Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 132425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1627

Thread: Felipe Massa sucks, says Suzie

Kimi is not going to Ferrari, end off!! He likes Lotus and he's treated as the number 1 driver to an extent, at ferrari, alonso will not allow that!

Why has this thread changed to a discussion about Kimi ?

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    As for "rumoury", I'm guessing it's some sort of local slang that hasn't made it into a dictionary... yet!
    No.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    there are team orders, I think if given equal treatment massa can beat alonso on many days.I would say afer fighting for title, i dont think massa is type of person who accepts being 2nd fiddle on any team
    You are contradicting yourself. You're saying Massa won't play 2nd fiddle, so he stayed with big bad Ferrari who is treating him like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    You are contradicting yourself. You're saying Massa won't play 2nd fiddle, so he stayed with big bad Ferrari who is treating him like one.
    People are just making up things. How often have i seen in forums how they spin their own stories about what a certain driver thinks, feels, and what not, and then they even start fighting about their own invented stories

Actually, the only fact so far we have is: Ferrari allowed the contract option to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    It's hard to let go for some, it's bizarre that his fans don't seem to be happy with him performing at Lotus and still live in the past.
    Forza Ferrari

because Kimbots like to take over
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    if my memory serves me correctly then Fernando had a contract with Renault for 2010, it's not like he was out of job for that season they needed to replace Kimi asap. i don't think you can say 'the only reason' - you know some more information than we don't? i don't think it's so safe to say that Kimi's laziness wasn't the problem he was indeed sacked!
    so you are not bashing Massa, but you are playing the pitty card. oh poor Kimi - won a WDC for us and still got sacked because Ferrari was loyal to Massa... unbelievable really
    was part of the reason getting sponsorship with santander ?
    FERRARI In F1 =
    has the prestige and passion for Motor Racing that is unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by flam147 View Post
    was part of the reason getting sponsorship with santander ?
    they would have gotten it anyway, in 2011, if Kimi wouldn't have been sacked. one year here or there, they were pretty desperate to get rid of him apparently

Felipe will be driving for Ferrari next year.

if my memory serves me correctly then Fernando had a contract with Renault for 2010, it's not like he was out of job for that season they needed to replace Kimi asap. i don't think you can say 'the only reason' - you know some more information than we don't? i don't think it's so safe to say that Kimi's laziness wasn't the problem he was indeed sacked!
    so you are not bashing Massa, but you are playing the pitty card. oh poor Kimi - won a WDC for us and still got sacked because Ferrari was loyal to Massa... unbelievable really
    Katu, I sincerely hope you are going to consider a life in the political arena! You have a strong penchant of taking comments made by others and twisting them to suit your own perspective. It would be "unbelievable really" if you don't make use of such a talent!

Forza Katu!!

p.s. NO one "needs" to get rid of anyone to the tune of approx. 17 MILLION euro. I doubt Ferrari would literally throw that kind of money out the window. So, it's relatively safe to assume the reason would have been to get Alonso to Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58
    As for "rumoury", I'm guessing it's some sort of local slang that hasn't made it into a dictionary... yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    No.
    Suzie, please humour me, as it's not clear what your response meant! Is it "No" it's not some sort of local slang?
    Or, "No" it hasn't made its way into a dictionary?

Katu, I sincerely hope you are going to consider a life in the political arena! You have a strong penchant of taking comments made by others and twisting them to suit your own perspective. It would be "unbelievable really" if you don't make use of such a talent!

Forza Katu!!

p.s. NO one "needs" to get rid of anyone to the tune of approx. 17 MILLION euro. I doubt Ferrari would literally throw that kind of money out the window. So, it's relatively safe to assume the reason would have been to get Alonso to Ferrari.
    i have to say it's the first time someone suggests me that, but i'm seriously gonna consider that now when i'm on verge deciding what to study for my masters degree. thank you very much for such a lovely advice, and i got it for free, no need to contact my career adviser
    however you have amazing talent knowing everything that was behind Kimi's sacking and possible rehiring now - hey you have some good mindreading abilities or very good crystal ball. i am envious.
    and actually i don't twist your words, that's just how i read them

Suzie, please humour me, as it's not clear what your response meant! Is it "No" it's not some sort of local slang?
    Both.
    Forza Jules

Greig is not only a wordsmith but a trend setter ahead of the curve. We will all soon be using the word "rumoury" and it will appear in Funk and Wagnalls next edition.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

I can take no credit for rumoury or twattle
    Forza Ferrari

Hey, talking about twattle, this is on autosports site...said it on my twattle page, so I copied this from AS...
    What, are they starting to get bored already??? Talk about total doodoo..they aint gonna stop.
    Im getting a bit fed up w/AS too..who do they think they are? Planetf1?
    Go Felipe!!

"Raikkonen on Ferrari's radar for 2013, despite also nearing extension to Lotus deal"

i have to say it's the first time someone suggests me that, but i'm seriously gonna consider that now when i'm on verge deciding what to study for my masters degree. thank you very much for such a lovely advice, and i got it for free, no need to contact my career adviser
    however you have amazing talent knowing everything that was behind Kimi's sacking and possible rehiring now - hey you have some good mindreading abilities or very good crystal ball. i am envious.
    and actually i don't twist your words, that's just how i read them
    Brava! Sarcasm is another fine tool for a life in the political arena! Sounds to me you're well on your way to acquire the talents necessary!!
    As for your "inferencing" skills, maybe the sirens in your head need to be silenced, when you read what someone else is writing?

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Both.
    We obviously do not use the same dictionary; but, I am intrigued! Maybe I can borrow yours? Will I find an edition online?

It hasn't "changed" per se, after all, his name came up in "another" rumour as to who "might" replace Massa.
    It seems to me we've discussed the other drivers who have been rumoured to come to Ferrari, why not him?

Brava! Sarcasm is another fine tool for a life in the political arena! Sounds to me you're well on your way to acquire the talents necessary!!
    As for your "inferencing" skills, maybe the sirens in your head need to be silenced, when you read what someone else is writing?
    you leave my siren alone!

you leave my siren alone!
    Uh-huh! I have my own demons to deal with!

It hasn't "changed" per se, after all, his name came up in "another" rumour as to who "might" replace Massa.
    It seems to me we've discussed the other drivers who have been rumoured to come to Ferrari, why not him?
    Sounds good to me. While discussing possibilities, Massa with 25 points, Bruno with 1 point diff, with 25. Aaaand will definitely take team orders to be with Ferrari. Third brasilian in #2 spot. A tradition in itself. While I'm on the subject, ah what the hell, Nico 's right under Kimmi with 77pts to 116, The chin comes in with a strong 29 points . Send the chin on his way, possible private driver for Todt, and put Kimi in at Merc.
    [SIGPIC]

Uh-huh! I have my own demons to deal with!
    you have gotten something very wrong - Siren is not a demon. and no, i don't care to explain

Domenicali hints Ferrari seeking ‘number 2′ driver
    By Editor on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo credit: Ferrari S.p.A.

Stefano Domenicali has warned that Ferrari is only on the market for a number two driver.

With the 2013 option on Felipe Massa’s contract running out last week, a large number of drivers have been linked to his seat for next season.

Reportedly the latest on the list is the team’s 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen.

“Kimi was a world champion with us and I have seen the gossip — but nothing more than that,” team boss Stefano Domenicali is quoted by the Sun newspaper.

Quotes attributed to Domenicali by the German broadcaster Sky, however, appear to play down the likelihood that Fernando Alonso will be paired with an equal next year.

“It has always been Ferrari’s philosophy,” the Italian explained, “to have a great champion and then a very good driver who is close to him.”

In effect, he is referring to the paddock perception of Ferrari’s ‘number 1 and number 2′ approach to its driver lineups.

So does that mean drivers like Raikkonen, or McLaren’s Jenson Button – both world champions – are actually unlikely teammates for Alonso in 2013?

“I think these drivers have contracts with other teams,” Domenicali answered. “And we are not in a rush.”

Number 2 or not, however, money could be a factor.

Brazilian correspondent Livio Oricchio thinks Lotus’ Raikkonen could double his estimated EUR 5 million in 2012 retainer by taking Massa’s Ferrari seat.

And according to Raymond Blancafort, writing in El Mundo Deportivo, the transaction would also work out for Ferrari, because a Raikkonen-like haul of points for Massa would see the Italian team in front in the lucrative constructors’ championships.

With Ferrari currently ranked just fourth due to Massa’s meagre tally of 25 points, the situation stands to cost Ferrari many tens of millions when the sport’s 2012 income is divvied up.

“The Brazilian at the moment is very expensive to Ferrari,” Blancafort said.

Domenicali is keen to play down the speculation for now.

“We are aligned with Felipe and we want to protect him. It is important for this championship,” he said.

I am sure Stefano spoke to the Sun
    Forza Ferrari

We obviously do not use the same dictionary; but, I am intrigued! Maybe I can borrow yours? Will I find an edition online?
    I said it wasn't in a dictionary. My original post made it fairly clear it was a made-up word, surely?

Aside from that, I'm not sure what that has to do with the purpose of the thread.
    Forza Jules

Can you please stick to the topic rather than twattle about other members please, just because someone does not agree with your rumoury does not mean you have to delve into analysis of them as a person.
    Forza Ferrari

Kimi would be a fine addition to the team if/when Massa leaves the team. He is having a great year with Lotus, looks more mature, and he's the kind of guy that won't get into politics or fights with Alonso.

So inside peace should be protected.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Massa is leaving. Ferrari have wasted the last 2 years waiting and have been patient enough in my humble opinion. Fernando is having to fight for the championship on his own with zero help from Felipe. 2 McLaren's, 2 RBR's and 2 Lotus's against 1 Ferrari. Time to chnage this around.