Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Monaco Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    Go read the definition of a race and a procession
    Although I kinda agree with you, it's relative, Monaco is often processional with no overtakes from start to finish, but there was a few overtakes yesterday and more action than previous Monaco GP's, it wasn't a classic race, but it was a race...

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    Go read the definition of a race and a procession

Please spare me what i should read about.

Monaco is and always will be a difficult track to pass.......but calling it a farce is wayward.

Perhaps i should send you some previous GP'S of Monaco
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    its a ferrari forum, not a praise lewis fanclub....but if you cheer for people who are beating ferrari then maybe you should go to a merc forum
    When biased to a fault, that is not how I support Ferrari; that is not how a good sport person behave, call others name name, i just wonder what you will call lewis if ferrai sign him...oh i forgot most of you were calling Vettel name now you are not. For me i know why you lot hate Lewis and it is shame.that in yhe modern world people like you are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    When biased to a fault, that is not how I support Ferrari; that is not how a good sport person behave, call others name name, i just wonder what you will call lewis if ferrai sign him...oh i forgot most of you were calling Vettel name now you are not. For me i know why you lot hate Lewis and it is shame.that in yhe modern world people like you are still around.
    I didnt like Vettel beating ferrari but personality wise ive always liked him since he appeared on Top Gear. I would hate to have hamilton in ferrari, we have Vettel we dont need him. And if u can quote me on where I called lewis names please do as id love to read it. And once again im sure there is a mercedes forum that you can go and praise their drivers on, this is a ferrari forum Im sure most here dont want to hear it.
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tobes View Post
    Think Seb said it took a few laps to get the temps back up after the SC period, he was also driving defensively for the final few laps which is obviously slower, Nico didn't pull out a second a lap on Seb during the race...
    Not trying to be argumentative here but I still find that to not be fully reflective of the state of the situation... at the start of the race, after having only done a formation lap and sitting on the grid for 30 seconds (at the front) before everyone lines up and the lights go green, the Mercedes of NR did not pull out of 3 second gap in 2 laps... at the end of the race they were both on used tyres also...

For me, it seems that Mercedes is simply managing the pace and by a good margin....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Not trying to be argumentative here but I still find that to not be fully reflective of the state of the situation... at the start of the race, after having only done a formation lap and sitting on the grid for 30 seconds (at the front) before everyone lines up and the lights go green, the Mercedes of NR did not pull out of 3 second gap in 2 laps... at the end of the race they were both on used tyres also... For me, it seems that Mercedes is simply managing the pace and by a good margin....
    It is not the same with the new tyres and the old tyres. Sebastian is telling in the interview in the restart with the old tyres Ferarri is harder to warm than Mercedes. So it is true. But also when the driver is in defense the cars in the front pull away. Also I agree Mercedes has much pace they are managing. So you have all these things making the gap wide to Nico in the last part.

It is fine we have many seconds to Mercedes it is only important to close this gap. We see this over the time but not every race!

Guys please again with this managing pace!!!So Ros loved to have Seb behind him 1-2 secs for the entire race and after the SC he decide to saw his real pace???
    It's JUST what some said that on the first 2-3 laps we had a lot of trouble with warming up the tires and with the pressure!!!After that we start to have the same pace as Ros!!
    Vet did his faster lap on lap 75 and was just 0.250s slower then Ros did on L 76,and while defending Ham!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Vesterpen caused a near fstsl accident yoday you did not call him names oh i guess becuase he is....... give Lewis the respeche desreved becuase he is good driver.
    Melodramatic much? What happened to Jules Bianchi was a near fatal accident. Verstappen walked away from his crash.

Disappointed Since 2010

For me i know why you lot hate Lewis and it is shame.that in yhe modern world people like you are still around.
    Go peddle your race-baiting elsewhere.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by wickedf1 View Post
    It is not the same with the new tyres and the old tyres. Sebastian is telling in the interview in the restart with the old tyres Ferarri is harder to warm than Mercedes. So it is true. But also when the driver is in defense the cars in the front pull away. Also I agree Mercedes has much pace they are managing. So you have all these things making the gap wide to Nico in the last part.

It is fine we have many seconds to Mercedes it is only important to close this gap. We see this over the time but not every race!
    Yep agreed, the tyre warming thing is a known issue, but I simply can't believe it's solely down to that, I think the Merc has a lot in reserve unfortunately...

Can we please try not making this thread personal guys...

Well this is exactly why we do not need Hamilton at Ferrari, he is a spoilt brat even childish and again I repeat he would be no good for us. The way I see it even Toto and Lauda are just as bad as each other, Toto said the maths did not add up and Lauda said this he said that Bla Bla Bla. For me it is easy to be a great champion when you are winning but it is a lot harder to be a great champion when you are losing and Hamilton you are a pathetic champion.

Big or smaller gap to Mercedes, we have at least 'irritated' them in Malaysia, Bahrain and Monaco. And it's great to have the best start, points wise after 6 races, of a Ferrari driver since 10 years!! 150+ points more than Mclaren, 100+ points more than RB, 6 podiums..

And a Ferrari- driver in 11 of the 12 post- quali/post- race press conferences so far!!

Did we improve? I think so..

And I love Sebs' 'grazie ragazzi, Forza Ferrari'. To be continued I would say

Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    Well this is exactly why we do not need Hamilton at Ferrari, he is a spoilt brat even childish and again I repeat he would be no good for us. The way I see it even Toto and Lauda are just as bad as each other, Toto said the maths did not add up and Lauda said this he said that Bla Bla Bla. For me it is easy to be a great champion when you are winning but it is a lot harder to be a great champion when you are losing and Hamilton you are a pathetic champion.
    Hardly losing though is he? I wonder if Lewis stole your sandwich at school or something the way you write so much hated about him is strange.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Hardly losing though is he? I wonder if Lewis stole your sandwich at school or something the way you write so much hated about him is strange.
    No packed lunch for me at school, always had school dinners the good old days with chocolate pudding in a mint sauce, anyway back to Hamilton he is a bad looser as we all saw yesterday and with his attitude there is no way he will ever get to drive for Ferrari.

So many posts about LH?!?!?!?!?!?

Why??????? Did he lost WDC because of this stupid mistake? No! And he will win it easy with a huge margin. Don't act childlish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Please spare me what i should read about.

Monaco is and always will be a difficult track to pass.......but calling it a farce is wayward.

Perhaps i should send you some previous GP'S of Monaco
    that is my point now isnt it. if a way faster car cannot get past on a track then someone should be taking a look at the track. or maybe its the car designs? Save me the SV is such a great blocker comments too. The track is just a poor excuse for a race track. I am not defending LH. Another race comes to mind where Alonso lost out on a WDC for Ferrari at the last race of the year for similar reasons.
    When you are "racing" on a track that is not condusive to racing (due to the lack of ability to pass) then is that really racing?
    Save me the comments about great previous GP's at Monaco. I hardly remember a nail biter here in the last 5-10 years. But I use my memory for more important things anyway so whatever.
    we're number one

No packed lunch for me at school, always had school dinners the good old days with chocolate pudding in a mint sauce, anyway back to Hamilton he is a bad looser as we all saw yesterday and with his attitude there is no way he will ever get to drive for Ferrari.
    Lol, and you would expect vettel to just take it on the chin if the same happened to him? I guarantee if it had happened to Vettel there would have still been fireworks in losing a win in such a fashion, if you think otherwise you're deluding yourself.

Of course Lewis is a bad loser, so is MS, so is ALonso and so is Vettel. If Lewis had been all smiles and spraying champagne and bouncing up and down then I'd have thought less of him.

Ferrari have hired a whole lot of bad losers in the past, but really is Lewis and your hatred for him all you want to talk about on this Ferrari forum?
    Forza Ferrari

Maurizio Arrivabene on Hamilton's pitting:

Mercedes appeared concerned Vettel might pit and attack Hamilton and Rosberg on new tyres at the end, but Arrivabene said that was never a consideration.

"No, actually it was the opposite and we were nervous at the beginning thinking about them to pit. We were looking for the window and our strategist said 'we stay cool, they are doing a kind of show'. In any case, he said that if they come in then we would stay out. He was really straightforward on this and he was right. I know that we were lucky, I'm not telling you something different."

Two more things seems to be very good at Ferrari this year: reliability, but also strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Lol, and you would expect vettel to just take it on the chin if the same happened to him? I guarantee if it had happened to Vettel there would have still been fireworks in losing a win in such a fashion, if you think otherwise you're deluding yourself.

Of course Lewis is a bad loser, so is MS, so is ALonso and so is Vettel. If Lewis had been all smiles and spraying champagne and bouncing up and down then I'd have thought less of him.
    You have your opinion and I have mine, sorry I don't agree with you but the forum would be pointless with out different views. Hamilton's body language after the race was childish and pathetic and if other drivers act the same then I will also criticise them. Hamilton should learn how to conduct himself and the perfect example is Massa in 2008, no need for me to say anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
    Maurizio Arrivabene on Hamilton's pitting:

Mercedes appeared concerned Vettel might pit and attack Hamilton and Rosberg on new tyres at the end, but Arrivabene said that was never a consideration.

"No, actually it was the opposite and we were nervous at the beginning thinking about them to pit. We were looking for the window and our strategist said 'we stay cool, they are doing a kind of show'. In any case, he said that if they come in then we would stay out. He was really straightforward on this and he was right. I know that we were lucky, I'm not telling you something different."

Two more things seems to be very good at Ferrari this year: reliability, but also strategy.
    Stole this from someone else...

I'm sure everyone at Ferrari now realizes that in 2016 they don't actually need a faster car than Merc to win the two championships.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Yo, Greig! This is one of those people you told me was a figment of my imagination.

Hamilton fans behave in just the fashion I said they do. Why they feel the need to hang out at a Ferrari forum is a separate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Yo, Greig! This is one of those people you told me was a figment of my imagination.

Hamilton fans behave in just the fashion I said they do. Why they feel the need to hang out at a Ferrari forum is a separate issue.
    I see no racism as you told me about. Just because he does not hate Lewis does not make him a Lewis fan either.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I see no racism as you told me about. Just because he does not hate Lewis does not make him a Lewis fan either.
    Ha ha, you're a real cut-up. Nobody hates Lewis, sparky, it's his doofus fanboys, who for some reason outnumber the Seb and Kimi fans around here, who are disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yep agreed, the tyre warming thing is a known issue, but I simply can't believe it's solely down to that, I think the Merc has a lot in reserve unfortunately...
    May be it is true, but it will be a very bad piece of news if they are managing race pace with reserve. I think depend on the track, weather, tires, and position on track. Many things.

Seb and Kimi are saying we still have much road to catch Mercedes but we are closer.

Anyone want to talk about Sebastian or Kimi? The gap to Mercedes? Ferrari's performance? Literally ANYTHING other than Hamilton? Anyone?

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Anyone want to talk about Sebastian or Kimi? The gap to Mercedes? Ferrari's performance? Literally ANYTHING other than Hamilton? Anyone?

don't expect that to happen anytime soon...... unfortunately this would go on till the next race.

for the moment it's either Hamilton or Alonso.....

Yes, I would like.......is there any info on mechanical grip issue, did they solved it?