Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Kimi vs. Alonso...unInteresting Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    No different to Kimi fans then, and sorry but when were you installed as Ferrari fan spokesperson?
    Did I say I was a Ferrari spokesperson? Where did you come up with that : And it is clear to me that you approve of that type of behavior because you would have said otherwise if not. Should not come as a surprise when you created the Ferrari forum for Alonso : "I created this forum in 1999 in preparation for me being an Alonso fan"

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Did I say I was a Ferrari spokesperson? Where did you come up with that : And it is clear to me that you approve of that type of behavior because you would have said otherwise if not. Should not come as a surprise when you created the Ferrari forum for Alonso : "I created this forum in 1999 in preparation for me being an Alonso fan"
    Sarcasm is not your strong point is it?

Because mods have eyes, they can see it for themselves. Some mods did not have any problem seeing my "offensive" posts in the past at any time. It's in my opinion that some - pro Alonso and not Kimi- comments are like "we can let this one slide". Like I said before I like Kimi more, but I respect both drivers and think they are the best on the grid. Even though you don't think that, you can't put one of them down after 1 race, I think that is silly.
    The forum is really, really busy on race weekends and there's so much going on that it's possible certain posts are missed. Next time, report it. I am no fan of either driver so I've no hidden bias towards any kind of pro/anti post, I assure you.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    The forum is really, really busy on race weekends and there's so much going on that it's possible certain posts are missed. Next time, report it. I am no fan of either driver so I've no hidden bias towards any kind of pro/anti post, I assure you.
    Understood. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Sarcasm is not your strong point is it?
    Whatever.

Yes I forseen his great career in F1 way back in 1999, and knew just then he would be a Ferrari driver
    Forza Ferrari

Domenicalli has been with Ferrari for a long time and the results have not been impressive to say the least. He has not been here for one race, you can't compare the situations in my opinion. It's his job Ferrari should be the best car, and so the drivers can fight with great chances for the championship. That has not happened for a while now, and we have not been the best car on the grid for a bunch of years now. Just look at when our last pole was, it's embarrassing for a team like Ferrari.
    In the post above you tell us Ferrari fans should support both drivers, fair enough. So why stop at supporting just the drivers, are they more special to get supported than any other team member?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Lies!

Kimi lover
    Forza Ferrari

Lies!

Kimi lover
    i knew it!!
    not gonna change my profile picture

Lies!

Kimi lover
    I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

Forza Jules

Yes I forseen his great career in F1 way back in 1999, and knew just then he would be a Ferrari driver
    May I borrow that crystal ball of yours? Pleeease!!! Just to check a couple of lottery numbers...