Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1312

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    You think they gonna dock kimi?
    This isn’t the first time. But there’s something team couldn’t direct their drivers clearly. This is going wrong way.
    Could u let me know, did kimi ever challenge ham this year on pure pace ??? He’s always loosing places n fighting with RBs instead one of the mercs.

Even vettel is making mistakes, how can we win WDC or WCC like this ???

For me it looks like it’s vettel vs 2 mercs. Not 2 ferrari vs 2 mercs. Look at bottas he’s playing for the team.
    Similar thing should happen at ferrari as vettel is long way ahead of kimi. Also vettel has better race pace than kimi as always.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    This isn’t the first time. But there’s something team couldn’t direct their drivers clearly. This is going wrong way.
    Could u let me know, did kimi ever challenge ham this year on pure pace ??? He’s always loosing places n fighting with RBs instead one of the mercs.

Even vettel is making mistakes, how can we win WDC or WCC like this ???

For me it looks like it’s vettel vs 2 mercs. Not 2 ferrari vs 2 mercs. Look at bottas he’s playing for the team.
    Similar thing should happen at ferrari as vettel is long way ahead of kimi. Also vettel has better race pace than kimi as always.
    Yesterday still hurts

A night of sleep later, and still nothing to be positive about after yesterday. Vettel keeps screwing up and won't be champion. All he had to do was defend against Hamilton but instead he was trying to overtake Kimi and left plenty of space for him to go around him. Amateur. The team lost Kimi the race by bringing him in so early and allowing Merc to deploy Bottas as a roadblock yet again. They should have seen it coming - Bottas has been deployed as such more times than I can remember. After Germany, I feared it would be gone, but now I think it really has.

I'm not gonna be defending Vettel but I have to point out something:

Whenever he was not overtaking cars everyone called him non-capable of overtaking / can only win if he starts in front / we need someone like Daniel R. etc. and loads of blah blah. Now that this year he is finally making daring moves everyone complaining that he is throwing away his championship chances. Where was everyone last week when he smoked Lewis at the 1st lap? If he managed it then it is quite normal for him to try and stay in front once again. One cannot even begin to imagine the andrenaline rush these drivers endure at the start and first lap till positions settle down. I for one almost faint when the lights go out.

Cut our drivers some slack and be a true tifoso with support instead of giving up. Not saying I'm not mad coz I almost smashed my tv the second I saw Vettel spun around and that Valteri Puta's deliberately blocking and ruining Kimi's tires but hey, are we so weak in our support? All I know is that all these headlines of a God like Lewis everyone failed to state that to win he needed his butler to slow down our no.2 driver which is most of the times outscored by his teamate. It's like celebrating that Vettel beat Bottas, a clear no.2

We messed up, gave Lewis the golden opportunity to spit in the face of all tifosi and finally the true colours of MGP came out. Open team orders to slow Kimi, ruin his tires, Toto denying it on SkyItalia even though Jacques Villeneuve pointed it out to his face and he was stuttering asking JV to let him speak. Lewis can be beaten and you know what? Nico Rosberg as much as everyone downplays him is the only driver that beat him on track in the same car. He was mentioning that Lewis has many ups and downs throughout the F1 season and Vettel is failing to capitalise on them.

Time to use team orders - up the game - think on the championship 1st.

P.S. remember that last year we were only "lucky" to win a race here and there. This year we caught up and beat MGP on certain tracks. Next year we start at a level playing field so Ferrari can only get better now that they have caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    A night of sleep later, and still nothing to be positive about after yesterday. Vettel keeps screwing up and won't be champion. All he had to do was defend against Hamilton but instead he was trying to overtake Kimi and left plenty of space for him to go around him. Amateur. The team lost Kimi the race by bringing him in so early and allowing Merc to deploy Bottas as a roadblock yet again. They should have seen it coming - Bottas has been deployed as such more times than I can remember. After Germany, I feared it would be gone, but now I think it really has.
    Yeah, I am still optimistic, because car is so good, just Seb needs to do perfect work from now on.

does Seb still believe he can win this driver's title? I would love to know what he's thinking right now. It seems at the moment Ham has the psychological edge, especially with that 30 point buffer.
    I just hope the team minimizes the mistakes and gets WCC at least.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yeah, I am still optimistic, because car is so good, just Seb needs to do perfect work from now on.
    Important thing is team should be around him. This is not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    does Seb still believe he can win this driver's title? I would love to know what he's thinking right now. It seems at the moment Ham has the psychological edge, especially with that 30 point buffer.
    I just hope the team minimizes the mistakes and gets WCC at least.
    165pts at stake, anything possible. Just need to overcome mistakes & play as a team not as individual.
    For me till now this season it’s looking like vet vs 2 mercs.

Important thing is team should be around him. This is not happening
    Are you saying that Ferrari Team does not want to win both titles, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Yesterday still hurts
    Yeah it will be haunting more because of home race with strong car. Yet didn’t deliver.

Yeah it will be haunting more because of home race with strong car. Yet didn’t deliver.
    and you are blaming team for that what Seb did, it was his fault, and he did say "I am sorry"
    end of story

Are you saying that Ferrari Team does not want to win both titles, seriously?
    Any strong team will focus on both titles for sure. But wts my statement is

Kimi p1, vet p2 or p3 doesn’t make any difference to WCC. But it will effect WDC more.
    If Vet p1, kimi p2 or P3 it does make difference to WDC by maintaining same edge in WCC too.

Definetly will prefer 2nd strategy because it’s not costing me anything.

and you are blaming team for that what Seb did, it was his fault, and he did say "I am sorry"
    end of story
    If u check my posts, I’ve said vet did a mistake. Before that kimi & team did a mistake too.

One of them posted a pic of the race start. You can clearly see,
    1) he’s blocking vettel instead of ham
    2) he had a lock up at turn1, so his tyres were flat spotted.

At this juncture, why don’t u handover advantage to ur fellow driver who’s fighting for WDC n cover ham at T4???

Vettel’s impatience did cost him a win.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 3rd September 2018 at 07:51.

Yeah, to be honest, I do have to say, that watching Seb interview after quali, "I did mistake everywhere", that`s where all started, maybe pressure or something, I don`t know, usually he beats Kimi with a good margin, this was not just his weekend.

Yeah, to be honest, I do have to say, that watching Seb interview after quali, "I did mistake everywhere", that`s where all started, maybe pressure or something, I don`t know, usually he beats Kimi with a good margin, this was not just his weekend.
    Also I think kimi lost his seat for 2019. That’s why there r some indications. Not imposing team orders, race on track etc..!!

He & kimi generally accepts their mistakes rather than throwing it in team like ham.

165pts at stake, anything possible. Just need to overcome mistakes & play as a team not as individual.
    For me till now this season it’s looking like vet vs 2 mercs.
    pretty much, just need to quali ahead of ham and do ruthless tactics quali & race day, use kimi as hardcore as possible to mess with ham(although kimi usually has zero effect on ham blasting through him). some fortune like ham dnf via accident on the start is possible. Team needs to uppercut seb and kimi for the dumb chop and cuts they have done on each other this year costing them 2 easy wins. Seb could'v easily had a buffer in china if he let kimi close in, and kimi should'v blocked ham instead of consistently blocking vet at monza, ham having double slipstream is the advantage of 3rd.

No more feeling sad for kimi poor guy will get his feelings hurt and moral high ground garbage, use him smart the same way bot is used , it gives mercs wins. if M.A. dont want butlers than maybe he wants 2nd places and thats his goal. If only S.M was still around to solve this immediately.

Mercs are happy with finishing p1 & p4 till the end of the year they end up with more points than two dummies racing there own teammates for p2 and p3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    pretty much, just need to quali ahead of ham and do ruthless tactics quali & race day, use kimi as hardcore as possible to mess with ham(although kimi usually has zero effect on ham blasting through him). some fortune like ham dnf via accident on the start is possible. Team needs to uppercut seb and kimi for the dumb chop and cuts they have done on each other this year costing them 2 easy wins. Seb could'v easily had a buffer in china if he let kimi close in, and kimi should'v blocked ham instead of consistently blocking vet at monza, ham having double slipstream is the advantage of 3rd.

No more feeling sad for kimi poor guy will get his feelings hurt and moral high ground garbage, use him smart the same way bot is used , it gives mercs wins. if M.A. dont want butlers than maybe he wants 2nd places and thats his goal. If only S.M was still around to solve this immediately.

Mercs are happy with finishing p1 & p4 till the end of the year they end up with more points than two dummies racing there own teammates for p2 and p3
    At once, I agree with your post.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    This is nonsense, the reason he got to 7.5 was because in the last 10 or so Kimi tires were dead. Kimi was the fastest on the circuit today until the tires gave up.
    Lol "He was fastest on track until his tires went off". First of all, he couldn't shake Hamilton and until pitstop, he was in his DRS entire time. Second, Hamilton went to post few purple laps after being in clear air once Kimi pitted. Third, Kimi stayed behind Bottas for too long (5 laps), and destroyed his tires. So him being "fastest" until he has ruined his tires says he wasn't fastest at all. To be fastest you have to take care of everything (speed, tire life and fuel), which Kimi isn't able to do for years now.

Vettel had LITERALLY half a car missing (entire right side of floor and bargeboard area was destroyed). Here we are, making excuses for Kimi after he didn't have pace to win for 100th time in Ferrari since coming back.

Seb was an idiot, he is too hot headed and aggressive and will not win championship this year because of it. Its his fault 90%. Other 10% is on Ferrari where they don't apply TOs like Merc do. Watch France start between Ham and Bottas (or any other race). They are instructed to defend T1 and T2 together and Bottas plays wingman because they know Bottas is not fast nor consistent enough to beat Vettel. On the other hand, Arrivabene is pushing "let them race" tactics even when Seb starts on pole, gets worse strat and ends up behind Kimi on completely different strat (Germany). They ruined that race as well because of their stupidity.

So, Seb makes to many aggressive moves to win against Hamilton. But he has mad race pace.

Kimi on the other hand can put fast one lap when he doesnt choke in Q3, but in race he is NOWHERE and has been for 5 years. He needs to get boot for yesterday's breaking and flatspotting tire while defending again st Seb. Simply put, rationally, Merc ruined Ferrari this year. They destroyed us and then spit us out like we are amateur garage team. Absolute embarrassment.

I agree with Brembo mentioned need mad max. Of course he damages a lot but he’s ruthless in terms of defending & raw pace.

I see only mad max can halt ham & look as ordinary driver.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Attachment 7500

Look at this, its a miracle he event finished the race
    Vettel went for 29 laps on his soft tires with full tank, while Kimi went 33 laps with softs after changing them on lap 20. Bottas went for 36 laps on full fuel on SS. Basically, Kimi didn't look after his tires and didn't do stint much longer then everyone else. He simply cooked them after 10 laps being behind Bottas.

Seb on the other hand had half a car missing, yet finished 4th 7s behind Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Lol "He was fastest on track until his tires went off". First of all, he couldn't shake Hamilton and until pitstop, he was in his DRS entire time. Second, Hamilton went to post few purple laps after being in clear air once Kimi pitted. Third, Kimi stayed behind Bottas for too long (5 laps), and destroyed his tires. So him being "fastest" until he has ruined his tires says he wasn't fastest at all. To be fastest you have to take care of everything (speed, tire life and fuel), which Kimi isn't able to do for years now.

Vettel had LITERALLY half a car missing (entire right side of floor and bargeboard area was destroyed). Here we are, making excuses for Kimi after he didn't have pace to win for 100th time in Ferrari since coming back.

Seb was an idiot, he is too hot headed and aggressive and will not win championship this year because of it. Its his fault 90%. Other 10% is on Ferrari where they don't apply TOs like Merc do. Watch France start between Ham and Bottas (or any other race). They are instructed to defend T1 and T2 together and Bottas plays wingman because they know Bottas is not fast nor consistent enough to beat Vettel. On the other hand, Arrivabene is pushing "let them race" tactics even when Seb starts on pole, gets worse strat and ends up behind Kimi on completely different strat (Germany). They ruined that race as well because of their stupidity.

So, Seb makes to many aggressive moves to win against Hamilton. But he has mad race pace.

Kimi on the other hand can put fast one lap when he doesnt choke in Q3, but in race he is NOWHERE and has been for 5 years. He needs to get boot for yesterday's breaking and flatspotting tire while defending again st Seb. Simply put, rationally, Merc ruined Ferrari this year. They destroyed us and then spit us out like we are amateur garage team. Absolute embarrassment.
    That’s why Lewis mentioned “even though ferrari have strongest car, we as a team are delivering the results”.

I agree with Brembo mentioned need mad max. Of course he damages a lot but he’s ruthless in terms of defending & raw pace.

I see only mad max can halt ham & look as ordinary driver.
    I firmly believe Max is best driver in F1. He is driving HEAVLY underpowered car against Vettel and Ham. Ricciardo, once thought as best qualifier in F1 (2014-2016) can't go for one session (FP, Q or race) without being slower then Max on pure pace. Boy is fast as hell. Give him this Ferrari and its no competition because he has best starts in F1 as well to go with crazy speed.

Vettel went for 29 laps on his soft tires with full tank, while Kimi went 33 laps with softs after changing them on lap 20. Bottas went for 36 laps on full fuel on SS. Basically, Kimi didn't look after his tires and didn't do stint much longer then everyone else. He simply cooked them after 10 laps being behind Bottas.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmHGFfuW0AIpi2w.jpg:large
    Kimi doesn’t have that raw pace in race to challenge Mercs. It’s like vet vs 2mercs as said earlier.
    We have strongest car, vettel need to deliver a win at Singapore

Kimi doesn’t have that raw pace in race to challenge Mercs. It’s like vet vs 2mercs as said earlier.
    We have strongest car, vettel need to deliver a win at Singapore
    Ham can finish 5th in Singapore if everything falls into place. Seb is best there, Max and Ric will certainly qualify ahead of Kimi there, but Kimi has to get 4th. I mean he will lose his place at start, thats what I am expecting so Ham could finish 4th.

Max and Leclerc would make an interesting pairing

I think it shows collectively mercedes is a better team, every driver knows his role, every error, mistake, flaw is immediately rectified for mercedes. I have never seen so much in season development from one team before. Their strategy guys are at the peak right now. like you said, you dont see Bot trying to take out Ham or put him under any pressure. Ferrari have this issues of racing and ruining each others race since China hasn't been rectified till now. strategy guys are always 1 lap from being caught out. how was kimi in clean air ruining his tyres in the first stint i dont understand. Seb is way too aggressive this year vs kimi and 2 mercs. Not a very well oiled team. the only star of the team this year has been binotto behind the scenes, he has to deliver the way he did first half hopefully singapore will be better for ferrari
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I firmly believe Max is best driver in F1. He is driving HEAVLY underpowered car against Vettel and Ham. Ricciardo, once thought as best qualifier in F1 (2014-2016) can't go for one session (FP, Q or race) without being slower then Max on pure pace. Boy is fast as hell. Give him this Ferrari and its no competition because he has best starts in F1 as well to go with crazy speed.
    As Alonso retired, none of them on the current grid gonna challenge ham except mad max.
    Vettel too can challenge for title, but he’s making too many mistakes..!!

If ham claims 5th title, then vettel would look like ordinary driver not a 4vtime WDC.

Ham can finish 5th in Singapore if everything falls into place. Seb is best there, Max and Ric will certainly qualify ahead of Kimi there, but Kimi has to get 4th. I mean he will lose his place at start, thats what I am expecting so Ham could finish 4th.
    i think dani ric takes another penalty

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmHGFfuW0AIpi2w.jpg:large
    Omg this is way worse!!!!! how did he pass anyone like that???? im amazed he got 4th. what was his pace compared to kimi in clear air??