Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montezemolo: I wanted a Ferrari man, not a mercenary

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Doesn't being so positive all the time give you a headache?

I haven't been posting much on our TP change, Nero Horse keeps stating my opinions rather well! Usually I could just give a , but that would get tiresome.
    The only thing I might add, is that Luca has the health of the sport & the perception of F1 fans in general to the Ferrari marque, something perceived as ill advised by a tifosi consumed with winning at all costs (i.e. cheating if necessary). Most likely won't appreciate all the factors that he probably weighs in taking a decision.
    Personally, I think the last bit from James Allen about the state of F1 & Bernies "fate" and the "big beasts returning to the jungle" are probably spot on , if a bit melodramatic. The path of F1 as an entity is surely front & center in Luca's mind & have a bearing on any decision he makes. After all, if there is no F1... well that thought gives me a headache!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by The Hajj View Post
    If this was true, Ferrari would not be fighting for P5 or lower on the grid right now. There is an obvious lack of talent in the design and engineering departments.
    Well, I don't think James Allison is responsible for the pace of Ferrari, but am sure that he has talent & will be involved in trying to improve our car's performance!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    How can you know this (emphasis mine)?
    Let's just say I have faith in people, especially in a person who was handpicked by Enzo to be his successor. I agree that some things Luca could've handled differently, nobody is perfect, but I think that all in all he's done a really great job and he has played a big part in the success that Ferrari has achieved in both motorsport and road car industry throughout all these years. I just hope that when one day he leaves, then Ferrari will have someone as good as him for replacement.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Doesn't being so positive all the time give you a headache?
    Always think positive about Ferrari. They canned Massa, and look how much better were doing so far! Look at where SD has taken the team right up untill he took off. Finally out, stick a fork in him , he's done! A little more black paint and the car won't be red anymore. Always think positive, there's medicine for headaches!
    [SIGPIC]