Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 2018 British GP - RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Keep what in mind? That Lewis is thinking there is a conspiracy against him? He is a tool for suggesting that. People suggesting Kimi hit Lewis on purpose are not part of the team, they are entitled to an opinion, but Lewis is a public figure. That's not how one should talk.

Kimi Raikkonen has been caught speeding in the pitlane with a whopping 114.8 km/h (80 km/h limit). Scuderia Ferrari have been fined €1,000
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Isn't karna a b.....?!
    lol i know right
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lol i know right

Vettel conquered the "Hamilton" tracks.

Pole in China.

Pole and Win in Canada.

2nd and Win in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    Such a nice picture

this is intentional hitting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbSL8edgC3Y lol

I'm just enjoying to see how the Mercs season is starting to unravel. Last year they were cocky about having the fastest car a d Ferrari mucking things up in terms of reliability. Now, they are really under pressure and are a victim of their own success.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

an hour after the race.....when it rains, it pours

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhmO-FLWkAAwLEB.jpg

Grande Seb, grande Kimi and grande squadra today, fully deserved this win and makes up for all the pain Merc and LH have given us at Monza these past few years. Sorry for Charles who was also doing a good race, HAM should take a leaf out of his book when faced with a race that doesn't go his way. Time for a celebratory snifter! Salute ragazzi.

Please guys, don't accuse Hamilton or Mercedes of intentionally causing collision when they didn't do it on purpose. Leave it to Hamilton, his celebrities (maybe too much time in Hollywood?) and fans, who don't know anything about racing.

My 6 year old son stayed up late (11PM) and enjoyed the race so much that he asked me to get an F1 game for the PS4

He was pumping his fist when Seb overtook Bottas and was cheering for Kimi to pass Lewis (whom he calls Boo Hamilton).

Im proud to say that he will be part of the next generation Tifosi

Porca miseria! What great racing and results! Mercedes had the combination for winning for the past years but now they are learning how to lose though they still
    don't know how to do it gracefully judging by all their and Ham's morose post race comments. Let's just leave them to their negativity and enjoy the win! See-sawing
    may continue for the rest of the season but our team is definitely ascendant. FORZA FERRARI!!! Grazie a tutto la squadra!

Seb‘s reaction when Lewis started to talk about "two Ferrari‘s taking Mercedes out in the last few races" during the post race interview.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhmPI5pWkAIAUi1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Seb‘s reaction when Lewis started to talk about "two Ferrari‘s taking Mercedes out in the last few races" during the post race interview.

Picture tells 1000 words... I am amazed how arrogant and ignorant is LH?! Be dicent both in winning and loosing!

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Beyond a joke.
    These guys are just i**** when Verstappen took out both Ferrari last year or Bottas ran out Kimi in Baku they said nothing. Sky F1 are so bias and I can't wait for them to loose right to F1

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Picture tells 1000 words... I am amazed how arrogant and ignorant is LH?! Be dicent both in winning and loosing!
    yep. I would have replied if I was the reporter: " That's all fine and dandy Lewis, but how did you lose 2 places to Vettel and your team-mate at the start??"

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    JA is incapable
    He was no good to us and i am glad he was sacked

as he knows all the team#44 and #LH will start causing so much rubbish for Ferrari, the british media, The Sun, SKYF1, will whip this up into a silly storm.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    He was no good to us and i am glad he was sacked
    JA wasnt sacked.

looks like he's saying "we did everything: cheated, special tires, bribed officials and stewards to side with us, created some scenarios, and still I didn't win"

yep. I would have replied if I was the reporter: " That's all fine and dandy Lewis, but how did you lose 2 places to Vettel and your team-mate at the start??"
    Yeah, that would be a great question!

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    secretly started engine development and disgustingly pursued FIA to apply the idea, special tires, politics and so much dirty tricks. sore loser merc deserves defeat
    Buses with hybrid drive for almost 50 years
    Mercedes-Benz and the Daimler Group can look back on the longest and most extensive experience worldwide with hybrid buses. Daimler-Benz AG, as it was known at the time, presented the first bus in the world with hybrid drive at the International Motor Show back in 1969.
    FERRARI In F1 =
    has the prestige and passion for Motor Racing that is unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    JA wasnt sacked.
    Yes I know but I don't like him, i never did. He is just a parrot, the same person that reported Ferrari to FIA, When Verstappen made us loose two car last year and Ham went on to win we did not complain, The same Verstappen hit Vettel twice again Ferrari never complained, Vettel only went to Red Bull and ask them to talk to him. Bottas hit Kimi last year in Baku and nothing happened.

It seems Ferrari gets all the penalty but others its a racing incident

does anyone here remember the last time a Mercedes driver got a penalty for causing a collision/ dangerous driving etc?

this is about replacing v10 naturally aspirated to v6 turbo, not commuting technology
    Quote Originally Posted by flam147 View Post
    Buses with hybrid drive for almost 50 years
    Mercedes-Benz and the Daimler Group can look back on the longest and most extensive experience worldwide with hybrid buses. Daimler-Benz AG, as it was known at the time, presented the first bus in the world with hybrid drive at the International Motor Show back in 1969.

Toto: "My statement about possibly deliberate act of Ferrari at the start of the race was stupid"

lol. Dove into some hot water Toto?

Maurizio Arrivabene: “This was a well deserved win, mainly down to a great job from the team at the track and back in Maranello and I congratulate them. Winning here is not easy as England is home to the Mercedes, Red Bull, McLaren, Force India and Williams and others. That makes winning here all the more special. Sebastian drove a great race, fighting like a lion despite the pain in the neck he has suffered with since Saturday. Kimi also had a strong race proving once again what a fighter he is. The SF71H confirmed its strengths as it has done on other tracks already and the Pirelli tyres were a perfect match for our strategy. Tomorrow we will have our debrief and right from the afternoon we will start preparing for Sebastian’s home race, the German GP.”

Sebastian Vettel: “Every race is a team race, but today it was even more important for us to win here, because the last few years had been very difficult to us. This year we have proved to be strong every time on every track so far. The most important thing is that the car is strong and fast. The new updates that we brought here have worked very well through the whole weekend. In qualifying we were just a little bit slower, but during the race it was just great. Today during the first stint I probably pushed too much on the Soft tires, but during the second one I had everything under control. The Safety Car made everything more exciting, but even more tricky. However, the strategy with the tires was great and at the end we got a fantastic win as a team. I really enjoyed this race and I am happy for me and for the team. Also, the start was very important for us and it was great. Now it’s important to keep working. I say thanks to the whole team for this win!”

Kimi Raikkonen: “My start was not perfect; in turn 3 I locked the inside wheel, lost a bit of grip and couldn’t slow down as much as I wanted. So I ended up touching Lewis’s rear wheel and unfortunately he span. I had to serve a ten seconds penalty and after that my race was a bit messy. Overtaking was difficult, and I fought against the Red Bulls for many laps. When I was on my own the speed was ok, but once I was behind them, their wake seemed to affect my car a lot more than the Mercedes did; I was losing a lot of downforce and that upset the balance of the car. We were quite a bit faster, but it was really tricky for us to follow them. It was a close fight for quite a lot of times, at the beginning and at the end of the race. Finally we managed to pass them and then I overtook one of the Mercedes. It was not an easy day, but I gave my best and made a decent comeback.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    Baku 2017 comes to my mind. Bottas hitting Kimi, no penalty at all. There was another incident where Bottas hit Vettel, who hit Verstappen. No penalty. It's indeed inconsistent.
    1) Bottas did take kimi out in baku ... then bottas finished 2nd in that race. (No penalty for bottas)
    2) bottas took kimi & mad max in other race (no penalty for bottas)
    3) mad max took vettel front wing last year (no penalty for max)
    4) mad max had a slight tap with kimi in the last race which pushed kimi aside (but no penalty for mad max)
    5) mad max involved in many 1st lap incidents (no penalties)
    6) bottas took kimi out in China 2017 (no penalty for bottas)
    7) vettel was doing 2nd FL in Canada q2 (think so), but boxed by many cars. Got slowed down by other cars. (No penalty to other drivers)

But when it comes to Ferrari, always penalties & penalty points towards license ...!! Good job FIA.... hats off.

Give your balls to mercs hands, they pray for it keeping in front of them.