Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luca Di Montezemolo wants Vettel at Ferrari for 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Sianellen View Post
    knew it
    The crystal ball reveals all :xmaswink:

Forza Jules

I think Vettel will drive for us one day! I also think Felipe should become world champion to keep his seat after 2012. We will see...

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    The crystal ball reveals all :xmaswink:
    I am very sorry about your injury. Must have hurt like heck

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I wud rather say Vettel is the right heir to Schumi... Alonso has his own way of doing things.. aggressive but not as aggressive as schumacher.. still remembering an instance from Italy '03.. schumi pushing the ferrari over the limit.. brilliant !!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by rocks.ral View Post
    I wud rather say Vettel is the right heir to Schumi... Alonso has his own way of doing things.. aggressive but not as aggressive as schumacher.. still remembering an instance from Italy '03.. schumi pushing the ferrari over the limit.. brilliant !!! :)
    And people say I have a sense of humor! Alonso not aggressive enough? He'd need a Uzi in the car to be more aggressive than he is on the track. Still remembering an instance in Austria... the chin using the Ferrari radio to beat his teamate out of a win. Thats over the limit for sure, just not brilliant, down right ugly unsportsmenlike , cheating your own teamate. Forget that bum! Remember Alonso whopped his ass twiceif that's not aggression, what is? Later! I need to take a break.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Vettel will go to Merc.. Mikey did..
    After driving for ferrari...

I think that the pair Alonso-Vettel will never work for us... Always our team had a No.1 and a No.2 driver. Both of them are No.1 drivers. I think that Luca D knows that only one of them can be in our team. Both will be a disaster. As it was for McLaren at 2008 (Alo-Ham)... For us is a dream having the two best drivers of the market, but it won't work for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by sav_pap View Post
    I think that the pair Alonso-Vettel will never work for us... Always our team had a No.1 and a No.2 driver. Both of them are No.1 drivers. I think that Luca D knows that only one of them can be in our team. Both will be a disaster. As it was for McLaren at 2008 (Alo-Ham)... For us is a dream having the two best drivers of the market, but it won't work for the team.
    That's exactly it. +1
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by sav_pap View Post
    True, and besides that I think Vettel's destination is Mercedes.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse