Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193055 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahrain testing 27 Feb-2 Mar

but if Ferrari knew that bolting the upgrades would take such along time then it would have also been better to put them on yest or after the day ends..
    The track time lost is invaluable to specially kimi and ofcourse Ferrari.
    I Will End My Career At Ferrari...

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    Wow! Maan, stop the useless bashing on the Ferrari guys. It's plain depressing reading through the page. Be more positive. Try to see things from a different perspective. Or go now and get an engineer degree and find a better solution for this car, if you think so.
    At dis current level of complexity its not possible these days for a single person to go and come up with a solution

Anyone knows what part of our engine our upgrade is specified at .. somewhere i saw its the electric motor connected to the turbo, so dat means MGU-H ri8?
    Last edited by PadGeT; 27th February 2014 at 10:28.

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Mclarens nose change didn't require them to change the nose to an extend that we are planing to do ( if journos are right) . Since our nose is totally different compared to our competitors, a change that would make it similar with other would mean there must be a change on car design as well,otherwise we will have aerodynamic and cooling issues.
    Hmm, i would really want to know how exactly is Ferrari planing to change their nose
    That McLaren nose was a big change with the influence on the aero too.
    On the other hand I can understand your concerns. Ferrari had to abandon their F2012 exhaust concept only to "copy" McLaren's solution. Let's just hope they will not have to copy other teams noses in desparation.

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    Hmm, i would really want to know how exactly is Ferrari planing to change their nose
    That McLaren nose was a big change with the influence on the aero too.
    On the other hand I can understand your concerns. Ferrari had to abandon their F2012 exhaust concept only to "copy" McLaren's solution. Let's just hope they will not have to copy other teams noses in desparation.
    actually the concepts were very similar,as Pat admitted,the mclaren one was just more simple
    "Sebastian,Daniel is Faster Than you"
    "Tough Luck!"

Quote Originally Posted by RedPassion View Post
    actually the concepts were very similar,as Pat admitted,the mclaren one was just more simple
    But the principle behind it - coanda effect - was very different.

Quote Originally Posted by anialonso View Post
    but if Ferrari knew that bolting the upgrades would take such along time then it would have also been better to put them on yest or after the day ends..
    The track time lost is invaluable to specially kimi and ofcourse Ferrari.
    I think our plan was to run with current settings until launch break and then apply the upgrades,but, because an issue that occurred that got compromised .
    Now our guys probably not only running to apply upgrades but also fix the issue.

Kimi is on the circuit ??

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Chilton has gone out for the first time in quite some time and (good timing this) he's joined by Raikkonen.
    Finally !

Kimi out

Kimi is out..Finally

Kimi's out!! Finally..

11:30 And the Ferrari finally returns to the track after a long time away. Only 12 laps so far, but Raikkonen is back out.

Racing is life and life is a risk - Michael schumacher

Go Kimi!

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    But the principle behind it - coanda effect - was very different.
    I guess thats because out sidepod undercuts were causing flow separation and we could'nt fully exploit the separation of hot and cold gases.

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

they had some electrical problem and they used the time after repair to bolt on new updates too...

1:38:761 seems to be the first time for Kimi

Flying Finn now please..!!!

Can't wait to see the new updates

and finally some guys laughing at RedBull about their problems and their issues might now have a rest a bit ... as it seems that we aren't that bulletproof we thought ...
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

any visible updates..??
    what about the new nose

Quote Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
    and finally some guys laughing at RedBull about their problems and their issues might now have a rest a bit ... as it seems that we aren't that bulletproof we thought ...
    To be honest, I'd still take Ferrari's electrical/telemetry issues over a power unit reliability any day.

The most vital part is to get the power unit right before being homologated, any other issues can be iron out later.

is kimi still out..??
    how many laps has he done
    http://www.f1today.net/en/live/2014/02/27/sakhir sites seems to have gone dead
    no info on him

He's out on track, just did a 1:47.4

17 i think

F1 show biz 2016 :

21 laps now

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Lorca View Post
    He's out on track, just did a 1:47.4
    where can i see his every lap detail

11:48 On track at the moment we have Magnussen (1m44s), Raikkonen (1m39s) and Bottas (1m41s) in action.
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by PadGeT View Post
    At dis current level of complexity its not possible these days for a single person to go and come up with a solution

Anyone knows what part of our engine our upgrade is specified at .. somewhere i saw its the electric motor connected to the turbo, so dat means MGU-H ri8?
    Bud, I was being ironic.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    To be honest, I'd still take Ferrari's electrical/telemetry issues over a power unit reliability any day.

The most vital part is to get the power unit right before being homologated, any other issues can be iron out later.
    We got told (by twitter? from who?) it was "only electrical/telemetry issues" ... what it really was: only the guys from the pit know exactly.
    What I can say for sure: we lost nearly a half of testing day because of this "minor" issue. As if it was only for assembling the upgrades and updates the question is: why not done already to start with ... or change it in the lunch brake to avoid loosing time ...
    How many would have laughed at this place if RB would been face with the same?!
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by anialonso View Post
    where can i see his every lap detail
    I got the 1:47 from AMuS: http://ticker.auto-motor-und-sport.de/