Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 193031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1843

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalSon View Post
    This is Ferrari's chance to show just how strong they can be in difficult times, it's no secret we have a mountain to climb but how good would the satisfaction be if we can turn this car around in four races...
    You'll have noticed my signature, eh?

1 second is simply forever..you just dont simply snap your fingers or blink your eyes and you gain that 1 second. its deja vu again of 2011 were the team tried to recover from that 1.4 seconds gap
    its so damn hopeless..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Still no word from Flavio yet on what he thinks about Ferrari chances this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I am denied to have an opinion? Who are you to attack me for it? Go from where you came an never com back please... I didn't say anything to deserve this kind of reaction. The first part of my post was pure fact and the second just my opinion...
    He's right. Nothing wrong with what he said.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Alonso needs to leave this team, for his own sake. I hope he goes to Merc, RedBull or Lotus; whichever opens up first. Ferrari should get someone experienced with nothing to lose, like Trulli or Ruebens, to focus on development. Alonso can always come back once we've sorted ourselves out. Shame on us for wasting precious talent.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Alonso needs to leave this team, for his own sake. I hope he goes to Merc, RedBull or Lotus; whichever opens up first. Ferrari should get someone experienced with nothing to lose, like Trulli or Ruebens, to focus on development. Alonso can always come back once we've sorted ourselves out. Shame on us for wasting precious talent.
    Mercedes already has 2 good drivers, Schumacher contract is expiring but seeing the car after qualifying yesterday, he may continue. Lotus is in dire need of money, Grosjean is a pay driver, he is in by Total paying more, Lotus Group sponsorship to Genii Capital is also at risk, the parent company of Lotus, Proton is evaluating selling off Lotus Group to reduce losses. They will not be paying for another driver. If Alonso can bring Banco Santander with him, he can be in every team.

Only Red Bull seat is available, Webber contract is in expiring, although his contract is year by year. He did a good job yesterday and so I don't think there is any seat available in the top teams. Alonso has contract with Ferrari until the end of 2016, if Ferrari continues to be like this every season, what a waste.
    Last edited by sheikomatic; 18th March 2012 at 04:40.

With Fernando's luck since he left Renault in 06, probably Ferrari will get better after he leaves. He should stick with Ferrari, he fits like a glove and sooner or later Ferrari will give to him the car he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicane View Post
    1 second is simply forever..you just dont simply snap your fingers or blink your eyes and you gain that 1 second. its deja vu again of 2011 were the team tried to recover from that 1.4 seconds gap
    its so damn hopeless..
    You're absolutely right, you don't just blink your eyes and gain one second. However this season is much different than last year. There will be a in-season test before Barcelona. You best believe that the team is concentrating totally on getting things ready for the test and getting the car sorted. It's also very possible that Bahrain will not happen this year either, which would only help the team. But either way, Ferrari has a very good chance to regain its composure and come back very strong in Spain and the races after.
    Yes other teams will be developing, however development is going to be limited this year, but either way it is still possible to emerge very strong after Mugello. The season isn't over. It's all up to the team and we can only wait and see how it plays out. But I have faith in the team and think it's very possible for us to be at the top of the grid in Spain or shortly thereafter.

edit: it also helps very much that the grid is much closer and different teams will take wins. The WCC is still very much possible. FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by FER View Post
    Would be against all ethics of the sport.
    I see where you're coming from, but I don't think it would be. It's totally different and hence possibly revolutionary. It's a fair sacrifice of the WCC for the WDC - losing one in the hope of gaining one. It's not like you'd have an unfair advantage.
    [ Referring to the idea of using one driver purely for testing & development in FP1,2,3 & Quali in aid of the other driver]
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by sheikomatic View Post
    ...Lotus is in dire need of money... I don't think there is any seat available in the top teams. Alonso has contract with Ferrari until the end of 2016, if Ferrari continues to be like this every season, what a waste.
    I think we need to consider the Football policy of players being loaned to other teams ;)
    That's a real shame for Lotus. I didn't know. Hopefully things will turn around in light of their improved performance.
    Forza Ferrari

Shame, I feel sorry for all of us Ferrari supporters (e.g. Chicane venting out his anger, and rightfully so). All these months of optimism and hopeful anticipation, and it's come to this. The least we can do for our fellow Ferrari fans on here is allow them the space to express themselves. At this point the fans need the support as much as the team does.
    Forza Ferrari

Hello everyone... Seems awfully quiet here for a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Yep. Even if our race pace will somehow be good, passing someone will be super difficult.
    in Autosprint

This from Alonso:
    Č abbastanza ovvio che facciamo fatica anche in rettilineo. Non riuscivo neanche a passare la Hrt di Karthikeyan. Perdiamo 15-20 km/h sul dritto da altre vetture e questo č parte dei nostri problemi. E non promette bene neanche per recuperare posizioni in gara.

translation: "It's quite clear that we are slow even on the straights. I couldn't even pass the HRT of Karthikeyan. We lose 15-20 km/h on the straights to the other cars and this is part of our problem. It doesn't bode well to recover positions during the race."

being lapped is dangerous reality I'm afraid...

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think it would be. It's totally different and hence possibly revolutionary. It's a fair sacrifice of the WCC for the WDC - losing one in the hope of gaining one. It's not like you'd have an unfair advantage.
    [ Referring to the idea of using one driver purely for testing & development in FP1,2,3 & Quali in aid of the other driver]
    It would be against the spirit of the sport taking away ones chance to win the competition for developing the chances of his teammate. We are Ferrari, we are no dunkeys. Is that clearer now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    You actually named the real difference between real Ferrari fans knowing what is it about not to have a winning car (20 years) and fans from Schumacher era used to win every race and get furious if we dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Good morning guys. I'm here for the race, despite the bad qualifying yesterday. Excited about the new season. Let's see what we can do.

Forza Ferrari!

Good luck for us.
    Forza FFF!
    This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
    Fernando is FAster than anyone.

Guys! anyone know a good BBC link to watch the race?

Thanks

In good times and in bad times

Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by F1ferrarifanUSA View Post
    Guys! anyone know a good BBC link to watch the race?

Thanks
    BBC don't have the rights to show this race, only highlights later. It is on Sky.
    Forza Jules

Ok, the day has come. Let's hope and wish our guys a great result. I think any points would do it.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Do you have a link for Sky?

Thanks

Not working for me. I am in US :(

Anyone have a link for live timing except for the official site.(doesnt work on ipad)

I just need any link to watch the race guys. Thanks

Forza Ferrari

1 minute, guys. Good luck, have fun.