Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Monaco Race Thread

[QUOTE=AfterLife;889036]He managed it well indeed. He is great driver and deserved the Monaco win but sometimes something happens.[/QUOTE ]

Common sense posting by you both which is uncommon by most of the haters here. Lewis went into slomo to manage his emotions.

Man, these guys from Sky F1, mainly that Simon guy.. What the hell...
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

I like that this happened. My brother enjoyed the race because of it...could care less if Ham or Rosberg is first or if their strategy guys made mistake. Ferrari profited on their mistake and hopefully this happens more often.

LOL at Mercedes. That had to be the most stupid thing ever done from the pitwall in the modern era. Especially since it was Monaco. Everything is run by computers and the computers couldn't have told them they had the time. They didn't even see our guys ready to make a pitstop. So who made the decision and on what ground to pit Lewis? It wasn't even close to Nico and Seb was half a car infront. I'm going to enjoy watching the blame game inside Merc.

As for us, obviously no undercut was going to work. The commentators were babbling about the undercut when it was clear only an overcut (stop later) could work because the tyres were too hard here. It worked with Kimi who came in one lap after Ricciardo and his inlap sealed the swap. Seb came in before Nico and it didn't work.

The Kimi vs Ricciardo incident. Ricciardo should have given the place back or he should have got a penalty. If Alonso was given one when he hit Hülkenberg then the same should have applied here. Kimi needs to qualify better in order to stay out of trouble like this.

Ohhhhh!!! Lewis' explanation: "he assumed the others had pit, so I asked to pit"
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

I'm pretty certain Brundle and co.'s world has come to an end. LOL at how the whole commentary team was devastated and how Brundle just kept harping and on and on about it with every moment of the post race interview.

Seb simply superb with his "I'm happy" ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I don`t know what Ricciardo was thinking, overtaking there, has it happen ever.
    Riccardo drove superbly, Kimi couldn't do do much so he was moved out of the way.

No he didnt make space, he made mistake.

thankfully hamilton had the contract signed before this incident, would hate the hamilton to ferrari rumours to become more strong.
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    Ohhhhh!!! Lewis' explanation: "he assumed the others had pit, so I asked to pit"
    Is that actually a quote from Lewis? He actually asked to pit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    Where did you get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    thankfully hamilton had the contract signed before this incident, would hate the hamilton to ferrari rumours to become more strong.
    oh, yeah....i just couln't bare the end of it all....good thing he's signed his contract....no HAMSTER in RED pleas
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    I'm pretty certain Brundle and co.'s world has come to an end. LOL at how the whole commentary team was devastated and how Brundle just kept harping and on and on about it with every moment of the post race interview.

Seb simply superb with his "I'm happy" ROFL
    Yeah I like Martin a lot but I'm so tired of their constant Ham biased leanings and I say that as a Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofarati View Post
    Riccardo drove superbly, Kimi couldn't do do much so he was moved out of the way.
    He actually had no room to overtake there so he hit the car in front of him in order to do that, thats the definition of the penalty as he was nowhere near Kimi.
    If Alonso deserves the penalty with hulk then Ricciardo deserves the double of it, thats really reckless.

The only thing that annoys me is that we have a big problem with temperatures!!!!
    We have it for a few years and we couldnt solve it even with this ,otherwise,fantastic car!!!!
    I wonder when the time will come that our cars will run on max in all cond0itions???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    oh, yeah....i just couln't bare the end of it all....good thing he's signed his contract....no HAMSTER in RED pleas
    You'd rather have kimi.......

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    No he didnt make space, he made mistake.
    I mean, was Ricciardo thinking: I am gonna dive in to that small hole and overtake Kimi in this corner?
    That is more like Maldonado-driving.

I mean, was Ricciardo thinking: I am gonna dive in to that small hole and overtake Kimi in this corner?
    That is more like Maldonado-driving.
    Not Maldonado driving. More like knowing Kimi got no balls to defend.

Ric was long way back. Kimi moved to take his line for the corner and bang. He hit from behind.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I'm not a violent person, but Brundle is doing his best to make me want to punch him. Biggest 2 chainz fanboy ever. We get it it was a big mistake, should we now attack Merceres with torches and pitchforks

Quote Originally Posted by cokata View Post
    I'm not a violent person, but Brundle is doing his best to make me want to punch him. Biggest 2 chainz fanboy ever. We get it it was a big mistake, should we now attack Merceres with torches and pitchforks
    Its news, it makes viewing and interest.

If it was ferrari they'd be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cokata View Post
    They all are. Ted trying to bring bit of rashional thinking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Ric was long way back. Kimi moved to take his line for the corner and bang. He hit from behind.
    NO didn't hit him from behind. They banged wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    Is that actually a quote from Lewis? He actually asked to pit?
    He said that in press conference, he said he saw his team in the pit on the screens, therefore assumed Nico and seb had pitted, so he asked to pit because he tought the tyres would last or be to cold or something.. that's what he said in press conference..

Serious?

NO didn't hit him from behind. They banged wheels.
    Yeah hit at the rear

I think this race again showed that we have a good team, also Seb doing a good job. I think he don't Always has the speed in the race like Kimi, for instance, when RBR pitted and Kimi ahd free air, he was very quick, put Kimi keeps having bad qualy so.... Also, concerning the move from RIC, I don't care what the decision is, but it doesn't make sence to give penalty to Fernando and not to Ricciardo.. Also, Kimi shouldn't have let a gap.. But in the end of the day, he should have qualified in front of both RBRs so...
    Also, in Monaco you can't overtake, but it's easy to make a mistake, Seb did great after restart... 0 mistakes all weekend.. To be honest, I had my doubts with Seb, because at RBR he only performed with the best car and only from the front.. but he's doing great now

Yeah. Just like to see consistency from the stewards.

don`t tell me Ricciardo has no pace when he push Kimi out

don`t tell me Ricciardo has no pace when he push Kimi out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUARbe7U_DQ
    Hey guy's, there is no way that this is a gap. Even Ricciardo mentioned half-a-gap during his live interview for Sky. But at the end it doesn't matter. Great dirve from Vettel who proofed again he can handle stress & pressure.