Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull are probably cheating thread

From ScarbsF1 - "Odd! look how the nose tip\cameras flex when the mechanic changes the nose cone at 10s"

@Ste

I spotted that yesterday aswell, but just didnt think much f it at the time thought they had undone it, but watching it again it is clear it moves alot just by hand. What are the Stewards and FIA missing with the (those) cars, or just turning blind eye, again
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Courtesy of Tuputamalder, forocoches forum member.

look at the skin oooops i mean carbon fibre

What have they got and doing to that nose section. Come FIA take a reallly really close look at that car.

coughs cheats coughs

Nothing technical, just very much surprised that Red Bull is still allowed to "control" 4 cars on track and everyone seems to accept it. I saw one Toro Rosso driver missing the apex completely in order to let Vettel by. Horner was one of the first to criticize Ferrari for using team orders (for the way Ferrari wanted to run their own team), however Red Bull is using team orders between 2 team different teams (at least they should be different according to the regulations). Something similar happened in Abu Dhabi 2010, Webber passed a Toro Rosso without any problem on the straight (Toro Rosso topped the speed trap, Red Bull was at the bottom of the list) at which Ferrari felt the need to react and eventually made the wrong decision and lost the championship. I thought these were the type of team orders Ecclestone wanted to ban. Meanwhile di Montezemolo is still dreaming about his third Ferrari on the grid...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEK View Post

Courtesy of Tuputamalder, forocoches forum member.
    That is absolutely ridiculous. That cannot possibly be allowed???

the camera housing moved when they changed the wing? how is that cheating?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

And how do we know other cars won't do the same?

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

The nose is flexing and the camera happens to be attached to that. That will flex down under load.

the nose moves acts like a skin (flexing)

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    The nose is flexing and the camera happens to be attached to that. That will flex down under load.
    The heavy flexing diminishes greatly just before the wing uprights

The one in front of the nose seems to apply an anti clockwise effort through the camera mount.Watch his arms and legs.
    Or is it me?

So l suppose this is completely normal right? uh-uh, it's just as normal as Helmut Marko's crooked eye.

There are two possibilities, either Red Cow is very good at hiding their cheating or FIA just turns a blind eye to it. No way can all this flexing on Red Cow's car be normal.

Hmmm when I look at this flexing during nose change I think, this wasnt just coincidence....

Yeah, you can clearly see the nose tip bouncing up and down (wing movement means nothing, they all do that).

Imagine that thing flexing under load. I imagine it's very gradual and less noticeable than the front wing flex, for example.

That is absolutely crazy....I can't believe no on at the FIA has noticed that. Nor has any other team. That video/gif should be sent to someone who can make a stink.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Do any of us know for sure Ferrari and other teams aren't doing the same thing?

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Do any of us know for sure Ferrari and other teams aren't doing the same thing?
    Irrelevant :D

Red Bull are dirty cheaters and should be thrown out the sport forever and ever and never ever be allowed in again, ever. Period
    Forza Ferrari

I'm just amazed the can make that flex as much as it does, AND withstand such forces at speed while remaining stable.
    IMO, you've got to applaud that, even though it is blatant movable aero.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Couple of Gifs I made of Webbers car from India.

First one is on the home straight, second is on the long straight.

Sorry I forgot to loop then - open them in a new window and then you'll have to refresh! Oops.

this is rubber,there are no chance that it is carbon

What would happen if Mateschitz bought a couple or three, or 4, more F1 teams? Toro Rosso was evidently racing for Red Bull and that's something we all knew. I don't think Red Bull are cheating on their technical designs, they're just pussing the rules to the limit or beyond without being caught, but having 4 cars working together can have a big impact on a very tight championship. Having a clean pass vs. losing a few tenths could make the difference for a race win or a podium result and eventually who knows.

Ste that is a good effort except;
    1.What is the reference for the centre line?
    2.Can you find a picture of the same race with a slower speed [2nd.gear?] to compare with the one in 7th.gear.?
    Difference in speed between 6th.and 7th.gear is not that big.
    The nose deflecting down should be more noticeable between say 100 and 280 kmh!

Quote Originally Posted by Grillo View Post
    What would happen if Mateschitz bought a couple or three, or 4, more F1 teams? Toro Rosso was evidently racing for Red Bull and that's something we all knew. I don't think Red Bull are cheating on their technical designs, they're just pussing the rules to the limit or beyond without being caught, but having 4 cars working together can have a big impact on a very tight championship. Having a clean pass vs. losing a few tenths could make the difference for a race win or a podium result and eventually who knows.
    That pre-race conversation between Toro Rosso drivers and team principal would've been very funny to hear.

I imagine it sounded something like this...

TR team principal: "Listen guys, if you see Vettel in your rear-view mirrors then you must let him pass immediately! Do you understand?!

TR drivers: "Sir, yes sir!" *military salute*

TR team principal: "Dismissed."

Both teams are nothing but bunch of pathetic clowns! Like nobody can see that they're in co-op.

Montoya called the Sauber "the blue Ferrari" in Monza a few years back for jumping out of MS way and holding JPM up.

Quote Originally Posted by Red passion View Post
    Montoya called the Sauber "the blue Ferrari" in Monza a few years back for jumping out of MS way and holding JPM up.
    Yea well, Montoya said a lot of things. As I recall he even tried to kill a camera man once, so he wasn't exactly the most mentally stable person in F1, that's for sure. Right now there is nothing that would suggest that Sauber is helping us in any way. Quite the opposite I would say. But Toro Rosso is CLEARLY working for Red Cow! It's just so blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso84 View Post
    Yea well, Montoya said a lot of things. As I recall he even tried to kill a camera man once, so he wasn't exactly the most mentally stable person in F1, that's for sure. Right now there is nothing that would suggest that Sauber is helping us in any way. Quite the opposite I would say. But Toro Rosso is CLEARLY working for Red Cow! It's just so blatantly obvious.

Seb went off and damaged his win avoiding a Torro Rosso but best forget that one I guess....
    Forza Ferrari