Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Singapore GP 2013 - Friday and Saturday practice

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    how do u know that...were u there in the garage??? the car looked the same as it was in hungary to me; at a high downforce track where we were bad ALSO
    In the development thread, you can see pictures of the car from FP1 spotting aero paint and airflow sensors. Safe to say that the team is testing new components when you see those stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I wouldn't read into FP 1 that much, this is usually the least representative session in the weekend.
    Under normal circumstances I would say you're wrong: because unfortunately FP1 proofed us always wrong as it didn't got better when we struggled already from beginning - where others improved

But as it seems they tested many new parts they haven't done much on the setup side to see how parts work.
    And now (and especially the during 'night') things must be added together right way ...

please ... it cant go always into wrong direction ... even a blind chicken finds a
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

I wouldn't read into FP 1 that much, this is usually the least representative session in the weekend. We'll see more realistic time in FP 2 which is when the team start doing qualifying and race simulation. None of those are done in FP 1.
    Yes that's right! Iam at home in time to watch FP2 so Forza Ferrari!

I think now we can say bye bye championship and focus on next season.
    Its not based on the result of FP1 before any one says its just the first practice session its because all the coming tracks are like specially designed for red bull and that is the part of the season where we lost the fight for the title in 2010 and 2012. Last year Vettel won 4 races in a row beginning from Singapore and finished 6 races out of 7 on the podium.

Quote Originally Posted by OSS EL BOSS View Post
    I think now we can say bye bye championship and focus on next season.
    Its not based on the result of FP1 before any one says its just the first practice session its because all the coming tracks are like specially designed for red bull and that is the part of the season where we lost the fight for the title in 2010 and 2012. Last year Vettel won 4 races in a row beginning from Singapore and finished 6 races out of 7 on the podium.
    I think its more that the way the RB is designed, is good for most of the tracks with one or 2 exceptions.

I like this statement very much, and I hope the TEAM can do the same thing. How I miss the F2002 and F2004 that brings numerous Ferrari 1-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    I think its more that the way the RB is designed, is good for most of the tracks with one or 2 exceptions.

I really don't understand how people expect us to catch up so much in just two weeks....especially with our development history! championships over, lets just enjoy the races left cos its gunna be a longgggg winter! some people and their expectations, after 14 races aswell...

Link to streaming video?

Thanks

That Red Fools are clearly fastest.

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    That Red Fools are clearly fastest.
    Yes indeed it hurts me to see this

really bad for till now,but I hope that we are testing various part ,and after that the car will be faster, normally if the upgradet works

It seems nothing new: RB on another planet, 0,5 later comes Merc and 0,8-0,9 Ferrari...so again P5-6 if Lotus doesnt surprise...and as extra bonus our car seems very very hard to drive...

Felipe and Fernando both went very wide at the same corner. The car looks very unstable

Sky saying that Ferrari lack rear stability

Edit: Yep, lacking rear end grip

Sky saying that Ferrari lack rear stability
    What a big suprise !

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

As for the last 2 seasons, huge rear instability problems. The car didn't have any noticable updates for quite a few races, Spa and Monza were low DF tracks, hence why we didn't have any problems there.

1.5s off!!!!!!!!!!
    This is really bad!!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

+1.4s and +2.6s for our drivers

+1.4s and +2.6s for our drivers
    I want to cry

Come on. Vettel pole and win unless something unusual happens (tsunami, hurricane, 4 punctured wheels etc)

I want to cry... the car looks impossible to drive...

we wont be that OFF from RB but this suggests that updates dont work (again!) so they will switch back to older parts that will give back hopefully a bit smaller gap to the front...

What did you expect? No noticable updates on the cars rear, mainly new FW, but that doesn't adress the main problem of the car. The fact that we're constanty playing around with the exhaust, when most of the field done doing that in the first half of the season, just shows that we got it wrong there. Just remember where we were post Spa, that's where we are now.

Sorry for sounding this negative

It seems that Lotus got better so if Maccas make wonders out Q3 could be questionable...

Felipe needs to pull together his 2nd sector. Our rear problems will partly go away as the weekend progresses because of the rubber being put on. Just pray that it rains as little as possible.

Are we really THAT bad!!!!!!
    It looks like we probably will fight to go to Q3!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

That's game over for us, I'm afraid :(

Utterly shameful performance again. Heads must rolls, 4 years of incompetence cannot be tolerated. We never get better, its the same level of performance for years now how is this possible? all the wind tunnel calibration crap was clearly just excuses. they simply dont know what they are doing.