Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Abu Dhabi: Friday & Saturday Free Practice Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Only on his car. It is off the Alonso's car based on what guys on Sky said.
    OK didn't know that. Would be nice if more cars would have that camera on the car. Maybe in the future?

Looks like we finally reached the stage where the car looks like a real turtle.That last sector is just horrendous.

We are totally out of pace

Might get better when the track cools Sutil also having problems

Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    We are totally out of pace
    It's so painful to watch this FP hopefully Q is a bit better later today

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Looks like we finally reached the stage where the car looks like a real turtle.That last sector is just horrendous.
    We are slow in every sector... I expected that we would not be fast here, but this is awful.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

how can our technical team be SO incompetent??? My god. Its like they are working out the back of a garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo181 View Post
    Might get better when the track cools Sutil also having problems
    Didn't know that we are now comparing Ferrari with Force India?

Half a second behind McLaren... You did it Ferrari! You managed to drop behind the car that was a tractor for most of the season.

The car is so twitchy, Fernando is fighting to even keep that thing on the track...

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    It's so painful to watch this FP hopefully Q is a bit better later today
    I am going now out and I won't be watching Q. It is nice and sunny here in Belgrade with 22 C outside, so it is more better and quality to spend that time with kids out side.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am going now out and I won't be watching Q. It is nice and sunny here in Belgrade with 22 C outside, so it is more better and quality to spend that time with kids out side.
    It should be in any case!!

Half a second behind McLaren... You did it Ferrari! You managed to drop behind the car that was a tractor for most of the season.
    Thank God that they (McLaren) is so behind in CWC that Ferrari 4th place is secure

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    It should be in any case!!

Was there a case this season when both cars fail to reach Q3?

Qualifying will be very hard this afternoon. Even to get one car in top 10 will be a serious challenge or will the lower temperatures suit us better?

Qualifying will be very hard this afternoon. Even to get one car in top 10 will be a serious challenge or will the lower temperatures suit us better?
    It was the other way around for the whole year, so expecting it will help us is just a wishful thinking.

It was the other way around for the whole year, so expecting it will help us is just a wishful thinking.
    Any way there is no point at all! There is no big difference starting from 8 or 9 or 12 place after all....

that's odd... none of our rivals are developing the car anymore this year.. how come we are dropping the pace almost every weekend? I mean, seriously, if the car is not getting better, it should not become worse.. we are fighting among the mid-fielders. The set up of the car probably is totally screwed.. even worse than Korea??

Rugby or F1...think I may watch rugby!

Team said things got better yesterday when the temps got down. So expect us in Q3, just sadly thinks it's 9-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    Team said things got better yesterday when the temps got down. So expect us in Q3, just sadly thinks it's 9-10.
    I expect one car in Q3.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    Well I think I will have to hope for that, but anyway Forza Ferrari!

wow what a pathetic joke gang we have become ...
    according to most of the journalists no one on the grit takes us serious in any kind at the moment ... and no matter which tv station you turn on each moderator sounds embarrassed like talking about an old man who suffers on a disease and talking about the old days all over again ...

if you want to have a save job, go to Ferrari as you won't be charged by results ... it's even more about how long you stay calm and talking like a Yoga teacher about our inner peace ...
    Last edited by Senna4Ever; 2nd November 2013 at 11:31.
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
    according to most of the journalists no one on the grit takes us serious in any kind at the moment ...
    Why would they?!
    Certainly Ferrari didn't gave them anything to take them certainly!

We should rename into ' Force Italy ' , cause from global brand we turned into local!

P3 11th and 14th - that's not much to write home about. Qualifying may be about the same but hopefully speed in race is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
    according to most of the journalists no one on the grit takes us serious in any kind at the moment ... and no matter which tv station you turn on each moderator sounds embarrassed like talking about an old man who suffers on a disease and talking about the old days all over again ...

if you want to have a save job, go to Ferrari as you won't be charged by results ... it's even more about how long you stay calm and talking like a Yoga teacher about our inner peace ...
    Only pathetic joke is fans thinking our car is suddenly going to turn into something wonderful, it's not going to happen, accept it and get on with it really.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Only pathetic joke is fans thinking our car is suddenly going to turn into something wonderful, it's not going to happen, accept it and get on with it really.
    Well to be honest Greig, I wasn't expecting miracles but I really would think we could challenge for podium positions these last races. Maybe this isn't our track but I am still hoping we have a good car in Brazil so Felipe can do very well is in his home Grand Prix and last race for the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    We are not thinking that we will get somehow better. We just can't believe we are getting worse and worse. FI, McLaren,... they are not developing their cars any more than we do, but they are becomming fater than us. Everyone else outside our comunity laughs at Ferrari's incompetence.