61 68.54%
  • couple wins/podiums

9 10.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferrari 2015 WDC WCC Chances/Wins or podiums

lol
    we're number one

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Patience for sure. I just don't believe losing Alonso was a step in the right direction. I believe a little better car with Alonso driving would have done it for Ferrari in 2015. Too late.
    I was referring to getting the right approach as far as making the car faster was concerned. But really we'll need the best car to win titles this year which looks dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I was referring to getting the right approach as far as making the car faster was concerned. But really we'll need the best car to win titles this year which looks dim.
    I agree with you . I just feel bad that even if we could come up with say the best car this year, we lost the best driver! Getting the best car is a dream , having the best driver was a reality. I believe if the dream comes true, Kimi is the driver that will bring it home.

Not a hope in hell. If Ferrari competes with Williams on merit then it should be considered a win for the season.

Hope? Yes. Expectation?..................
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

I think it's TOO soon to say that we'd have a championship, either of drivers or teams we'll see that what happen...

.. However I'm guessing Ferrari will have wins just to show that they have been improved, and I'm not having high expectation from the drivers or team for the next year, whatsoever!
    “When my cars come in first and win, I feel very proud because I'm Italian.”

Enzo Ferrari

The worry is both our drivers got comfortably beaten by guys in the same car, so for us to beat them we need a better car.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    The worry is both our drivers got comfortably beaten by guys in the same car, so for us to beat them we need a better car.

Both titles.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

NOT much faith in this forum

I wonder if this poll had been opened after the tests whether we would have had an entirely different result?? Coincidently my vote was WDC+WCC

Moderators please can we rerun the poll?

FORZA FERRARI
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Go to a hardware store buy some wood lots of wood build a bridge and get over this alonso crap we have all moved on.

i changed the options, if dont mind, as WDC WCC is out of question, as we stand now, i think. But podiums and possible wins, yeah i think so.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE