Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: US GP 2013 - Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    An unusual question, but do u think vettel has been able to home is skills in a very good car and then when he gets a bad car he will be able to cope so his skills are hidden? weird question but im sure if you wernt the quickest, a quick car will allow you to develop to the level of the naturally talented...because when he does have a bad car im wondering if he will be shown out that's all! so relaxed for this race!
    I am not definding SV, so please do not Judas me.
    Why people think is is bad driver after all. Didn't he drove Toro Rosso car prior to Red Bull? He won Monza 2008 in very difficult conditions. Same year last race, he was also good behind the wheel of week TR car again at very difficult track conditions...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am not definding SV, so please do not Judas me.
    Why people think is is bad driver after all. Didn't he drove Toro Rosso car prior to Red Bull? He won Monza 2008 in very difficult conditions. Same year last race, he was also good behind the wheel of week TR car again at very difficult track conditions...
    Indeed, Seb is clearly a quality driver. We had much the same said about Alonso when he was at Renault on this forum. He was always downgraded and talked about as if it was all the car.
    Forza Ferrari