Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1283

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

F1 team bosses see no alternative to power unit grid penalties

Several Formula 1 team bosses say they cannot think of an alternative to the current grid penalty system for using more than three engines per season.

Penalties have once again become a talking point this year, with title contenders Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen both having taken fourth power units and the associated move down the grid.

Many observers fear that another change and thus a penalty for either man over the final five races of the season could have a decisive impact on the title battle.

But Mercedes boss Toto Wolff argues it would be difficult to have a system that penalises only the team and not the driver.

“I think the penalty system on power units is pretty robust,” he said when asked by Autosport if it was time to revisit the concept of grid penalties.

“Because what we need to avoid is that we are building power units in a way that they perform at peak performance for only a few races.

“And if you change regulations, and you say okay, there is no grid penalty for the driver, but just constructor points, it will still mean that teams, if you're in a fight for a driver championship, will just throw engines at that car.

“I think if we come up with good solutions definitely it is worth looking at. It's confusing for the new fans why, out of the driver’s responsibility, an engine penalty puts him at the back of the grid, or 10 or five places away. And that's clearly not great, but I haven't got the solutions.”

Like Wolff, McLaren team principal Andreas Seidl cautioned that raising the limit would only encourage manufacturers to push the boundaries further.

“I obviously get the point that it is not ideal having all these penalties,” he said when quizzed on the topic by Autosport.

“But to be honest, I do not really see a straightforward solution to that because for example if you will decide let's go to four engines instead of three. We will end up all with five engines, because we would just crank up the engines.”

“In the end, it just shows that all the manufacturers teams are pushing each other so hard that we all push the technology we're using to the absolute limit or beyond and that's what ends then in issues or problems. So we simply have to accept that at the moment, and get on with it.”

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner, whose organisation becomes an engine manufacturer when it takes over the Honda project in 2022, believes that the current limit is too low.

"I've never been a fan of two engines or three engines,” Horner added. “For me you end up using four pretty much in a season anyway. So it's something we need to look out for the future.

“I mean, there's talk of going down to two engines, which I think would be a mistake. So it needs to be a sensible balance.”

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/f1...lties/6721345/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Andretti pulls out of Alfa Romeo deal

Michael Andretti has ended his interest in investing in Sauber, GPFans understands.

Reliable sources have indicated the Andretti name will not be returning to F1 as had been hoped by acquiring an 80 per cent stake in Islero Investments, the Swedish-owned, Swiss-based company that runs Sauber and in turn the Alfa Romeo F1 team.

Rumours had suggested a deal with Andretti could have been completed over the United States Grand Prix weekend only for financial disparities to arise, despite an offer on the table GPFans discovered was just over $300million.

According to Auto Motor und Sport, Sauber owner Finn Rausing was also apparently seeking an additional $50m per annum for the next five years - paid up front - to ensure Alfa Romeo could operate at the budget cap should sponsorship difficulties arise.

The twist in the tale has resulted in Andretti backing out of negotiations.

Following Alfa Romeo's signing of Valtteri Bottas from Mercedes, IndyCar star Colton Herta had been speculatively linked to the second seat as part of a deal with Andretti - despite lacking the required superlicence points.

With the move collapsing, Alfa Romeo could now pursue Alpine-backed F2 driver Guanyu Zhou, who is understood to be strongly supported financially.

https://www.gpfans.com/en/f1-news/71...fa-romeo-deal/

No dress code in Saudi Arabia

The Saudi Arabian Grand Prix has already caused a lot of controversy since it was announced. The criticism only increased when the organization announced that there would be clothing regulations that fans and staff had to adhere to. However, the organization of the Grand Prix reported that there will be no rules, as reported by Gazetta dello Sport.

For both men and women the dress code was very clear. The most important rule was that they were only allowed to wear clothing that would cover most of the body. Skirts, dresses, shorts and shirts with short sleeves were all prohibited. Now the organization has announced that this is not the case anymore, which will be incredibly nice for the pit crew considering the warm temperatures.

The organization also announced that employees and fans do not have to wear traditional local clothing. Locals are required to cover their entire body, but that obligation will not apply to Formula 1 .

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/97571...criticism.html

Nevada governor confirms Las Vegas F1 GP talks

Oct.23 - The governor of Nevada has confirmed that Formula 1 may be heading to Las Vegas.

With Miami joining the schedule next year, it would be the third grand prix in the United States - as Austin looks set to extend its US GP contract beyond this weekend's race.

"Anything that would stop the momentum of that would be potentially irreversibly detrimental," Bobby Epstein, boss of Austin's US GP, told the New York Times.

"Given that we start with that as a point of agreement, I'm fairly optimistic this will continue for a long time."

He also said he has no problem with Miami joining the calendar next year for a second race in the critical United States market.

"There is absolutely room for both," said Epstein.

There may also be room for a third US race, with a delegation from Las Vegas in Austin this week for talks with Formula 1 about a 2023 event.

"I've had the opportunity to meet recently with F1 leaders and I've appreciated their time on this topic," revealed Nevada governor Steve Sisolak.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again - the silver state is quickly becoming the entertainment as well as the sports capital."

https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-news/n...s-f1-gp-talks/

Sydney considering bid to take over F1 Australian GP from Melbourne

Sydney is currently mulling over a bid to steal Formula 1's Australian Grand Prix from rival city Melbourne, according to local reports.

Seven Network's local TV news in Sydney is reporting that the New South Wales government is currently assessing a bid to become the host city of Australia's Formula 1 race.

The centrepiece of the bid is reportedly a Monaco-style street circuit winding along Sydney's world famous harbour.

According to the report, "sensitive, high-level talks are underway" regarding a bid for the Australian GP, as NSW looks to pump tens of millions of dollars into major events to accelerate the state's COVID-19 recovery.

Sydney and NSW have been particularly crippled by the virus, the city – Australia's largest – only emerging from a months-long lockdown in recent weeks thanks to improving vaccination coverage.

NSW's investment minister Stuart Ayres is reported to be leading the charge.

7News says officials have confirmed that talks are taking place but won't speak on the record until the feasibility of a street circuit has been thoroughly assessed.

The permanent Sydney Motorsport Park circuit in the city's west, which features a state-of-the-art lighting system, is also an option for a Sydney GP, however creating 'Australia's version of the famous Monaco race' is the preferred outcome.

The earliest Sydney could host the Australian Grand Prix would be 2026, with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation in Melbourne holding a contract that runs until 2025.

This is also not the first time Sydney has made noises about wanting to poach the GP, which forms an important part of Melbourne's claim to being Australia's sporting capital.

The closest Sydney has come to hosting Formula 1 in the modern era was when Mark Webber drove a Williams across the Sydney Harbour Bridge back in 2005.

Melbourne has hosted the Australian GP since 1996, when it famously took the race from the South Australian government.

Adelaide was the original host city of world championship Formula 1 in Australia, the South Australian capital staging the race on the Victoria Park street circuit from 1985 to 1995.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/fr...ports/6695699/

Mercedes has "a few balls in the air" over F1 engine reliability

Mercedes has admitted it is juggling some uncertainties over engine reliability as it heads into the final part of the 2021 Formula 1 campaign.

While Mercedes hopes to get through the rest of the season without needing a fresh power unit for championship leader Lewis Hamilton, there are growing concerns that it may have to do so and take a grid penalty.

The precarious situation the team is in was highlighted over the Russian Grand Prix weekend when a fresh engine Valtteri Bottas had fitted in Italy hit trouble and had to be removed.

That forced another power unit change, which dropped the Finn down the order on the same weekend that Williams driver Nicholas Latifi also took a grid drop.

While Mercedes is awaiting analysis of the Monza power unit to find out if it can be used again, team boss Toto Wolff conceded that things were a bit unsettled at the moment regarding its engine prospects.

As well as dealing with this season's plans, Mercedes needs to be committing to its 2022 project when engine specs are fully frozen.

"That's why we're having a few balls in the air, because you need to have the right balance between making sure that you really sort out all the gremlins that you have in the power unit, not only for this year but also for next year's power unit," he said.

"Definitely, we are in a phase of assessment on how to continue the season in terms of power units."

Speaking over the Russian GP weekend, Hamilton said he was mindful of not stressing his current engines too much in a bid to try to help the situation.

"Of course I lost one engine. Valtteri's had several," he said.

"And there's been others that Mercedes have seen up and down the paddock.

"So right now, I'm trying to treat my engines, the ones that we put in, with the absolute care when I'm driving, in terms of how much I'm gassing it, how much just revving the things, revving the nuts off it, really trying to minimise the laps that I do."

Wolff said that the Bottas Monza unit would be inspected before the next race in Turkey.

"We want to understand the engine's performance, and that has given us some question marks," he explained.

"At the moment we just take it one race weekend at the time and reassess the performance of the power unit, and then that's it."

Asked if engine reliability was now Mercedes' biggest concern in the title chase, Wolff said it was clear that the team could not afford a failure in a race.

"It's always reliability versus performance, it's always a fine line that you need to get right," he said.

"DNFing, obviously, is a no go for the championship and nobody, neither us nor our competitors, can afford a zero points race weekend."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/me...ility/6677377/

F1 to shrink Monaco GP to three-day race weekend from 2022

Formula 1 CEO Stefano Domenicali has confirmed the Monaco Grand Prix will run to a traditional three-day race weekend format from 2022.

Monaco has traditionally spread its race weekend over four days, holding the opening two practice sessions on Thursday before using Friday as a rest day for the F1 paddock.

The tradition dated back to the race’s original scheduling on a bank holiday weekend, but was maintained to allow traffic to flow through the area and assists businesses in preparing for the weekend.

But as F1 plans for next year’s calendar, which is set to be revealed in mid-October and finalised at the next FIA World Motor Sport Council meeting, the Monaco weekend will now switch to a traditional format.

It is anticipated that the addition of the Miami Grand Prix to the schedule in May will force Spain and Monaco to go back-to-back. While this has been achieved in the past with a four-day Monaco weekend, the switch to the normal three-day format will ease some logistical pressures.

“Monaco will be in three days, straightaway,” F1 boss Domenicali said in an interview with CNN.

“So [it will be] Friday, Saturday and Sunday instead of Thursday, a hole, then Saturday and Sunday. Yes, that is the change we’re going to introduce next year.”

During the interview, Domenicali confirmed that the plan was to stage a 23-race calendar again next year after initially targeting the figure in 2021, only for the ongoing pressures of the pandemic to drop this figure to 22.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/f1...-2022/6672605/

f1 2022 schedule

Bahrain 20 March

Saudi Arabia 27 March

Australia 10 April

China 24 April

United States (Miami) 8 May

Spain 22 May

Monaco 29 May

Azerbaijan 12 June

Canada 19 June

Great Britain* 3 July

Austria* 10 July

France/Italy (Imola) 17 July

Hungary 31 July

Belgium 28 August

Netherlands 4 September

Italy 11 September

Russia 25 September

Singapore/Turkey 2 October

Japan 9 October

United States (Austin) 23 October

Mexico 30 October

Brazil 13 November

Abu Dhabi 20 November

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Then there's the problem. You have no "Enforcement of Rules in the F1 forum." that dictates what should be posted. It's more like, I'll (Greig) make this up as things go along or as I see fit.

That's fine. You want news about other team to include Ferrari, I'll post them. Would you have a problem with that???
    Here is the blurb from the forum -
    Come on in to discuss the latest news and events surrounding the Ferrari F1 team and F1 news that affects Ferrari.
    Is a Red Bull advert for a show run news that affects Ferrari? No not in the slightest so I am not just making up rules, your post is still there is it not?

It's up to you to have some common sense. Not quite sure what posting 4 week old articles is going to achieve, as I said a bit of common sense.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Here is the blurb from the forum -

Is a Red Bull advert for a show run news that affects Ferrari? No not in the slightest so I am not just making up rules, your post is still there is it not?

It's up to you to have some common sense. Not quite sure what posting 4 week old articles is going to achieve, as I said a bit of common sense.
    So, Redbull or any other team OTHER THAN fERRARI doing a show-run for the up-and-coming GP is forbidden then.

All the artciles are not 4 weeks old. They have'nt benn posted and are relevent to F1 news......it's my commen sense.

So, Redbull or any other team OTHER THAN fERRARI doing a show-run for the up-and-coming GP is forbidden then.

All the artciles are not 4 weeks old. They have'nt benn posted and are relevent to F1 news......it's my commen sense.
    Posting a Red Bull promo video for a show run is probably not relevant news for a Ferrari forum. Not sure how you can disagree with that.
    Forza Ferrari

Posting a Red Bull promo video for a show run is probably not relevant news for a Ferrari forum. Not sure how you can disagree with that.
    It's a show run promo vid of the up-and-coming GP. It pays tribute to said city or country.

Do you have a problem with RedBull doing a show run promo vid of said city or country?? Its obvious you do BUT there are others here who do as well and others who don't.

I don't mind seeing ANY F1 team doing a promo vid of said city or country.

I don't have to promote RedBull.....they do it themselves and are very good at it. I would however also promote Ferrari video's of the same caliber, unfortunately that is lacking.
    So it's free labor for you, sad.

News about other teams and F1 in general have always been posted here and will continue to get posted. But you're the only one posting PR videos of another team as "news".

Mexican GP doesn't need promoting, it has been announced way back in January. Red Bull are doing a promo video in order to "promote" their brand. And news means "noteworthy information" about recent or past events.

And what sort of "noteworthy information" you're getting from that promo video?

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    You are trying to dictate what gets posted on this forum by saying if it isn't about Ferrari, it isn't welcome. So by your standards we can't have funny memes, technical posts of other teams, cool videos of Formula 1 cars doing exciting events. All of this is off limits unless they involve Ferrari. Anyone that brings this content for people to CHOOSE to watch or discuss gets scalded by you and or Greig. That's so extremely narrow minded and unnecessary to cause a stink about since people can choose to ignore it if they want.

Also your tasteless comment about people from North America is not only quite judgemental, but also shows that you seem to look down on North Americans.
    And you're also quite judgmental about non-north Americans as well, thinking all of them living inside a dictatorship or something.

You can keep take your Red Bull lovefest elsewhere. Red Bull promo videos aren't welcome here. This is not the place for Red Bull worshipping, so better start a Red Bull fan forum and worship your idol Max/Horner/Marko there.

It's a show run promo vid of the up-and-coming GP. It pays tribute to said city or country.

Do you have a problem with RedBull doing a show run promo vid of said city or country?? Its obvious you do BUT there are others here who do as well and others who don't.

I don't mind seeing ANY F1 team doing a promo vid of said city or country.
    Red Bull can do what they like, if you enjoy that then you can continue to do so. It does not make it relevant to a Ferrari forum however.
    Forza Ferrari

It was news to me that R Bull posted a PR video. It's all about "Aluminum Shortage! " Ferrari got those 4th engines out and running just in time. A Ferrari podium will calm F-1 fans knowing there still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So it's free labor for you, sad.

News about other teams and F1 in general have always been posted here and will continue to get posted. But you're the only one posting PR videos of another team as "news".

Mexican GP doesn't need promoting, it has been announced way back in January. Red Bull are doing a promo video in order to "promote" their brand. And news means "noteworthy information" about recent or past events.

And what sort of "noteworthy information" you're getting from that promo video?
    You think I have a love-fest with Redbull. Give me a break. I posted the video because THEY ARE THE ONLY F1 TEAM DOING IT.

Yes, it's a promo vid. What team would'nt promote their team??? As a matter of fact that's MARKETING 101 Einstien!!! The team is also paying tribute to said city or country given the GP and I love seeing said city or country of said GP with an F1 twist.

You may not like it BUUUUUUT there are others here whom liked it. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE NOR DO YOU SPEAK OF WHAT YOU MAY THINK OF NORTH AMERICANS!!!! None of us here have given you any flak of your conutry have they??? So leave one's country out of it as it has no place in the F1 section.

I WOULD LOVE for Ferrari to do the same thing!!!!! (However relevant or irrelevant it may be)....but they don't.....no one does it but Redbull.

Ferrari post a GP preview video in the week before every race, so why are you saying no other team does race previews?

The Red Bull video is not a GP preview anyway.....
    Forza Ferrari

Ferrari post a GP preview video in the week before every race, so why are you saying no other team does race previews?

The Red Bull video is not a GP preview anyway.....
    Oh really, what car does Ferrari use in their "GP Preview video"??? Does Ferrari go thru the sites and sounds of said "GP Preview video"???? Does Ferrari devote a couple of hours out of a day with said car to give the fans a show before the GP???

The RedBull video is in Mexico. Gee, I wonder what GP is coming up??? RedBull have done these types of video's for other up-and-coming GP's.

You get the key words here: UP-AND-COMING GP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    It was news to me that R Bull posted a PR video. .
    and we got another one whom deemed it "news to me."

Oh really, what car does Ferrari use in their "GP Preview video"??? Does Ferrari go thru the sites and sounds of said "GP Preview video"???? Does Ferrari devote a couple of hours out of a day with said car to give the fans a show before the GP???

The RedBull video is in Mexico. Gee, I wonder what GP is coming up??? RedBull have done these types of video's for other up-and-coming GP's.

You get the key words here: UP-AND-COMING GP's.
    You said no other teams do previews, Ferrari do and why do they need to use a car that has no relevance to the up coming GP?

And in the preview they talk about the actual race coming up and give info. What info did you get from the Red Bull advert out of interest?
    Forza Ferrari

You said no other teams do previews, Ferrari do and why do they need to use a car that has no relevance to the up coming GP?

And in the preview they talk about the actual race coming up and give info. What info did you get from the Red Bull advert out of interest?
    uh-huh. Like I said, the RedBull video shows the sites and or sounds of the up-and-coming GP. Then they do a run in said city or country of up-and-coming GP to give fans a show....which is alot more than what Ferrari does for the fans of said GP.

Ferrari: that's why the SF21 can be fast in Mexico

On the high-altitude track of the Mexican capital (at over 2,200 meters above sea level) the thermal engines will be affected by the very thin air and it will be up to the turbo-compressor to compensate for the drop in power with a greater exploitation than usual of the supercharging thanks to the thrust that also comes from the MGU-H. Having a more efficient hybrid will provide an extra weapon for the redhead to look towards the podium area.

What will Ferrari be able to do in Mexico? Mattia Binotto had indicated the Rodriguez brothers' track as the most suitable for the characteristics of the SF21, but he never dared to talk about victory.

The Scuderia seems to be able to consistently be third force behind Mercedes and Red Bull, so if anything ever happens between the contenders in the world championship, Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton, it could be the first to take advantage, while in Hungary it had succeeded. in the Alpine of Esteban Ocon and in Monza in the McLaren of Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris.

The push forward came from the introduction of the new hybrid system mounted on the 4 engine which gave a new spark to the 065/6 ...
    "I am happy with the progress I have seen in the last few races - said the team principal - and they give me a some confidence for the next races, especially in Mexico where we will be racing with maximum downforce on a track that is less sensitive to power so the gap from the Mercedes will be smaller. I can say that the Mexican track will be more favorable to us than the Austin one ”.

In fact, the power unit of the Cavallino revealed greater efficiency…
    “Power is always available on the straight, from the beginning of the straight to the end. In Austin, although we were using maximum downforce, we were almost able to match the speed of the others. Considering the difficulties of last year there was certainly a big step forward: of course there is still a gap from the best engine, but now we believe that the gap is no longer so dramatic ”.

Mexico City is located at a height of over 2,200 meters with a very thin air that will require an adaptation of the cars to the characteristics of the track: to compensate for the loss of power, the turbo is called to work longer near the limit of 150 thousand revolutions of rotation, thus producing greater energy support for the MGU-H.

Since Ferrari has an internal combustion engine that pays a difference in power from Mercedes and Honda, in an environmental situation in which the 6-cylinder counts less, but the new ERS can make a greater difference, this is where the optimism of the Cavallino is justified. , all the more so since Mercedes is credited as the engineer with the smallest turbo compared to that of Honda. On the other slopes it is an advantage, while at high altitude the Stella system shows greater fatigue in filling.

Mexico also hides other pitfalls when it comes to cooling and braking: since the load on aerodynamic efficiency will count more, it is easy to think of engine hoods with larger hot air vents and larger brake intakes.

The SF21 is one of the cars that most needs air to safeguard the reliability of the mechanical parts, so it will be interesting to see next week which configuration can be decided to face the fifth to last trip of the season in which Binotto will not participate, who will stay at home. to follow the development of the 2022 single-seater.

The boss will have no problem following the team's work in real time from the remote garage in Maranello.

https://it-motorsport-com.translate...._tr_pto=nui,sc

uh-huh. Like I said, the RedBull video shows the sites and or sounds of the up-and-coming GP. Then they do a run in said city or country of up-and-coming GP to give fans a show....which is alot more than what Ferrari does for the fans of said GP.
    LOL no, still your video was nothing about the GP do you realise that yet?
    Forza Ferrari

LOL no, still your video was nothing about the GP do you realise that yet?
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
    No it's a fact.
    Forza Ferrari

No it's a fact.
    Have a nice day Grieg!

You think I have a love-fest with Redbull. Give me a break. I posted the video because THEY ARE THE ONLY F1 TEAM DOING IT.

Yes, it's a promo vid. What team would'nt promote their team??? As a matter of fact that's MARKETING 101 Einstien!!! The team is also paying tribute to said city or country given the GP and I love seeing said city or country of said GP with an F1 twist.

You may not like it BUUUUUUT there are others here whom liked it. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE NOR DO YOU SPEAK OF WHAT YOU MAY THINK OF NORTH AMERICANS!!!! None of us here have given you any flak of your conutry have they??? So leave one's country out of it as it has no place in the F1 section.

I WOULD LOVE for Ferrari to do the same thing!!!!! (However relevant or irrelevant it may be)....but they don't.....no one does it but Redbull.
    Calm down or you may burst some blood vessels. You're already doing free labor for Red Bull, posting all their promo videos here without getting paid, I think you're under enough pressure already.

So they're paying "tribute", according to you anyway. But it's not a news. There's no noteworthy information in there.

I don't think I've dissed your country. Maybe you're just seeing things. As I've said, you're under lot of pressure. Doing hard work without getting paid must be exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Calm down or you may burst some blood vessels. You're already doing free labor for Red Bull, posting all their promo videos here without getting paid, I think you're under enough pressure already.

So they're paying "tribute", according to you anyway. But it's not a news. There's no noteworthy information in there.

I don't think I've dissed your country. Maybe you're just seeing things. As I've said, you're under lot of pressure. Doing hard work without getting paid must be exhausting.
    Just promoting anything and everything having to do with F1....not just RedBull.....but you go right ahead with your own narrative view. I love posting for F1 regardless of what team it is....so much so that I'm on anther F1 forum.....better than this one in content and a more updated software version of this website. Ferrari has been my favorite team for years....still is.

And I qoute "LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship." You realize one of us from North Amercia could have retorted to your so called narrative about your country or continent......but we did'nt.

Just promoting anything and everything having to do with F1....not just RedBull.....but you go right ahead with your own narrative view. I love posting for F1 regardless of what team it is....so much so that I'm on anther F1 forum.....better than this one in content and a more updated software version of this website. Ferrari has been my favorite team for years....still is.

And I qoute "LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship." You realize one of us from North Amercia could have retorted to your so called narrative about your country or continent......but we did'nt.
    Yeah...your love for Ferrari is quite paramount. You cheer when Red Bull overtakes Ferrari and get defensive when someone compares Charles with Max. Funny way to show your support for Ferrari.

And tell your internet experience to someone who cares.

And the "LMAO" comment is quite true. I mean a lot can be said about US politics and social structure. But I don't want to devolve into politics and fill this thread with way off-topic contents.

Now I think I've wasted enough of my time. It's now up to the mods to deal with you. This forum always had news about other teams and F1 in general. Just an example, the car launch thread isn't just about Ferrari but all the others.

But PR videos from another team? That's totally new. It's not news. "Red Bull promoting Mexican GP", no they aren't. No major F1 sites have picked this up and dubbed it as news. And they shouldn't, after all, it's just a pure and simple PR.

And you're clearly breaking rules by posting PR videos of other teams. It's low level trolling and it's up to the mods to decided whether they're gonna enforce the rule.