Thread: Canadian GP 2016 news

Canadian GP 2016 news

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    is Canada in winter, look at the jackets

Seb believes in the team’s winning potential

“It’s a quick circuit, and I love it. The weather looks bad but I think everybody is on the same boat, it will be the same challenge for all of us. I’ve some expectations, then you need to wait and see what’s happening on the track. It also depends on what other people are doing, what other people are bringing. I think it should be a bit warmer as the weekend goes on but I’m not sure, we’ll see. We know that Canada it’s a tricky track because of its surface, usually it’s difficult to get the tires to work equally: the softer compound tires are quite tricky, it’s difficult to make them last in the race, so with cooler temperature usually you struggle a bit more overall so we’ll se. It could be interesting… We have some new parts, hope they will help us make a step forward. I know that currently we’re not in the position we want to be in, but you never know: we will try at our best, fighting very hard, giving everything to win. I believe we can turn it around, I believe in the team.

I don’t remember that much about Gilles Villeneuve, for what I’ve heard he was quite a character, he was Enzo Ferrari’s favorite, certainly his presence, to some extent, is still there in Maranello. It’s a shame that he died too young because I think he could have been World Champion a couple of times.

Kimi remains confident: “we work as a group”

“I enjoy very much coming to Montreal, I have good memories, not only from my win in 2005, but also from the town itself, it’s a nice city and the people are very welcoming. We’ll try to do well again but of course is not going to be easy , hopefully we have a strong weekend. The upgrades we brought here are like any other that we bring to a race, they are a step forward. We always try to improve in all areas and bring new parts for the car, we would never use something that we think is not better than the previous one. Every race is important for us and every race we want to do our best, but we haven’t been able to show our true potential so far this year. As a team we keep working as one group, as Ferrari we want to be on top and it hurts when we cannot achieve that. Our target is to always be up there with the two cars, to fight for wins. We keep doing our best and I’m sure this will bring us results.”
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    is Canada in winter, look at the jackets
    No it's just our typical summer here. One week is hot, the next is cold. It was 30 degrees last weekend, this week went down to like 13 in the day and 7 at night... next week it's scheduled to be 26 degrees... it's just bad luck, it's been rainy and/or cold the last 3 GP's here...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

JA To Move?

Considering the family situation not an impossible move.

I agree, ^^ but it would be a drag and a huge loss considering
    the availability of other key TD's.