Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Russian GP 2019 Race

Ferrari needs to use their veto power for 2021 regs...otherwise this is not racing!

we need to remove pitting under VSC without losing position, it's just not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It's pretty simple, if Vettel really wants to control the race by leading upfront, he should qualify on pole.

And to Ferrari, stop making things complicated. The driver with more points, wins, poles and podiums should be the defacto number 1 driver. And the driver who qualifies on pole should always get the optimal strategy. Enough with the nonsense.
    Someone did say here yesterday, that Seb had setup in quali more for race and Charles had setup for quali. that would explain why Charles was so fast yesterday and so slow today

coz this is luck and not perfomance, a person puts the max to be in front, only to be destroyed by VSC rules and wins championships!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I have a question here in the above case which you mentioned.
    Example: If anyone of our driver Lec/vet took the pole n leading the race, 2nd position driver who is a team-mate lapping faster than leader. 3rd position driver from mercs is keeping pressure on 2nd position. What would the Ferrari team do ??
    Taken into account, none of our drivers are fighting for WDC.
    As per your statement, let leader control the race who is leading the points & sacrifice P2???
    We already had that scenario in Bahrain. If the leading driver lapping slower, then tell him to pick up the pace for a couple of laps. If he still can't, then swap the position.

But today's race was different. First, Charles couldn't fight Vettel at the start because of Ferrari's strategy, and after that didn't get his position back. There was no reason to follow Vettel closely and destroy his tyres.

And my statement is pretty simple, the driver who did better job should get the number 1 status. And the driver who qualifies on pole, should always get the optimal strategy.

we got robbed off a a win in canada, coz whining hamilton about ethics and how he complained over team radio, how unfortunate! we need to be nasty now...explore options of veto for future! of course our strategists need to get it right too if they want...essere ferrari!

this is something to look into...

Quote Originally Posted by sreekant View Post
    how many times will safety cars and protocols decide racing and championships in F1?? it's bizzare and not racing anymore...Hammy is in a sweet spot to win all this!
    Did you complain about Vettels Australia win in 2018?

Hammy will get destroyed soon...he's found his Nemesis! he'll whine lot's more in coming times or jump ship!

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Someone did say here yesterday, that Seb had setup in quali more for race and Charles had setup for quali. that would explain why Charles was so fast yesterday and so slow today
    Who ever that someone is, his/her opinion doesn't matter to me. I don't think Ferrari sharing their car setup data with some random forum member here. No F1 driver is going to setup their car for just the one lap pace, while ignoring the race setup.
    And it doesn't explain Spa or Monza. Unless you think Vettel had some hidden pace which he couldn't show for some unknown reason.

IMO, Canada was the only race where Vettel had clear pace advantage over Charles.

Hammy is the luckiest winner of championships...delivered on a platter due to unfortunate bizzare rules and propoganda!

Who ever that someone is, his/her opinion doesn't matter to me. I don't think Ferrari sharing their car setup data with some random forum member here. No F1 driver is going to setup their car for just the one lap pace, while ignoring the race setup.
    And it doesn't explain Spa or Monza. Unless you think Vettel had some hidden pace which he couldn't show for some unknown reason.

IMO, Canada was the only race where Vettel had clear pace advantage over Charles.
    You do set up cars for qualifying or race.
    A lot depends on setting up for oversteer or understeer, one will be faster in qualifying but come race it will wear the tyres more.

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/sh...68#post1019168

and the misfortunes of ferrari! hammy get's away with it...he does not have the grunt like charles!

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    You do set up cars for qualifying or race.
    A lot depends on setting up for oversteer or understeer, one will be faster in qualifying but come race it will wear the tyres more.
    At Spa, Charles was 7 tenths ahead of Vettel in qualifying, plus he was faster on race pace. Same with Monza, so that theory doesn't hold any water.

Seb needs to learn his place.

Ferrari >>> 2 drivers.

I wonder how much longer when Charles decides to do the same and we get a Ham - Ros situation.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Seb needs to learn his place.

Ferrari >>> 2 drivers.

I wonder how much longer when Charles decides to do the same and we get a Ham - Ros situation.

Either that or Vettel is joining red bull next year

Yeah no wonder.

Here's what Leclerc said on Friday

You have to find a good compromise in the set-up, which will allow you to post the best lap time without sacrificing your race pace. We tested a bit in both directions today and I think we found our way.
    As I said, no F1 driver will sacrifice their race pace for the pole position. It's always about compromise, having the perfect balance between car's ultimate pace (one lap pace) and race pace (looking after the tyres).
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 29th September 2019 at 20:59.

I do not know, but like I said, that would explain why Charles was so slow today-

Move on to Japan this one is finished. A poor day we had end of the story. All eyes on 2020 this season is done.

From autosport forum a real joke and sad reality
    F1 is not about order (at one point of the race), it's about being fastest around the track, they gifted 5 seconds to Mercedes with the lead car. Which sane team does that?

Seems for now only CE is gone for Seb so he should have Germany unit in car and no grid pen.

Upset, but we look forward! i think charles lost it mentally when his position was not given to him / he's young and hot blooded...i like seb, but he needs to pull it together...we could've had a chance if vet let charles pass and then DNF under safety car

Even toto admits that they won coz of vet's DNF and safety car!

and of course Hammy has a wingman to win!

what a farce of F1 and true racing for championships!

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Just let them race, please Mattia. You CANNOT control two top guys in a team. Impossible if you dont have car 2s infront of the rest (McL with Senna and Prost for example).

These will be on eachother throat very soon because of these stupid team orders. Charles built a gap to Seb worth 3.5s in Singapore. Team undercuts Leclerc and gives better strat to Seb for 1-2.

What happens here? They want Charles not to break a tow and tow Seb infront of Ham. cL doesnt even fight into T1 and then stays for 4-5 laps inside 1.5s of Seb fighting to get past, ruining his tires.

Vettle knew damn well what he was doing. He wanted Charles to waste his tires and then say "he is not fast enough, will not let him past".

Always knew this would happen. Neither of these two want to play team game. Never have, never will. Just let them race like RB ffs...
    Agree with this post.
    Sounds like the team wanted to play fair after singapore, but Seb had other ideas.
    Charles is learning how cut throat it is going to be at the top. He should have remembered multi-21 before agreeing to this plan.
    Anyways, 3rd is still not bad. Just bad considering he could have won.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Was a VSC because marshalls needed to enter the circuit to remove the car, that's the standard. It's not the first or last time it will happen so maybe you should just get used to it.
    i think hes just riling you up. Hes been repeating the same thing for the last 16 pages. not to mention "ad hominem". Must be todays word in class.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    i think hes just riling you up. Hes been repeating the same thing for the last 16 pages. not to mention "ad hominem". Must be todays word in class.
    I stand by everything I said and then some. We were robbed today and it's not the first time this has happened either.