrow, and some rat leaked the picture? or am I just overthinking?

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    Did it occur to anyone that Ferrari didn't want to show the real car tomorrow, and some rat leaked the picture? or am I just overthinking?
    possible, but still find the RAT and eliminate him/her

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    I doubt they would have put it on display like this if they didn’t want to show it tomorrow. But it is unacceptable that this leaked. The car looks amazing though.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    This always happens at ferrari if indeed true then find him or her and make a proper example of them and have them charged with espionage. Iam sure the italian courts would provide ferrari with a favourable result.Remove the surge from within because this will happen all year long.
    Easy there dude. In this day and age, even classified files from the Pentagon get leaked online, and it's just a F1 car.

Obviously there is a lot of interest out there about F1-75. So it's normal that it got leaked.

From what I've seen for far:

Pull rod rear suspension. Front could be either pull/push.

Unique sidepod design.

Unique wing pillar design. It doesn't have any neck support.

Could be an unique nose tip. Something's definitely going on there.

It's on social media, now...

Same picture, but full view of the car... Nose looks different than anything else...

IMG_20220216_150014.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    same here. Will the car have black instead of white??? i.e. black rear wing and black front wing with Santander in white lettering??? That would be cool looking.
    Called it....if it indeed it is the real car. Post #294. Reminds me of the Ferrari 641 color scheme.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

It's on social media, now...

Same picture, but full view of the car... Nose looks different than anything else...

IMG_20220216_150014.jpg
    wish we had a better angle of the front to see the front nose better.....common janitor guy/gal....leak a better front nose pic.....LOL

I really like the lively a lot!!!!
    Technically a can't say I see something very special. We will have to wait to see it from different angles but from what I 1st saw it didn't give me that WOW factor, especially after all those rumors about how radical/ extreme we have being on the design!!!
    At least it's beautiful!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

It is looks like push rod to me

97D202C1-2A17-4ABC-ADA1-5073E6FC36C4.jpeg

Yeh it's definitely pushrod !!!!
    This "dig" in the top of the side pods in the beginning of the gills, could be something really interesting!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So is this like McLaren the real car or just a FIA demo car like they have 8 of those haha.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Front suspension looks to be push-rod. But it could be Pull-rod as well, very hard to tell from the angle the picture was taken.

Also look at the nose tip, something's definitely going on there. Could be an unique solution.
    I see push-rods, as anticipated, whit some shape to orient flow to the channel inlets

From what I've seen for far:

Pull rod rear suspension. Front could be either pull/push.

Unique sidepod design.

Unique wing pillar design. It doesn't have any neck support.

Could be an unique nose tip. Something's definitely going on there.
    Why do you think front could be either pull/push ? I see push-rod, with large inlets channel oriented rods
    Also, i see two pillars rear wing, but maybe your are describing the front wing
    For the nose, i don't see it too much, and i think it could be a fake one, as most team maybe did

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Think also slots are forbidden
    But these ones seems not to be crossing the floor

Technically question:
    how do you thnk the sidepods are working? Usually the teams created cars where the sidepods go very thing as soon as possible- but Ferarri seams to try something different with this dent (correct word?, i'm german).

I can imaginge this should work like on the McLaren MP4-27 from 2012, where the air should be delegatet to the beam wing. In 2022 the diffusor roof ends directly under the beam wing. Or is my thought nonsense?

Like this:
    https://scarbsf1.files.wordpress.com...6_sidepods.jpg

Where do you see the slots in the floor ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Looks quite similar to this?
    9D737FBB-3E48-47B1-ACF7-94D590FBB575.jpeg

The car is simply gorgeous.

The nose looks tiny from that angle and looks like it will pass alot of clean air to the floor.
    I also spy a double tea tray there, but might be an illusion.

As for the leak ... sucks, my bet would be on some contractor that's doing some work around the launch event + lacks security allowing smart phones in.
    I don't think anyone that's actually working for Ferrari would leak it, no need to get overly dramatic... still they should get thrown out and made an example off.

and NO SURPRISE, it's MATTE RED AGAIN....i would have preferred shiny red, but if it's beastly fast on track....i can can close an eye on the matte finish thing altogether

The livery is meh but at least better than the 2016 mess-up. I want all red.

Hard to say anything else about the car until it's hit the track.

I like the livery, very slick! The sidepods look bigger than the RB which seems to have a much slimmer coke bottle.
    Last edited by Tony; 16th February 2022 at 16:21.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I like the livery, very sleek! The sidepods look bigger than the RB which seems to have a much slimmer coke bottle.
    what red bull????
    we habent seen red bull yet...thatnws just the FIA car with red bull livery....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I like the livery, very sleek! The sidepods look bigger than the RB which seems to have a much slimmer coke bottle.
    You mean than the AlphaTauri? RedBull did not show their car, they only did a livery launch using a stock FIA show car.
    The side pods looks quite unique, they maybe look a bit like what McLaren are doing, but the Ferrari looks much slimer than that.
    The back looks very slim to me, actually much slimier than the AT.
    But we only have a single angle so can't read in too much.