Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hamilton : Italian fans now stop me and say "come to Ferrari"!!

I would have him (or anyone) to replace Kimi tbh
    Forza Ferrari

i can agree with you on this one
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Dont have any problem with what you said,but i would like to ask ,why do you say that?
    just curious...and would you have the same opinion if he performed much better this season?

It's great to know that Greig appreciates talents like Carmen Jorda and Rodolfo González ahead of Ferrari WDC Räikkönen.

ah the old Ferrari WDC line, wondered how long that would take
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Dromedary View Post
    It's great to know that Greig appreciates talents like Carmen Jorda and Rodolfo González ahead of Ferrari WDC Räikkönen.
    No idea who those people are, but Lewis' result speaks for itself, he has proven himself to be a competitive top driver. And I'm talking about real results that he produced, not hypothetical if-only-the-car-suit-him ones. I don't see how we could dispute that.

He may be a bit difficult to manage, but most top drivers are anyway.

When you build a team, any team really, in a potential team member you search for any number of things, not just raw talent, mainly you want to look if they can fit in the team.

So main question is, would he be able to fit in the team and work as an integral part or would he make a mess out of it?

There is no denying he's capable driver, but I have high doubts that he is the kind of personality he can work with Ferrari.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Taki Inoue is excitedly packing his bags

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    No idea who those people are, but Lewis' result speaks for itself, he has proven himself to be a competitive top driver. And I'm talking about real results that he produced, not hypothetical if-only-the-car-suit-him ones. I don't see how we could dispute that.

He may be a bit difficult to manage, but most top drivers are anyway.
    Last year Hamilton won in a car that was on another level, I would say if susie Wolff had driven the Mercedes she would of finished 2nd to Rosberg. In previous years Lewis has only been average, occasionally he would do a fantastic qualifying job on a Saturday but generally he was only average over a race weekend. In fact in three years he raced along side Jenson Button he was out scored by Button. I use to say Hamilton was the fastest driver over one lap but with Rosberg out performing Hamilton last year I do not consider Hamilton in the top 4 drivers on the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    Last year Hamilton won in a car that was on another level, I would say if susie Wolff had driven the Mercedes she would of finished 2nd to Rosberg. In previous years Lewis has only been average, occasionally he would do a fantastic qualifying job on a Saturday but generally he was only average over a race weekend. In fact in three years he raced along side Jenson Button he was out scored by Button. I use to say Hamilton was the fastest driver over one lap but with Rosberg out performing Hamilton last year I do not consider Hamilton in the top 4 drivers on the grid.
    Yeah winning races and the title is clearly second best to being quicker on a Saturday....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    Putin, really?
    Only if he was really fast.

Yeah winning races and the title is clearly second best to being quicker on a Saturday....
    Anyway Hamilton will not drive for Ferrari because the Fiat board will now allow it. We do not need trouble makers at Ferrari we need employees who put the team first and themselves Second, this is why Alonso is no longer at Ferrari.

Anyway Hamilton will not drive for Ferrari because the Fiat board will now allow it. We do not need trouble makers at Ferrari we need employees who put the team first and themselves Second, this is why Alonso is no longer at Ferrari.
    Seriously? Where did you get this from. I dont think that the FIAT board members care what you or anyone else on here think. They will go get the driver that they can that will help us win.

Schumacher drove for us and he had a fairly colorful and eventfull past.
    we're number one

I am pretty sure the FIAT board do not give two hoots how much trouble a driver causes if they thought they would bring titles home to Maranello.
    Forza Jules

There will be no problem if Lewis Hamilton is going to be Ferrari driver as there was no problem when Fernando Alonso was Ferrari Driver. All in all there was only one person called Marco Mattiacci who maybe had a little problem with Fernando Alonso and guess what!? Ferrari fired Marco Mattiacci
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by AfterLife View Post
    There will be no problem if Lewis Hamilton is going to be Ferrari driver as there was no problem when Fernando Alonso was Ferrari Driver. All in all there was only one person called Marco Mattiacci who maybe had a little problem with Fernando Alonso and guess what!? Ferrari fired Marco Mattiacci
    Oh really Marco Mattiacci had a problem with Alonso, Marco was only a puppet during his time at Ferrari, Sergio Marchionne made this decision getting rid of Alonso and Montezemelo, some of you don't like the fact that Fiat call all the shots at Ferrari and believe me Hamilton would have to grow up big time if he wanted to drive for Ferrari. Also you said Ferrari fired Marco, sorry but that comment alone just shows how much you know on who is running Ferrari, no no Fiat board sacked Marco and Fiat Board sacked Montezemelo, the main man is John Elkann who is a family member of the late Gianni Agnelli and the chosen one to run the Fiat empire but nearly all the decisions are made by Sergio Marchionne, while Sergio is doing miracles at Fiat John Elkann will give him all the tools to do anything he wants.

Here is a question that might happen. Suppose we have a good year, thanks to the new car, the new team spirit and of course the two drivers. When I say good year, I don't mean WDC, but let's say a couple of wins, podia and good battles on the highest level. And imagine Kimi outperfom Vettel slightly, which I believe could happen, what will Ferrari do?

Coming back on this topic. I do not rank Hamilton very high and I am sure that for instance Alonso is a far better driver. So if I was Ferrari I would go for youngsters like Bottas, but also 'Riccardo', the Italian Aussie.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
    Here is a question that might happen. Suppose we have a good year, thanks to the new car, the new team spirit and of course the two drivers. When I say good year, I don't mean WDC, but let's say a couple of wins, podia and good battles on the highest level. And imagine Kimi outperfom Vettel slightly, which I believe could happen, what will Ferrari do?

Coming back on this topic. I do not rank Hamilton very high and I am sure that for instance Alonso is a far better driver. So if I was Ferrari I would go for youngsters like Bottas, but also 'Riccardo', the Italian Aussie.
    Well said, Bottas and Riccardo would both be my choice before Hamilton but Riccardo would be my no1 choice, nice lad.

Explain why we hired Vettel then? oh yeah cause he puts the team first haha really. Second that is not why Alonso is no longer at Ferrari.
    Forza Ferrari

Soon notta sillätavalla notta täällähän ovatten jotkut näistä voorumin väjestä sellaasta mieltä notta ei ole härmälääsellä mestarismiehellä mitään virkaa. Ja kun tämä kerran on tällä viisin niin on perskeles turhaa heitin päätä koittaa kääntää.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

english in english speaking forum please. if you feel like you have to speak finnish - pm each other
    not gonna change my profile picture

Explain why we hired Vettel then? oh yeah cause he puts the team first haha really. Second that is not why Alonso is no longer at Ferrari.
    We hired Vettel for the development of the car, this is a period of rebuilding, we need drivers who get on and share the information for the progression of the car, Vettel is still considered a young driver and has time on his side, yes it true Vettel did ignore team instructions but that will not happen at Ferrari, Mark Webber said in an article recently Vettel will be an asset to Ferrari and will help develop the car into a championship winning car, those comments are good enough for me. Vettel has always said he wants to drive for Ferrari and I welcome him with open arms, Ferrari team bosses has said his work rate with the team has been incredible and not forgetting he is a 4 times world champion. Alonso is not at Ferrari because he wanted to leave but Ferrari beat Alonso to that decision, when it was announced Vettel was leaving Red Bull Alonso realised Ferrari had enough. Other words you commit to the greatest F1 team or you go. And go he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post

Nothing will happen (if you ask me).
    It's racing, you have two really capable drivers, and whether people realize it, Kimi is a WDC and a fierce driver as long as he has the car to race in.
    So it would not be that strange to see Kimi outperforming Vettel (who also btw can be really fast in the car of his liking), because when it comes to two really capable drivers, it's the car that makes the difference.

As far as I am concerned, I don't give a damn, I want the drivers to drive the best they can, I want the team to get the most points they can, and when/if possible to get both titles.

Who gets the WDC? I really don't care as long as it's a Ferrari driver.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

We hired him as a replacement of Alonso; Alonso wanted to find a new team since 2013, and yes he did perform greatly but he wanted to leave and that was that.

And Vettel, love him or hate him, has a reputation for helping with the development of the car, he is young, he's fast and the future lies with him. Is this going to help? We'll see.

Oh really Marco Mattiacci had a problem with Alonso, Marco was only a puppet during his time at Ferrari, Sergio Marchionne made this decision getting rid of Alonso and Montezemelo, some of you don't like the fact that Fiat call all the shots at Ferrari and believe me Hamilton would have to grow up big time if he wanted to drive for Ferrari. Also you said Ferrari fired Marco, sorry but that comment alone just shows how much you know on who is running Ferrari, no no Fiat board sacked Marco and Fiat Board sacked Montezemelo, the main man is John Elkann who is a family member of the late Gianni Agnelli and the chosen one to run the Fiat empire but nearly all the decisions are made by Sergio Marchionne, while Sergio is doing miracles at Fiat John Elkann will give him all the tools to do anything he wants.
    Don't play with words. It is the way of talking. Nobody is going to say Fiat board instead of Ferrari in Formula1. All the names you mentioned are everywhere to read but there is no way to tell how the organization works. I am not sure how could you find that out?
    Fernando Alonso left Ferrari by his own choice with previous talks with Ferrari. It is very obvious and all reliable websites released that news. Luca Di Montezemolo admitted that too.
    By the way I don't get it why you think Lewis Hamilton is not ready for a Ferrari drive? He is talented and proven winner and that is what every Formula1 team want.
    Last edited by AfterLife; 10th March 2015 at 16:21.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Greig would have Kim Kardashian in the car rather can Kimi. I thought he just didn't rate him so much, but it is clear for me that he hates our last driver champion.

Marco wouldnt/didnt like how Fernando was acting. And how the team had lost "focus" as Fernando was all about "me" The entire Ferrari structure, needed replacing, refreshing you could say. And, its a breath a fresh air now, we have new team, new design teams, new driver. And the whole team is more focussed, and feel the "breath" of fresh air.

As much as i liked him when he was with us, Fernando, great driver, but he is not good for the whole of the team. Give Kimi another year, car has more feel to the front which he likes, needs to drive.

End of day, the powers to be didnt like what was happening, going on at Ferrari. So, action was taken. Had to be done. For the best of the entire team.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    We hired him as a replacement of Alonso; Alonso wanted to find a new team since 2013, and yes he did perform greatly but he wanted to leave and that was that.

And Vettel, love him or hate him, has a reputation for helping with the development of the car, he is young, he's fast and the future lies with him. Is this going to help? We'll see.
    And he puts himself first as we seen at Red Bull which is what I replied too nothing to do with developing a car which off course is done by engineers these days.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Greig would have Kim Kardashian in the car rather can Kimi. I thought he just didn't rate him so much, but it is clear for me that he hates our last driver champion.
    She would probably score more points than our last driver champion.
    Forza Ferrari

She would probably score more points than our last driver champion.
    Neah, she would never drive a F1 car because there are not red lights for her to stop and check her make-up and lipstick while racing.