Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1705

Thread: Barcelona Testing 2018

I think McLaren mainly sacked Honda not because of reliability alone. Because obviously the Honda was way more reliable in the second part of the season. However, i think McLaren sacked them because of the power deficit the Honda PU had compared to the other PUs. Nevertheless, we'll see the true performance of Honda in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    Please who can share what Gary Anderson is saying here

Gary Anderson ranks the teams after F1 testing - /https://www.autosport.com/f1/feature/8064/gary-anderson-ranks-the-teams-after-f1-testing/

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    6 Renault 1m17.092s (day 2)
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    8 Toro Rosso 1m18.163s (day 3)
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

"This time last year, I was praising Ferrari for its aggressive approach to the new regulations. And on the circuit, the car looked really good. It didn't matter which tyre it was on, the balance seemed to be there.

This year, from what I have seen of the car at the first pre-season test, Ferrari doesn't seem to have moved on that much.

On the track, the car looks pretty good but it looks on the limit. Try to push that little bit more and it just slides wide. Even so, it's pretty well balanced, but just not the grip level of the Mercedes.

If this performance deficit is real then there will be dark clouds over Maranello and it won't be long before the chopping block is out."
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Barcelona Testing 2018

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

"This time last year, I was praising Ferrari for its aggressive approach to the new regulations. And on the circuit, the car looked really good. It didn't matter which tyre it was on, the balance seemed to be there.

This year, from what I have seen of the car at the first pre-season test, Ferrari doesn't seem to have moved on that much.

On the track, the car looks pretty good but it looks on the limit. Try to push that little bit more and it just slides wide. Even so, it's pretty well balanced, but just not the grip level of the Mercedes.

If this performance deficit is real then there will be dark clouds over Maranello and it won't be long before the chopping block is out."
    Lol ! HAAS 3! In front of Ferrari, this guy is delusional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I think McLaren mainly sacked Honda not because of reliability alone. Because obviously the Honda was way more reliable in the second part of the season. However, i think McLaren sacked them because of the power deficit the Honda PU had compared to the other PUs. Nevertheless, we'll see the true performance of Honda in Melbourne.
    Mclaren IMO is to blame for 2017. They had oil leaks with the Honda PU in 2017 and for 2018 during testing they are having oil leaks with the Renault PU. No oil leaks for STR and their testing was impressive to say the least. Mclaren built a tight package (oil leaks and burn marks on the engine cover) for 2018 and they also did a tight package for 2017 (car was painted black so could not see any burn marks on the cover). Mclaren have alot of work to do in the next 13 days and it's not the PU.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

I rest my case.

Haas 4 tenths faster than ferrari

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

Ferrari barely 4th, if William's or Renault find 2ths we will be 6h. Just proves how senile this Anderson is.

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

What a donkey that english guy. Ferrari domination incoming if Haas is so fast, I think we are at least 1 second faster than them on average. If I am being serious that would put us at least around 1m15.900 s, so we might be very close with the Mercedes. I have a good feeling about this, only time will tell of course.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 11th March 2018 at 06:59.

Looks like Ferrari have to get HAAS onboard as consultants and tell us where we are going wrong

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

I think the guy didn't read what he wrote, he's a joke, no worth to mention any more...

McCheaters found most time and Williams and that taxi company the least .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

Oh dear does this man actually get paid for this

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post

Read what it says on the tin "Testing" I believe.
    Variables: fuel, tyres, agenda.
    Some are testing quali speed, others distance or how the car handles with a full, half full or light tank. Then there is the tyres a minefield here!
    How can any of you decide where we are atm when you don't know the agenda of each team for that day??????????
    Scaremongering at best
    or mountains out of molehills springs to mind!!!!!!
    No wonder Greg is getting tired of the moaners.

Forza Jules

Putting aside the assumption after assumption they use, the most stupid thing is he puts three digits after the point as if it has any "mathematical significance".

I wonder how often Ferrari will be doing this "venting" at the start of the season? Will the FIA or marshalls even allow this during FP or Quali given all the action and personnel in the pitlane? Are they going to have to "screen" the area for safety reasons during this process? Or will they vent this pressure during FP, Quali, and the race??

watching Vettel going backwards is cool.....que Malaysia GP 2017. (beep..beep...beep...beep)

F1 2018 Testing Day 7: Ferrari Smoke, Sebastian Vettel Reverse In Pitlane & Spies on Toro Rosso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtbVXnRhRY

So hass f1 is faster than ferrari its big brother gary anderson should be on a golf circuit absolutely no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rakman View Post
    I think the guy didn't read what he wrote, he's a joke, no worth to mention any more...
    These British journalists are paid by bookies like Skybet to trick the punters to believe Merc is the clear favorite and put all their bets on this team. Sky F1 is associated with Skybet isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by long2ma View Post
    These British journalists are paid by bookies like Skybet to trick the punters to believe Merc is the clear favorite and put all their bets on this team. Sky F1 is associated with Skybet isn't it?
    It's pretty clear the British media is heavily biased. But I think the reason is a lot simpler than bookie manipulations. They know what their audience wants to hear and, being the feeble minded hacks most of them are, they give it to them. That's much easier than earning journalistic respect through unbiased, accurate reporting.
    There was a time when the 'audience' wanted to hear 'man' was created. So all writers wrote about creationism, until Darwin came along and told them the truth. Hopefully sometime this year all these biased writers will have to face the truth that Ferrari is the best team in 2018

How do you know that Darwin told the truth? Because they told you so! British media is just british. Even if Ferrari wins they still remains the same.

Bookies are notorious i know one they get you to back who they promote with certain odds they inturn bet on the oppsite like ferrari its simple they win you lose.

1 Mercedes 1m16.075s
    2 Red Bull 1m16.527s
    3 Haas 1m16.560s (day 3)
    4 Ferrari 1m16.921s
    5 Williams 1m17.089s
    7 McLaren 1m17.584s
    9 Force India 1m18.617s
    10 Sauber 1m18.844s

Surely we can't be behind HAAS, i thought they said we were one tenth ahead of them. What is going on with these experts?? has Ferreri given any interviews regarding these rumors of them being so bad this year???
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Surely we can't be behind HAAS, i thought they said we were one tenth ahead of them. What is going on with these experts?? has Ferreri given any interviews regarding these rumors of them being so bad this year???
    Honestly people, don’t waste your energy. Ferrari are not behind Haas. It’s simply not possible. And that isn’t just blind Ferrari bias - think about it. Haas use the Ferrari engine, gearbox, and suspension. The differences are the chassis and aero. You think Ferrari, with a team of thousands, their own wind tunnel, millions of dollars worth of facilities, etc, have made a worse chassis than a team that has been in the sport for 3 years who utilise as much Ferrari tech as they can? I mean even when Gunther Steiner was interviewed on Ted’s Notebook he said their goal is to finish higher than 8th in the championship. You CANT just go from 8th to 3rd in a year, without the sort of expertise that a Ferrari, redbull or Mercedes has. They’re a small team and they’re content with being mid fielders. They are not ahead of Ferrari. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    How do you know that Darwin told the truth?...
    Good point, it is only proved in the common and logical sense, as any phyrrhonist worth his salt will point out, in the scientific sense "natural selection" only achieves "overwhelming evidence". But then again nothing can be scientifically proven, not even that this forum exists.
    ...Even if Ferrari wins they still remains the same.
    Too true, but it would be sweet watching them twist and turn in their discomfort with a Ferrari win

Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    It's pretty clear the British media is heavily biased. But I think the reason is a lot simpler than bookie manipulations. They know what their audience wants to hear and, being the feeble minded hacks most of them are, they give it to them. That's much easier than earning journalistic respect through unbiased, accurate reporting.
    There was a time when the 'audience' wanted to hear 'man' was created. So all writers wrote about creationism, until Darwin came along and told them the truth. Hopefully sometime this year all these biased writers will have to face the truth that Ferrari is the best team in 2018
    I share the same thought. Viewership is very important to the survival of their business. They write what their readers want to read.

How do you know that Darwin told the truth?
    exactly, it's amazing how often theory is confused with truth.

Any photos of any Ferrari updates during testing

Seems now motorsport journalists are on the same level than global news ones.
    No deep analysis, just lazy work, all following the same rumor like sheeps.
    Gary Anderson comments are just obscene(Haas ranking)but also ams and others too(except mark Hugues).
    I'm sure we are in for a big positive surprise in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmito View Post
    Seems now motorsport journalists are on the same level than global news ones.
    No deep analysis, just lazy work, all following the same rumor like sheeps.
    Gary Anderson comments are just obscene(Haas ranking)but also ams and others too(except mark Hugues).
    I'm sure we are in for a big positive surprise in Melbourne.
    Fake news ? :D reminds me of something . Hint , starts with a C and ends with an N ;)

Bottas admitting Merc are struggling on the softer tyres, denies they are 1 sec ahead.

Here is another thing, why are all the experts comparing the race sims when Mercs used the medium tyres in all stints which is not allowed in the race? The race sim is skewed as they didn't use the softer tyre which they are sruggling on. I hink if they did use the softer tyre either their pace would have dropped off due to blistering or it would have been a shorter stint which means longer on the other tyres. Instead they prob done a race sim with the the best tyre for their car on similar stints.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...ond_ahead8217/

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Fake news ? :D reminds me of something . Hint , starts with a C and ends with an N ;)
    Sorry don't get it..

Any idea what the chosen compounds are for melbourne ?