Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Abu Dhabi: Qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And Greig, Vettel did his lap on used softs.
    can afford to as they have the best car.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    you really don't get the point, if we were a 10th behind redbull but 5 cars between us that still is not good enough, I couldn't care if we were a second behind red bull but starting second! That's the point!
    If you have not got the point that we don't have a great car by now then I doubt you ever will.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Who said it was a good result? You can shut off the tv and cry about it if you like though.
    So saying we failed is not allowed here and I should go crying? Ridiculous. I hate how you attack everyone who has different opinion then you.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    can afford to as they have the best car.
    Sure, but then saying we finnished only 3 tenths behind Bulls is not totally correct, they could go way faster on new set.

@Greig i absolutely can't understand what're you want to do.Are you the only person on this earth who thinks the best things about Ferrari ?

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

So saying we failed is not allowed here and I should go crying? Ridiculous. I hate how you attack everyone who has different opinion then you.
    Who said it was not allowed? If you want to cry and whine and moan about Ferrari then feel free to do so, as you have done all season really. I would rather this fansite try and be a little bit supportive but maybe that is wrong.

I hate how you seem to enjoy us being off the pace just to attack me.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    @Greig i absolutely can't understand what're you want to do.Are you the only person on this earth who thinks the best things about Ferrari ?
    +1
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Fernano made mistake into t7 took the best oit of the tyres and that was it. If hadnt would of been in top 10.

you said on the first page where are all the moaners now when we got a quick time....I have always said to have low expectations for quali! Im not the one whos getting the abuse....funny that

you really don't get the point, if we were a 10th behind redbull but 5 cars between us that still is not good enough, I couldn't care if we were a second behind red bull but starting second! That's the point!
    sorry to get in the middle here, but i thought it was a known fact that we stopped working on the 2013 car since the season is lost anyway, i think ferrari wants the 2nd place in wcc but only with what they already have had for the past 5 or 6 races, to us that little extra money for 2nd or 3rd in wcc isn't going to make it or break the team, like it is for lotus for instance.

T
    he art isn't in never falling but in always getting up.

2013 Abu Dhabi: Qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    The car is a boat man.
    I wasn't expecting him on Pole but he missed out on Q3 because he made a mistake on that first lap with fresh tyres.

Are you surprised that we are off the pace of something? come on we have not been on the pace for over half the season, why still cry about it?
    Forza Ferrari

Fernano made mistake into t7 took the best oit of the tyres and that was it. If hadnt would of been in top 10.
    Yes.

you said on the first page where are all the moaners now when we got a quick time....I have always said to have low expectations for quali! Im not the one whos getting the abuse....funny that
    Not sure what your point is? If I get abuse for supporting Ferrari then something is a bit wrong, funny that.

Stamping your feet won't change it.
    Forza Ferrari

Sure, but then saying we finnished only 3 tenths behind Bulls is not totally correct, they could go way faster on new set.
    what have people been w anyting? we been behind in pace since tyres changed and our development hasnt been good. Its a track which needs traction. Where we been lacking. With all our problems lets be happy we make q3.

Who said it was not allowed? If you want to cry and whine and moan about Ferrari then feel free to do so, as you have done all season really. I would rather this fansite try and be a little bit supportive but maybe that is wrong.

I hate how you seem to enjoy us being off the pace just to attack me.
    Yea right, I enjoy it so much... You are the one who is attacking people here. You are the one who keep quoting people, who didn't even react to you, with sarcastic comment. It's not polite and on forum where any kind of hars word is censored, doing this seams highly inappropriate.

I am a fan, and I hate seeing us dropping down and down and down and I have no problem with saying out loud, that I am not ok with that. Being disappointed is part of being the fan you know?

Are you surprised that we are off the pace of something? come on we have not been on the pace for over half the season, why still cry about it?
    No one is crying there,except you.

what have people been w anyting? we been behind in pace since tyres changed and our development hasnt been good. Its a track which needs traction. Where we been lacking. With all our problems lets be happy we make q3.
    We are the only top team which is dropping lower. Heck almost all of other teams stopped their development and still they are managing to get ahead of us. McLaren, Sauber, Force India, Torro Rosso. They all are way closer every race.

And sorry, I can't be happy about getting into Q3.

Yea right, I enjoy it so much... You are the one who is attacking people here. You are the one who keep quoting people, who didn't even react to you, with sarcastic comment. It's not polite and on forum where any kind of hars word is censored, doing this seams highly inappropriate.

I am a fan, and I hate seeing us dropping down and down and down and I have no problem with saying out loud, that I am not ok with that. Being disappointed is part of being the fan you know?
    Where did I attack you precious? Who have I quoted?

Being realistic is also part of being a fan you know?
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah I do cry a little when I see this fansite we created filled with whining little babies.

I suggest you join PF1, they will love you over there.
    Forza Ferrari

come on lets not turn this into bickering and moaning like we have had since silverstone. Lets come together and support our team through this rough time.

We are the only top team which is dropping lower. Heck almost all of other teams stopped their development and still they are managing to get ahead of us. McLaren, Sauber, Force India, Torro Rosso. They all are way closer every race.

And sorry, I can't be happy about getting into Q3.
    then being in q3 is not good enough no? look at button he behind us

Just look at BIEBER'S HEAD !

Very unfortunate the yellow flag.

Well done Felipe, Alonso needs to pick up his qualifying. We seen the same last year in the last part of the season for some reason.
    Forza Ferrari

so close between massa and gro...unlucky! good job webber, hope they let them race and not get screwed over by strategy!

Webber's lap was really good. Looked effortless and did not seem quick at all.

2013 Abu Dhabi: Qualifying thread

Wonder which part on Webber's car would fail tomorrow, lol

Where did I attack you precious? Who have I quoted?

Being realistic is also part of being a fan you know?
    Ehm, what? Always when someone complain about our pace, you quote him with comment saying something like "cry some more" or "So where is all the moaners from the practice thread now?". It's hard to discuss in that kind of environment.

Nope..me too.