Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Grand Prix 2019

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Sad outcome but it is what it is.
    Yeah, bad start and bad driving in turn 1 and race was over, funny how fast things can go horrible wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yeah, bad start and bad driving in turn 1 and race was over, funny how fast things can go horrible wrong.
    Problem is we aren’t able to convert the pole 1-2 into same points finish.
    Which mercs were able to do consistently.

All good we tried love the speed bad start very costly Lewis in a slump?6 poles Ferrari have to be happy with that lets get all the rest that is the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Just stating it because as usual their is a lot of cry babies on this forum as soon as we don't win a race.
    So aim your frustration at them, I have just one post about the pace, which has got insanely better, but still we need to find a bit more for the next season. Btw, it's "there"...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

at least we have achieved a late competitive car that make MERC scared us, but it's too late for the WDC and WCC. What if at the start of the season we have this kind of car, who's gonna win the WCC and WDC now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    So aim your frustration at them, I have just one post about the pace, which has got insanely better, but still we need to find a bit more for the next season. Btw, it's "there"...
    Feel free to spell check and grammar check every post if that's your thing
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    All good we tried love the speed bad start very costly Lewis in a slump?6 poles Ferrari have to be happy with that lets get all the rest that is the target.

Let's be happy everybody we won many races than RB... before the summer break RB is breaking us apart with 2 wins versus Ferrari with zero wins. it all started at Belgium after the break.. hoping we will carry this things up for the better at the start of a new season, we have 4 or 5 remaining races left to analyzed data with the tyre deg.

It looks like we are going to get all the rest poles.

Lewis was never going to risk losing 3rd place fighting for 2nd. More important than DRS for Seb was DNF for Max.

Although the championship is pretty much decided, I hope we can continue to challenge Merc. We are in a very good spot right now, to carry this momentum into next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis was never going to risk losing 3rd place fighting for 2nd. More important than DRS for Seb was DNF for Max.
    Come on now Brembo, he was not even close to pass Seb, with much fresher tires and not one attempt, he was trying it for sure, asking for more power and all that.

Wrong strategy and bad start.I feel that Merc see after everythink what happen with races they dont use party mode in qualy but use it in race.They change strategy.They dont need full power in qualy what help them economy in engine resurses.6 year they play with us and red bull

Ham constantly moaning
    Max in a interview

Quote Originally Posted by farid-baku View Post
    Wrong strategy and bad start.I feel that Merc see after everythink what happen with races they dont use party mode in qualy but use it in race.They change strategy.They dont need full power in qualy what help them economy in engine resurses.6 year they play with us and red bull
    Nothing to do with engine performance. We only thing you can tell is that we cant use our qualy "jet" mode on the race,witch is logical.
    The bad thing about us is dust tire degradation . Simply that. If you destroy your tires you cant push so you look slow compare to others.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Nothing to do with engine performance. We only thing you can tell is that we cant use our qualy "jet" mode on the race,witch is logical.
    The bad thing about us is dust tire degradation . Simply that. If you destroy your tires you cant push so you look slow compare to others.
    Exactly! I think we are dialing the car a bit too much towards qualifying hoping to start and lead from the front and then use the second driver to bait the mercs into a different strategy has worked in the races we won. But we need to do a bit more to help with the tyre degredation.

Vettel start mistake and Leclerc incident with Max ruined our chances for win today.
    Glad we have a car able to fight for wins though.
    Avanti Fer, avanti!

Cry me a river max you whinging Muppet how many times have you been irresponsible I have lost count.Happy that you are getting some of your own medicine.Oh by the way max Charles will not take any of your#### now go to bed max and chill.

Cry me a river max you whinging Muppet how many times have you been irresponsible I have lost count.Happy that you are getting some of your own medicine.Oh by the way max Charles will not take any of your#### now go to bed max and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post

Ham constantly moaning
    Max in a interview
    Forget coming in second, Seb broke the single interview record for saying yeah 5 xs! Charles right behind him 3xs.

Lewis could not push with fresh tyres. A nd trying he did. That speaks volumes about our package

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Very true, a little late but there's hope for Ferrari from now on. Merc pitting Lewis with 10 laps to go is for sure their way of keeping Bottas happy and with the team. Everyone else is out of the WDC, there's only Bottas and Lewis. I wonder how that will wind up?

Forget coming in second, Seb broke the single interview record for saying yeah 5 xs! Charles right behind him 3xs.
    Max broke it with “Irresponsible driving”

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Lewis could not push with fresh tyres. A nd trying he did. That speaks volumes about our package

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Leave that above comment from him, when lewis finishes or pulls it off wow seb can’t defend or ham stunning a 5xWDC.
    When he sits back & can’t pass, this guy calls it don’t want to take risks

To me although apart from turn1 incident.
    Lec showed how much hunger he is. Taking different lines around spoon curve & passing. Really loved watching his comeback.

Max broke it with “Irresponsible driving”
    Seb needs to do some irresponsible driving these last few races, look where he is this year compared to Max and Charles. Lewis on the other hand pushed his tires all year to where him and his team wound up. As Binotto said all season , Ferrari will be ready in 2020!

Seb needs to do some irresponsible driving these last few races, look where he is this year compared to Max and Charles. Lewis on the other hand pushed his tires all year to where him and his team wound up. As Binotto said all season , Ferrari will be ready in 2020!
    Yeah compared to Max he’s not DNF today .
    Yeah compared to max, he’s got pole position
    Yeah compared to max, not moaning on radio

"irresponsible driving"? Seb hasn't put a foot wrong in race trim since Singapore except for the start today even during the warm up lap he had a poor getaway I suspected he might have a bad start for the race too which he did. Apart from that the dnf aside in sochi I think both ferrari drivers have been the best of second half of the season initially CL with the wins in Spa and monza and the four pole positions and since Singapore its been vettel. So yes looking good for next year but we must continue to push till the end of the season and can't rest at all we all know how good merc is when it comes to developing cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    "irresponsible driving"? Seb hasn't put a foot wrong in race trim since Singapore except for the start today even during the warm up lap he had a poor getaway I suspected he might have a bad start for the race too which he did. Apart from that the dnf aside in sochi I think both ferrari drivers have been the best of second half of the season initially CL with the wins in Spa and monza and the four pole positions and since Singapore its been vettel. So yes looking good for next year but we must continue to push till the end of the season and can't rest at all we all know how good merc is when it comes to developing cars.
    Charles the best for me in this season. Vettel is getting up there. We have two strong drivers for next season.
    Which is shaping up well.
    Not like Bottas who occasionally wins n gives the way for Ham.

Charles the best for me in this season. Vettel is getting up there. We have two strong drivers for next season.
    Which is shaping up well.
    Not like Bottas who occasionally wins n gives the way for Ham.
    We have two great drivers

Forza Ferrari !!