Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Italian Grand Prix 2015 - News

Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing View Post
    Lewis also had his headphones in, i think that was the controversy no?
    Yes and that's very disrespectful during a 1 minute silence!
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Lewis also had his headphones in, i think that was the controversy no?
    He took his headphones out.
    Forza Ferrari

Police investigating Force India robbery

By: Darshan Chokhani, Editor In Chief India

Italian police is investigating the robbery of a steering wheel from Force India's garage during the Italian Grand Prix weekend.

A steering wheel worth 100,000 Euros was stolen from the team's garage at Monza on Saturday.

The team informed local police and lodged a complaint for a missing steering wheel, which the police are investigating on.

A team's spokesperson confirmed the news to Motorsport.com, saying: "A steering wheel was stolen from the garage on Saturday night and the police are investigating."

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/po...-india-robbery

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So what if they support Lewis, if they follow the forum rules (which you are breaking with this sort of comment) then anyone is welcome here.
    Thanks

I like Ferrari, I like Lewis as a driver. I think Vettel is okay, great person now he is a away from Redbull, I think Kimi is a disgrace.
    F1 needs a strong Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Thanks

I like Ferrari, I like Lewis as a driver. I think Vettel is okay, great person now he is a away from Redbull, I think Kimi is a disgrace.
    Funny as you like Lewis as a driver and Vettel is great PERSON now, when he is out from RB..

Well I can assure that Vettel is the same guy now that he was a year ago. He doesn't let the success go to his head in the "LewLew" way.

And that "disgrace" has brought 3 championships to Ferrari, seems to be easy to forget..

I believe Lewis has high respect for Kimi as a champion drivr esp. because he did so well with Ferrari and is still with them. That for sure is where Lewis wishes he was, knowing the cars are comming around . He is IMO Lewis is so respectfull of Kimi he want's to look like him as best he can so he did his hair blonde.

Thanks

Thanks

I think you may be on the wrong forum. We support all Ferrari drivers, including Kimi and don't talk rubbish like that. That disgrace beat Vettel at Monza during qualy. Also, try a Hamilton fanbase; they might add to the argument and say every driver except Hammy is a disgrace.
    Vous resterez toujours en nos coeurs, Jules.

I hear plenty moan about Kimi on here. Sorry but this attitude of Kimi's about not giving a etc, is a disgrace, F1 is a fan sport and they get paid millions for it, he should be prepared to put some effort into it.

I hear plenty moan about Kimi on here. Sorry but this attitude of Kimi's about not giving a etc, is a disgrace, F1 is a fan sport and they get paid millions for it, he should be prepared to put some effort into it.
    Yeah Kimis biggest issue is a lack of fans

I think you may be on the wrong forum. We support all Ferrari drivers, including Kimi
    That's not really true though, it's only the wrong forum if they are trolling and baiting, that applies to everyone.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    That's not really true though, it's only the wrong forum if they are trolling and baiting, that applies to everyone.
    Does it apply to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Does it apply to you?
    It applies to you.
    Forza Ferrari