Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leclerc’s relationship with the Scuderia is “close to breaking point” / Italian Media

You are correct saying their betting against their own money. I have to believe when they made up the contract with Seb , he for sure looked worth the money they signed him up for; a 4x WDC and still has a few good years left to race; age wise. He can't come near Lewis weather it' s his mistakes or not , again the pay check is there.
    Blaming management, blaming drivers, and everyone else at Ferrari is now making it even worse. Charles has shown he is the right driver to have been brought up and in the car, probably more so than expected. Letting the drivers race for points and more points treated evenly, giving the nod to the better driver during each race is the only way for Ferrari to save face the rest of the season. Counting on the SC coming to the rescue is pathetic. If it happens, great. All in all I believe a pole; 1,2 victory can happen this season !
    Last edited by Brembo; 3rd June 2019 at 07:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You are correct saying their betting against their own money. I have to believe when they made up the contract with Seb , he for sure looked worth the money they signed him up for; a 4x WDC and still has a few good years left to race; age wise. He can't come near Lewis weather it' s his mistakes or not , again the pay check is there.
    Blaming management, blaming drivers, and everyone else at Ferrari is now making it even worse. Charles has shown he is the right driver to have been brought up and in the car, probably more so than expected. Letting the drivers race for points and more points treated evenly, giving the nod to the better driver during each race is the only way for Ferrari to save face the rest of the season. Counting on the SC coming to the rescue is pathetic. If it happens, great. All in all I believe a pole; 1,2 victory can happen this season !
    Jury's still out for me if Seb's motivation is 100% financial.

Yes, let them race. I think we have very, very good driver in Charles and he should be given all the support he needs to become a great one. I seem to understand what you are saying but I don't believe they are screwing him over on purpose because there is evidence of incompetence and I see no good reason for them to do so.

A strong weekend: I am hopeful for Canada. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Jury's still out for me if Seb's motivation is 100% financial.

Yes, let them race. I think we have very, very good driver in Charles and he should be given all the support he needs to become a great one. I seem to understand what you are saying but I don't believe they are screwing him over on purpose because there is evidence of incompetence and I see no good reason for them to do so.

A strong weekend: I am hopeful for Canada. We shall see.
    I agree with you, it's not on purpose, it's incompetence in so far as making the right call during the races. Labeling a #1 #2 driver before a race is dead wrong.

Going back to the title of the thread:
    Leclerc’s relationship with the Scuderia is “close to breaking point” / Italian Media

I don't think so.
    He has every right to be considering if any of the problems he has faced this season were deliberate but he may see things differently to us. He knows what really happened on each occasion and why............post race debriefs!!!
    I think Charles wears red with great pride......... after all just think of some of the more senior drivers who would jump at the chance if Scuderia called!!!!
    But he will want better results and less mistakes and negative decisions from his team.
    He is young, hungry and quick.
    Just what we needed!!!!!

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Going back to the title of the thread:
    Leclerc’s relationship with the Scuderia is “close to breaking point” / Italian Media

I don't think so.
    He has every right to be considering if any of the problems he has faced this season were deliberate but he may see things differently to us. He knows what really happened on each occasion and why............post race debriefs!!!
    I think Charles wears red with great pride......... after all just think of some of the more senior drivers who would jump at the chance if Scuderia called!!!!
    But he will want better results and less mistakes and negative decisions from his team.
    He is young, hungry and quick.
    Just what we needed!!!!!
    So you are taking back what you said about the Team engineering the pecking order?

Lewis Hamilton is the progeny of a human mother and an eggplant
    -Italian media

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

So you are taking back what you said about the Team engineering the pecking order?
    I believe R Bradley is giving a driver's point of view, Charles; and how he sees the decisions so far with regards to his position in the drivers order. It's not only the fans than come to conclusions. Two sides to a story, and Charles seems O K .

It sounds a bit like that doesn't it?
    But Brembo has got it. The earlier post was my personal view which of course was my opinion made without any inside knowledge.....in fact a fan who would love a good result!

But when I look at Charles' body language I see a driver who looks pretty happy in his job and has not lost any determination to provide what we all want a good result.
    I hope this clarifies the conflicting posts.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I believe R Bradley is giving a driver's point of view, Charles; and how he sees the decisions so far with regards to his position in the drivers order. It's not only the fans than come to conclusions. Two sides to a story, and Charles seems O K .
    Spot on Brembo.
    You read me well

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    It sounds a bit like that doesn't it?
    But Brembo has got it. The earlier post was my personal view which of course was my opinion made without any inside knowledge.....in fact a fan who would love a good result!

But when I look at Charles' body language I see a driver who looks pretty happy in his job and has not lost any determination to provide what we all want a good result.
    I hope this clarifies the conflicting posts.
    OK. Cheers.