Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Brazilian GP 2013 - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    That is the spirit...NOT! Come on, the new season didn't start and now already you are pessimistic.
    WHY? WHY?! Always some people in this forum are putting labels to the other ones, when people like myself speak objective, with concrete solid history to hold that, about being pessimistic, bashing the team?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by AfterLife View Post
    How on earth you are so sure about this ?

By the way great result from Fernando and solid performance from Felipe and perfect strategy from the team.
    I'm not. I'm just somehow upbeat at the moment.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Am I the only one who saw Vettel put four tires over the pit entry line on the last lap?
    Hi Rob, nice to see you
    Forza Jules

Looking forward to next season.FORZA FERRARI !

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post
    I'm not trashing anyone nor have I ever mentioned sacking anyone....coming third in the last race is hardly a comeback in my opinion...read the post before making inane comments.
    Stop w/your rudeness please. I really am trying to be polite, but u are being a total putz, totally negative, and on the verge of bashing..my team, which I am really not in the mood for.
    B4 u insult someones intelligence, check yourself. Dont talk 2 me like that again..got it?

Web the "gentleman"???

I can't believe Seb didn't let Mark win his last race. Especially after the Multi-21 fiasco early this year. If Seb was truly sorry for what he did, this would be the least he could have done to truly apologize for that underhanded manouver.

Quote Originally Posted by pericoloso View Post
    I can't believe Seb didn't let Mark win his last race. Especially after the Multi-21 fiasco early this year. If Seb was truly sorry for what he did, this would be the least he could have done to truly apologize for that underhanded manouver.
    The heading should have been Seb the gentleman, not Web :)

I'd like to thank the whole team for their effort and fine job this season.
    Even though we didn't manage to win any titles, I'm still very happy and proud of the whole team and I know that they pushed as hard as they could and gave their best. We'll just have to push even harder next season and then we can definitely win both titles, I have no doubt about it. I'm already looking forward to the start of next season with renewed hope and positive mindset.

GRAZIE FELIPE! FORZA FERRARI PER SEMPRE!!!

Bring on 2014!
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

I don't believe Mark would have wanted such win.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso14 View Post
    I don't believe Mark would have wanted such win.
    I don't disagree but a true sportsman would have done it. If Seb finishes in the top 3 at the 2014 race in Melbourne, the Aussies will boo him off the podium...

I don't disagree but a true sportsman would have done it. If Seb finishes in the top 3 at the 2014 race in Melbourne, the Aussies will boo him off the podium...
    I don't think so. Frankly, I think it would have been embarrassing for Mark - "you can't match me so I'll gift you a win". A true sportsman wouldn't have ignored team orders and overtake his team while he was running a low engine mixture. There's nothing he can do to reverse that.

PS: Aussies will boo him regardless. The funny thing is that he thinks people boo him because he's winning. While people boo him because he's an arrogant *insert word here* boy who has sense of entitlement and cannot lose graciously.

Hi guys, I've recently joined your forum, though have been following your posts for many years. Been watching my favourite sport religiously for over 20years. Never missed a race, till this year when I stopped watching about 5 races ago. Still I check the results through this forum. just can't handle vettel and RBR/fia team- repulsive. Hoping that things get better for us next year. The ps note alonso14 left is spot on, I know we shouldn't boo, but I'm considering buying a ticket to do just that! The saga in Malaysia, was akin to someone mugging an invalid, it's just something even criminals would turn heir nose up at and a window to the guys personality.
    Also can't believe pirelli shafted an Italian team- how times have changed. The 2013 spec should have been modified and been re-introduced once safe. 2012 tyres shouldn't have been run for almost the last half of the season-pathetic. granted we didn't do a great job, but our car was prepared with 2013 spec tyres not 2012. It's not an excuse, but it was significant contributor in our fall in pace.
    Anyhow, enough moaning, good riddance 2013, worst I've seen in 20years.
    Let's give them a bit of pain next year,a bit if justice !
    Last edited by Alesi1; 25th November 2013 at 02:54.

And don't make it 9 wins in a row and 13 in a season just because he feels sentimental about his teampartner leaving? Nope, thats not the Seb we know. He is as ruthless as Schumacher was in his golden years. It's just we are now standing on the other side of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Stop w/your rudeness please. I really am trying to be polite, but u are being a total putz, totally negative, and on the verge of bashing..my team, which I am really not in the mood for.
    B4 u insult someones intelligence, check yourself. Dont talk 2 me like that again..got it?
    I haven't personally trashed anybody in my posts, however, you state you're trying to be polite yet call me a 'Putz',, so who's doing the trashing? Furthermore, I wasn't aware it was your team, I thought it was open to anybody to support it and comment on, sometimes objectively. Perhaps you should read the posts carefully before you insult others and if you have trouble grasping the english language and comprehending it then get someone who does to assist you. Your posts are written in such a way that it isn't me who is insulting someone's intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by FFFerrari View Post
    And don't make it 9 wins in a row and 13 in a season just because he feels sentimental about his teampartner leaving? Nope, thats not the Seb we know. He is as ruthless as Schumacher was in his golden years. It's just we are now standing on the other side of the fence.
    You can accuse Vettel for many things but i don't think its quite right to add this one to his profile.
    I think Mark himself wouldn't want any kind of "mercy" from Seb,especially with the cloudy relationship they got. you could argue about the Malaysia fiasco and returning a favor if you like but i doubt he cares much at this point.

If the chin & chin Jr. are to be compared as far as being ruthless, example being this last race not worring about keeping Webber from moving up to win his last race. I have to believe that Rubens really won that race at Indy, the ruthless chin would never have let him pass. Austria 02 , had to be aj oke to the chin.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    If the chin & chin Jr. are to be compared as far as being ruthless, example being this last race not worring about keeping Webber from moving up to win his last race. I have to believe that Rubens really won that race at Indy, the ruthless chin would never have let him pass. Austria 02 , had to be aj oke to the chin.
    Chin as in Michael Shumacher i presume .
    Well, to begin with Rubens and Michael had better relationship, Michael returned couple of times the favor to Rubens even tho the importance wasn't the same. With mark and Seb was more hostile, Rubens knew he would remain second driver and at some point made peace with it, Mark on the other hand never actually accepted that role,even now if you ask him he will give plenty of reasons on why Seb is ahead of him and their tense atmosphere is like that for couple of years which really didn't help to form what Michael and Rubens had.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

tifosi1993, that last pic of Felipe shows him totally emotionally drained, thanks for sharing and sums up our Felipe. Hope he gets a good rest with his family, he deserves it.

Racing into the end of November is really tiring for them. Wonder if the drivers still have the energy to celebrate like the do in the past. I remember Schumi once drove a forklift and toss a TV out the window during his crazy celebration with Ralf

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Racing into the end of November is really tiring for them. Wonder if the drivers still have the energy to celebrate like the do in the past. I remember Schumi once drove a forklift and toss a TV out the window during his crazy celebration with Ralf
    I still got some printed photos in my Ferrari archive of that celebration I think Michael was a little drunk at that moment

By the way, and sorry if somebody has already touched this subject, this was a much more enjoyable race than the ones held in some of the most recent venues. They really need to do something with those very slow approaches to the straights/overtaking areas, and recreate some of the characteristics of circuits like Interlagos.

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    By the way, and sorry if somebody has already touched this subject, this was a much more enjoyable race than the ones held in some of the most recent venues. They really need to do something with those very slow approaches to the straights/overtaking areas, and recreate some of the characteristics of circuits like Interlagos.
    Just get rid of the Tilke circuits and go back to old European tracks like Imola and Magny Course and there are others too

Quote Originally Posted by Fer138 View Post
    Thank you Felipe! Wish you good luck for next year. See you around.

Bye bye Mark, will miss you. Good luck at Porsche!

Fernando, fantastic as usual! Hope for a much better car next year and top step of the podium for you many many times!
    My thoughts too..
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    Thought to myself during the race too. Hope it will stay on the f1 callender forever. Go kart like track that always has had great races. And last but not least great place to watch the race from Santander tribune

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Just get rid of the Tilke circuits and go back to old European tracks like Imola and Magny Course and there are others too
    Yes, for sure the old European circuits have a lot to offer the drivers and fans but there's just not enough money to go round within the EU and there are other countries with the budget to make races viable. And then there's Bernie and the greed! Money talks louder than anything, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post
    I haven't personally trashed anybody in my posts, however, you state you're trying to be polite yet call me a 'Putz',, so who's doing the trashing? Furthermore, I wasn't aware it was your team, I thought it was open to anybody to support it and comment on, sometimes objectively. Perhaps you should read the posts carefully before you insult others and if you have trouble grasping the english language and comprehending it then get someone who does to assist you. Your posts are written in such a way that it isn't me who is insulting someone's intelligence.
    Ferrari IS my team..and the worlds team, and every true tifosi's team. And it is open to "support"..something you dont do much of...comment on which u do a lot..and being sometimes objective is not to be mistaken with being negative with every single post. Ferrari is sometimes up, sometimes down, and being a true Ferraristi means hanging w/the team thru thick, thin, and when we get the knickers kicked out of us. I prefer to always look at the next race. I got much joy from Alonso's finish, podium mind you, bummed when Felipe got the drive thru..which not only Rob saw Vettel do the same thing.

I can go back and forth, yada yada w/you, but Im not going to. And I will say it again, Ferrari IS MY team...too bad you dont feel the same.
    Now, let me get back to my "inane" comments. Have a nice day. Forza Ferrari!!!!

2013 teammate comparison> http://i.imgur.com/9BAqaZ7.jpg
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI