Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Thread: Abu Dhabi 2013 - Race

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Please gander at this, I for one can't blame the drivers for not finishing better than 5th and 8th last race. Unless it's actually them calling to the pit for there chioce of tire, and when to change. Both Alonso and Massa are dong all they can do with what they have with the team.

And that's the gooses truth...

Maybe if they had their pitstops a lap apart both could have tried the same strategy and who knows. Back to the hindsight is 20/20

Fact is they didn't and probably because of those few laps more the harder tire option was better for Felipe even if it was just safer.

Isn't this all now water under bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Isn't this all now water under bridge?
    If you mean the Abu Dhabi race, slow down we didn't get to Austin yet.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    If you mean the Abu Dhabi race, slow down we didn't get to Austin yet.
    Yes I mean. It all boring to day in, day out about what could have been if FM had this or that tires.
    B O R I N G!!!!

Not different to the Indian GP with you and others on about Alonso's strategy?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Not different to the Indian GP with you and others on about Alonso's strategy?
    I am speaking only about me and mentioned Indian GP and FA strategy. I was talking about it only on Sunday during and after the race. Today is 4th day after Abu Dhabi GP and there is still talks about FA and FM tire strategies. Silly!
    Any way it doesn't matter who was in front, because neither one is competing for WDC, but for CWC points, so it is irrelevant which one is in front.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am speaking only about me and mentioned Indian GP and FA strategy. I was talking about it only on Sunday during and after the race. Today is 4th day after Abu Dhabi GP and there is still talks about FA and FM tire strategies. Silly!
    Any way it doesn't matter who was in front, because neither one is competing for WDC, but for CWC points, so it is irrelevant which one is in front.
    Well you don't have to take part in discussions that you feel have a time limit I don't see much talk about it anyway 4 days after other than you mentioned it But still if people want to talk about the race then this is the race thread.
    Forza Ferrari

Felipe Massa team radio Abu Dhabi -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6RiIg3M5kw