Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13384950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

What needs sorting a Saturday, its the same old every week!

Media headline after EVERY Free Practice - "Ferrari close gap to Mercedes" then look what happens in Qualifying, we just slot ourselves .5 behind Mercedes, and even then Raikkonen struggles to make like 5th. It's the same old every race weekend! And has been for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Mabey u should switch teams. I heard Mac needs a few fans. Just sayen..
    Why it is always when someone is criticizing Ferrari automatically labeled traitor?!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Why it is always when someone is criticizing Ferrari automatically labeled traitor?!
    No offense, but you do complain quite a bit.
    But, thats your bidness.
    Dont think I labeled anyone whatever it is you said.

No offense, but you do complain quite a bit.
    But, thats your bidness.
    Dont think I labeled anyone whatever it is you said.
    Of course I will complain! That is normal! Why satisfied with mediocre?! Always look for more, better!

True you didn't labelled anyone, but there was more than meets the eye in your post...

Any way, peace, every one has his own right to an opinion. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    What needs sorting a Saturday, its the same old every week!

Media headline after EVERY Free Practice - "Ferrari close gap to Mercedes" then look what happens in Qualifying, we just slot ourselves .5 behind Mercedes, and even then Raikkonen struggles to make like 5th. It's the same old every race weekend! And has been for years!
    To be fair the last qualifying shouldn't count as it was a bit of lottery ...

Mabey u should switch teams. I heard Mac needs a few fans. Just sayen..
    I won't switch teams, this is my team, but I have lost faith in them over the last 10 years

It seems Ferrari just haven't been able to recover since losing Todt.
    They need a new Jean Todt, but who will that be?

yeah, WHY, WHY???? we as FANS should be able to criticize them when they're doing....just as well when we're praising for doing a total AWESOME job....i see nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Rob; 6th July 2016 at 21:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    It seems Ferrari just haven't been able to recover since losing Todt.
    They need a new Jean Todt, but who will that be?
    Flavio Briatore
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Flavio? really? Like he did such a great job giving Alonso advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Flavio? really? Like he did such a great job giving Alonso advice.
    yeah, he screwed him over BIG TIME....he was probably the one that planted in his head to go to Mcmowers...such a great move that was....LOLOL

but NO, i was only kidding

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, WHY, WHY???? we as FANS should be able to criticize them when they're doing ....just as well when we're praising for doing a total AWESOME job....i see nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Rob; 6th July 2016 at 21:36.

New vane hanging below the side of the Ferrari

and rear of the car:

Engine cover is similar to the Canada spec.

This surprised me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Sports
    Vettel - "We need a little bit more everywhere. Slow speed corners is a strong point for us at most tracks, but in high speed we're lacking a bit."

I had the idea Ferrari had good d/f and were lacking traction out of slow corners.

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by PadGeT View Post
    This surprised me
    I had the idea Ferrari had good d/f and were lacking traction out of slow corners.
    This shows just how little we know. All our analysis which we believe must be correct because it feels right to us, don't mean anything.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    This shows just how little we know. All our analysis which we believe must be correct because it feels right to us, don't mean anything.
    Unfortunately... apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    yup, and here's the extended version of what Seb said -
    Quote Originally Posted by f1i.com
    " think it’s equally spread, to be honest. I don’t think there’s one particular type of corner that doesn’t suit us. I know there has been some noise or criticism about slow speed, traction and so on. I think naturally whenever you follow another car out of low speed it’s always quite difficult because you sit quite close to the car in front and then you always get the impression: ‘Oh yeah, that guy has a much better exit’.

“Looking at the comparisons and everything we see compared to Mercedes - who are the reference - but also other cars, I don’t think there is anything that stands out. I think we need a little bit more everywhere. I think slow speed corners overall are quite a strong point for us. Not all of them at every track but most of them. Then I think in medium and high speed we’re lacking a bit.

"Top speed, talking about power we know we have made massive improvements but we also know that especially in qualifying Mercedes has the ability to turn it up so if all of a sudden they have 25 or 30hp more it’s something that you see and something that you feel. Of course you don’t necessarily see it in the sectors because every sector has straight lines, but it’s something you see and something you feel. It’s something we’re still missing. We’re not yet where we want to be but we’re on the right track with plenty of work ahead of us.”

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

In other news: we have a new sponsor.

Ferrari F1 announce sponsorship deal with Ray-Ban

Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) announces that Ferrari and Luxottica Group have signed a sponsorship agreement based on which the Ray-Ban brand will appear on the SF16-H Formula One cars, starting from the next Formula One race, the British Grand Prix in Silverstone.

Mr. Sergio Marchionne,Chairman and CEO of Ferrari, commented: “Adding another prestigious brand like Ray-Ban to our livery is very gratifying for Scuderia Ferrari. This new agreement strengthens the ties between Ferrari and Luxottica, two major Italian companies with shared principles and values that are both continuously striving for excellence. I am sure that this new partnership will be satisfactory for both companies and give the team an extra boost to strive for more”.

http://www.thisisf1.com/2016/07/07/f...-with-ray-ban/

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    In other news: we have a new sponsor.

Ferrari F1 announce sponsorship deal with Ray-Ban

Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) announces that Ferrari and Luxottica Group have signed a sponsorship agreement based on which the Ray-Ban brand will appear on the SF16-H Formula One cars, starting from the next Formula One race, the British Grand Prix in Silverstone.

Mr. Sergio Marchionne,Chairman and CEO of Ferrari, commented: “Adding another prestigious brand like Ray-Ban to our livery is very gratifying for Scuderia Ferrari. This new agreement strengthens the ties between Ferrari and Luxottica, two major Italian companies with shared principles and values that are both continuously striving for excellence. I am sure that this new partnership will be satisfactory for both companies and give the team an extra boost to strive for more”.

http://www.thisisf1.com/2016/07/07/f...-with-ray-ban/
    Great! I love Ray Ban. I have 3 of their sunglasses. I have just bought today 4147

[
    Last edited by Nova; 7th July 2016 at 22:33.

Welcome to Luxottica! I have worn RayBan or Persol sunglasses since the Sixties (for the last 10 years or so
    just Persol). Both are now Luxottica owned and I'm glad they're behind our team. I'd certainly go back to RayBan
    if they made tastefully designed sunglasses with little cavallini on them:)

Great! I love Ray Ban. I have 3 of their sunglasses. I have just bought today 4147
    Nice !

I've got Ray Bans as well, they are the best out there for me.

Nice to see new sponsors come on board & thanks PadGeT for the Vettel remarks, encouraging explanation of where we are in the chase.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

I read somewhere, don't ask me where, that Ferrari are bringing 5 seconds of performance to this Grand Prix. And then my girlfriend wakes me up ....

I thought we were sponsored by Oakley?! We can't have 2 sunglass makers as sponsors surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    I thought we were sponsored by Oakley?! We can't have 2 sunglass makers as sponsors surely?
    Apparently Ray ban and Oakley belongs to the same group luxoticca, so i guess they want more exposure for ray ban hence the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Apparently Ray ban and Oakley belongs to the same group luxoticca, so i guess they want more exposure for ray ban hence the swap.
    ...and plenty more...

http://www.luxottica.com/en/eyewear-brands

Well, the gearbox now surprisingly seems to be a weakness , at least we are not limited by tokens like the PU is, so hoping for a straightforward fix by the team & the sooner the better!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Well, the gearbox now surprisingly seems to be a weakness , at least we are not limited by tokens like the PU is, so hoping for a straightforward fix by the team & the sooner the better!
    2 races in a row...Id vote to revert to a box which can last a bit
    and hopefully develop this newer box. Actually, this is the last thing we need hapng to us
    at this point in the wdc..I feel by now we should be fighting for wins..but hey, thats me...