Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15405152535455565758596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Usually, higher is always better. But it seams you always know better, right?
    Why is it always better? Because you say so?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Of course it does mean something, it gives you more data. The more you try the more you learn. You only say they might have found something wrong early on...
    Do they need more data on how the car runs at a cold Silverstone? we have plenty of data on those conditions. Unless they are making changes then the data will say the same thing no matter if you do 10 laps or 1000 laps.
    Forza Ferrari

Is it just me, or is the back part of the car changed?

some people here would just support Ferrari blindly, are we saying Merc with all there expertise did 80 laps for nothing??? Ho No they learnt a lot and that is why they choose to do longer run and ferrari did 1/4. Ferrari would not do and for years it has not produced anything good I can wait for the prize money rule to change so Ferrari would start to work hard to get money in F1.

How can somebody says silver-stone track was not good for Ferrari engine a track they have runs on for years. We have bunch of craps we call strategist is Ferrari i think

Quote Originally Posted by Honzus View Post
    I think it's just you...

Quote Originally Posted by Honzus View Post

http://static.formula1.ferrari.com/i...a0e941ba15.jpg
    I don't know, the back end seems a bit 'tighter' to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Probably yes.

Or maybe they will do 100 laps tomorrow and you will be happy for once.
    Other things in life makes me MORE happy. This is what I choose long time to support and I am doing it freewill. I have passed the point of frustration... There is no need for it at all! But that doesn't mean that I will not express my dissatisfaction!

Why is it always better? Because you say so?
    No of course not! Common experience is telling us that by doing things again and again we get better in it or understand them better...
    Last edited by stefa; 13th July 2016 at 05:23.

Probably yes.

Or maybe they will do 100 laps tomorrow and you will be happy for once.
    Mate Steta has a point, in sport trening is everything, I have been doing sports my entire life, there is no such thing as limited trening....you train as hard as much as posible

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    I don't know, the back end seems a bit 'tighter' to me.
    It could be just shadows or it has realy tightened up because if u look at the picture the whole back seems a little smaller even the side pods

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Mate Steta has a point, in sport trening is everything, I have been doing sports my entire life, there is no such thing as limited trening....you train as hard as much as posible
    Of course! By this than the rest of us not doing any sports will be exactly the same as them! So Olympics here I come for some gold medals!

Bad weather affects the FDA driver’s programme

Silverstone, 12 July –The first day of testing has come to a close at the Silverstone circuit. Charles Leclerc continued with the work begun this morning, focused mainly on acquiring data with the use of additional sensors. During the afternoon, the FDA driver had to make an unscheduled stop in the pits because of a power unit problem. After that, rain affected the rest of the planned programme. Leclerc got back out on track towards the end of the session, completing 19 laps in all, the best in a time of 1.34.446. Tomorrow, Kimi Raikkonen takes over driving duties for the Scuderia.

Charles Leclerc: “This morning I was able to run in the dry. Driving a Ferrari is always an incredible experience.This afternoon, the bad weather didn’t help, but all the same I’d like to thank the guys for all their hard work and help. It was a really a great experience. I felt very confortable in the car. This morning we did some aero work, while in the afternoon, we had a problem with an old power unit, so we didn’t do so much running, especially as the weather wasn’t that good. All in all, I’m very happy with my day”.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Oh look, Ferrari did not run many laps because the weather effected the programme, and an issue with old engine. It happens, wow. Before shooting mouths off, check out the facts and understand what is/has been going on with the test programme.

Im so sorry to post this. But some of your post here are just so embarrassing. Fans? really? spoilt brats comes to mind. If some people think being a supporter is always moaning and criticizing the team then i been doing something wrong for 35+ years. Yes its frustrating, but banging on your keyboards moaning how "Italian" Ferrari are, etc etc doesnt help doesnt show good support. I will never say bad thing about Ferrari, they my family. It be like moaning about a family member who has learning problems or has some illness.
    Last edited by Rob; 13th July 2016 at 08:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Oh look, Ferrari did run many laps because the weather effected the programme, and an issue with old engine. It happens, wow. Before shootong mouths off, check out the facts and understand what is/has been going on with the test programme.

Im so sorry to post this. But some of your post here are just so embarrassing. Fans? really? spoilt brats comes to mind. If some people think being a supporter is always moaning and criticizing the team then i been doing something wrong for 35+ years. Yes its frustrating, but banging on your keyboards moaning how "Italian" Ferrari are, etc etc doesnt help doesnt show good support. I will never say bad thing about Ferrari, they my family. It be like moaning about a family member who has learning problems or has some illness.
    In a family there will b good things & also bad things. It's a mixture of both that is life. You are well experienced than we or other members around here.
    The same things applies to Ferrari, we in the forum belong to Ferrari family only.
    If it's right we appreciate it & be proud of it. If it's not right, then there is every right to raise the concern.
    Wts our intention is to see Ferrari on top again. This is what we have been waiting for.
    We come here & post our comments to express our interests not to degrade anyone or any particular Ferrari driver.

Even Bernie knows Ferrari has become more Italian "Bernie Ecclestone has questioned whether Ferrari can mount a challenge for the titles next season saying they have "become very Italian again." I approach Formula 1 with an engineer's mind. Ferrari have the data to know if their car would perform more than last year or what their rivals are doing to be able to design a car that is almost if not suitable for all tracks. and so far since Ross Brawn and Todt left they have gone backwards in Aero, Chassis, engine, and strategy. remember it was bad strategy call that made Alonso loose being a champion few years back. and this year in 3 races they made very bad strategy calls.

I love Ferrari in fact I would love to buy the F430; does it mean i would not critic Ferrari when they are making wrong calls on the above listed departments? yes I will, Redbull have over haul Ferrari because they know how develop over the season we always struggle. we are less innovative because of Ferrari conservative approach to formula 1. the world has changed and I wonder why teams like merc choose choose to have its team based in both UK and Germany? Ferrari should follow to get the best engineers working on their car. So Bernie is right Ferrari is too Italian.

I guess you will ban me now because I must not Critic Ferrari then this forum would be a very boring place if all of us are saying how "good" Ferrari is.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    In a family there will b good things & also bad things. It's a mixture of both that is life. You are well experienced than we or other members around here.
    The same things applies to Ferrari, we in the forum belong to Ferrari family only.
    If it's right we appreciate it & be proud of it. If it's not right, then there is every right to raise the concern.
    Wts our intention is to see Ferrari on top again. This is what we have been waiting for.
    We come here & post our comments to express our interests not to degrade anyone or any particular Ferrari driver.

"post our comments to express interests" but funny how nearly all of the posts are degrading and moaning.

I got few close friends who are very well connected to Ferrari, i mean very well. They looked on here, and couldnt believe what they read regrading fans supporting the team. He text me saying in hard times thought these would bring fans together to back the team not slack them off and drag their names through mud, just because we had some bad races. Even he said, perhaps few of our members should look at other teams that used be winning and see how their fans act.

That come from a multi millionaire friend who is really close to Ferrari.

"post our comments to express interests" but funny how nearly all of the posts are degrading and moaning.

I got few close friends who are very well connected to Ferrari, i mean very well. They looked on here, and couldnt believe what they read regrading fans supporting the team. He text me saying in hard times thought these would bring fans together to back the team not slack them off and drag their names through mud, just because we had some bad races. Even he said, perhaps few of our members should look at other teams that used be winning and see how their fans act.

First of all, start behaving like a man, not a child with his bed time stories about multi millionaire friend who is really close to Ferrari and they looked on here, and couldnt believe what they regrading.

Second of all they had all the support for 10 years and did not become any better, in modern society you are worth only trough your result, so at the moment they are not worth much. They can be happy that this is not reflecting on car sales, but it will....

I mean here in the states Philadelphia Eagles fans boo the home team after starting the first game of the season with consecutive "three and out" drives. Then you should hear talk radio for the week after that, this is docile compared to that. Nobody however denies that the Philadelphia fans are passionate, in fact they are regarded as one of the most passionate fan bases in the sport despite the constant criticizing and slagging off.

Nothing is different here. We won three races last year and were promised more this year but we are going backwards, so much so the energy drink company is faster than us again. We are frustrated because half the season is gone and there hasn't been really one clean race weekend. We are almost at the summer break and I feel we haven't even had a chance to see the true pace of the car. We've all invested around 30 hours of our time and I feel like we haven't even been given a fair representation of our 2016 challenger. It's obvious we don't know how the tires work and our aero is mediocre. Not acceptable from a team of our caliber. Force India with 20% of the budget can figure it out, we should too. The formula is 3 years old now too, not like these are new regulations.

Also, I think some people here have been harsh with some of the people posting comments. It's important to remember not everyone is a native English speaker and sometimes the words don't come out the way they mean to say them. Especially our Dutch friends, when you guys write in English you can come off as real jerks but in fact you are really nice people. :)
    Forza Ferrari!!

First of all, start behaving like a man, not a child with his bed time stories about multi millionaire friend who is really close to Ferrari and they looked on here, and couldnt believe what they regrading.

Second of all they had all the support for 10 years and did not become any better, in modern society you are worth only trough your result, so at the moment they are not worth much. They can be happy that this is not reflecting on car sales, but it will....
    These rich people don't give a monkey if Ferrari wins or not they come to races "support"support Ferrari because of what its in it for them. it is the millions of Ferrari like us that pays to go and watch and buy Ferrari F1 goods at ripoff prices while they are given virtually everything free.

I don't care of what they think. Ferrari makes so much from F1 that they should be performing for te past 9 years they have not period

Quote Originally Posted by NickEice View Post
    I mean here in the states Philadelphia Eagles fans boo the home team after starting the first game of the season with consecutive "three and out" drives. Then you should hear talk radio for the week after that, this is docile compared to that. Nobody however denies that the Philadelphia fans are passionate, in fact they are regarded as one of the most passionate fan bases in the sport despite the constant criticizing and slagging off.

Nothing is different here. We won three races last year and were promised more this year but we are going backwards, so much so the energy drink company is faster than us again. We are frustrated because half the season is gone and there hasn't been really one clean race weekend. We are almost at the summer break and I feel we haven't even had a chance to see the true pace of the car. We've all invested around 30 hours of our time and I feel like we haven't even been given a fair representation of our 2016 challenger. It's obvious we don't know how the tires work and our aero is mediocre. Not acceptable from a team of our caliber. Force India with 20% of the budget can figure it out, we should too. The formula is 3 years old now too, not like these are new regulations.

Also, I think some people here have been harsh with some of the people posting comments. It's important to remember not everyone is a native English speaker and sometimes the words don't come out the way they mean to say them. Especially our Dutch friends, when you guys write in English you can come off as real jerks but in fact you are really nice people. :)

Quote Originally Posted by NickEice View Post

Could not put it any better!

People tend to forget that Mr Allisons wife passed away awhile back.
    I think I read that he recently came back to work but this had to be terribly
    hard on him and his family. Not to mention the effect it had on the team and development
    in the middle of the season. Give these guys a break aey...

I dont come here as often as I used to, lotta negative posts..they tend to take over a thread
    no matter the thread title. How far back in this thread is there any development news?
    Everyone has a right to their opinion of course, but some of u guys are just plain cruel...no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    People tend to forget that Mr Allisons wife passed away awhile back.
    I think I read that he recently came back to work but this had to be terribly
    hard on him and his family. Not to mention the effect it had on the team and development
    in the middle of the season. Give these guys a break aey...

I dont come here as often as I used to, lotta negative posts..they tend to take over a thread
    no matter the thread title. How far back in this thread is there any development news?
    Everyone has a right to their opinion of course, but some of u guys are just plain cruel...no offense.
    It was terrible but keep in mind that car developments are planned way before start of the season. But for sure today with all kinds of pressure because of mediocre preformanse and with trying to locate the main problem with all this happened before it's hard.

How dare you insult me. You dont even know me well enough or know who I'm friends with. Im 38 years h ave no reason to be a Internet liar to make out I'm better.

Woah, that was really uncalled for, there is absolutely no need for responses like this. We're all frustrated, but only 1 team wins every year and generally when the rules change, the team that is the fastest first, stays the fastest throughout the time frame of the existing rules...

Rob's point is valid, look at McLaren and Williams, two great teams in F1, where are they now. It happens and we should all realize there's more to life than just sports/racing.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

You will also be aware that rest days are very important in training then? so not sure your point is all that great LOL and sport training is very different to a mechanical car running round a track lol
    Forza Ferrari

So 90 laps and the quickest time for Kimi today and it's all gone quiet from some members??????
    Forza Ferrari